Hey there guys, so here is a tutorial on how to create your own Aimbot. The aimbot Seen here is a color detecting one. This can be created for ANY GAME as long as you can get your own Chams to change players colors. This method is undetectable which means you should never get BANNED for using it.
I tend to do a number of step by step tutorials directed at beginners regarding hacking, I am no expert but I have done my share of hacks. Also this is my first tutorial here on mpgh, I had a good read on the rules and I didnt see anything about youtube videos so hopefully thats Ok.
--------------------FILES AND SOFTWARE REQUIRED-------------------------
Can be found in the attachments "Files required Colour aimbot.zip"
Any compiler with C++ win32 capabilities e.g. Visual studio 2008/2010, DevC++
A lot of people enjoy hating on colour detecting aimbots but I thought I would give them a chance. Turns out they are kindof fun and if pushed they can actually perform quite well.
Here is a preview video if you just want to know the basics
C++ AIMBOT Tutorial Preview HD
The game used for this tutorial will be Counter strike source cs source cs:s, any other game should work just fine as long as you have your own chams and your able to adapt to any small differences.
So lets start with the tutorial!
If you want to use some other type of chams with 0 chance of getting kicked or banned for CSS then download and install the file in the attachments called "Counter strike source - Colored player models.zip", this was provided by Helios, so great thanks to him.
Here are his instructions on how to install the ALTERNATE chams
C++ How to Create an AIMBOT TUTORIAL Pt 1/8 HDYou should obviously not have Counter-Strike Source running while you do this.
1. Extract the files from "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models.rar"
2. Open the "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" folder.
- In this folder you'll find 2 folders and 2 screen shots. If you aren't done with the tutorial, you can use the pictures in the "Quality Pictures - For Color Codes-" to get the color codes.
3. Click the start button.
4. Click the "Computer".
5. Choose whatever drive your files are in, it will most likely be the "C:" drive.
6. If you have a:
- x64Bit system, open the "Programs(x86) folder.
- x32Bit system, open the "Program Files" folder.
7. Find the Steam folder and open that (It might actually be a folder called "Valve", that's what it used to be for me, but now I have the "Steam" folder too).
8. Open the "steamapps" folder.
9. Open the folder with your name on it.
10. Open the folder "counter-strike source".
11. Now go back into the folder "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" that you extracted earlier, and grab the "cstrike" folder and drag it into the "counter-strike source" folder.
12. Just overwrite everything and then you're done
C++ How to Create an AIMBOT TUTORIAL Pt 2/8 HD
C++ How to Create an AIMBOT TUTORIAL Pt 3/8 HD
C++ How to Create an AIMBOT TUTORIAL Pt 4/8 HD
TUTORIAL CONTINUES IN THE NEXT POST, this is because I am limited to 5 videos per post
The source and everything else can be found in the attachments
Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models.rar
Files required Colour aimbot.zip
Aimbot color full source with comments.zip