You should obviously not have Counter-Strike Source running while you do this.
1. Extract the files from "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models.rar"
2. Open the "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" folder.
- In this folder you'll find 2 folders and 2 screen shots. If you aren't done with the tutorial, you can use the pictures in the "Quality Pictures - For Color Codes-" to get the color codes.
3. Click the start button.
4. Click the "Computer".
5. Choose whatever drive your files are in, it will most likely be the "C:" drive.
6. If you have a:
- x64Bit system, open the "Programs(x86) folder.
- x32Bit system, open the "Program Files" folder.
7. Find the Steam folder and open that (It might actually be a folder called "Valve", that's what it used to be for me, but now I have the "Steam" folder too).
8. Open the "steamapps" folder.
9. Open the folder with your name on it.
10. Open the folder "counter-strike source".
11. Now go back into the folder "Counter-Strike Source - Colored Player Models" that you extracted earlier, and grab the "cstrike" folder and drag it into the "counter-strike source" folder.
12. Just overwrite everything and then you're done