Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 76
  1. #46
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    ur just retarded saying things like secondly thirdly ... only gays do that yeah okay. if they dont ask for credits doesnt mean you should try and take it from them . And woow u added other posts in that thread in one topic woow ur great, im just saying why dont u say that in ur first post like , i took this from se7 added some more stuff. --rep


    and you told me what i was? dude ur nothing dont even remember u lawl


    btw u should make the end game for host only
    Never mind, you will just write back and say how awesome 1337 little shit you are...

  2. #47
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /sticked .

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    PP_CrazyApple (07-22-2010)

  4. #48
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    /sticked .
    Didnt expect it, but thanks

  5. #49
    iGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    35
    Which one of those perks are Scavenger Pro?

  6. #50
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by iGhost View Post
    Which one of those perks are Scavenger Pro?
    specialty_extraammo (for max ammo)
    and
    specialty_scavenger (for picking up ammo)

  7. #51
    iGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    35
    Alright, and can you give me an example of how the Self Giveweapon command works?
    would be much appreciated

  8. #52
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by iGhost View Post
    Alright, and can you give me an example of how the Self Giveweapon command works?
    would be much appreciated
    yes, first of all, you need the original _rank.gsc. Click ctrl + f and find onplayerspawned. If you find this

    Code:
    self thread onplayerspawned();
    then find the next result. After that, you need to take away all the weapons when the player spawns, so look in the "onplayerspawned" thread and find

    Code:
    self waittill( "player_spawned" );
    under that line write this to take away all weapons:

    Code:
    self takeAllWeapons();
    and type this to in the next line:

    Code:
    self giveWeapon( cheytac_fmj_mp, false, false );
    Replace cheytac (intervention) with any other weapon.

    Note: If you do all this, you wont have a secondary weapon wich means, you can't switch weapons.
    Last edited by PP_CrazyApple; 07-24-2010 at 12:58 PM.

  9. #53
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
    yes, first of all, you need the original _rank.gsc. Click ctrl + f and find onplayerspawned. If you find this

    Code:
    self thread onplayerspawned();
    then find the next result. After that, you need to take away all the weapons when the player spawns, so look in the "onplayerspawned" thread and find

    Code:
    self waittill( "player_spawned" );
    under that line write this to take away all weapons:

    Code:
    self takeAllWeapons();
    and type this to in the next line:

    Code:
    self giveWeapon( cheytac_fmj_mp, false, false );
    Replace cheytac (intervention) with any other weapon.

    Note: If you do all this, you wont have a secondary weapon wich means, you can't switch weapons.
    Or just place this in your doDvars

    Code:
    	self giveWeapon( "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp", 0, false );
    
    	while(self getCurrentWeapon() != "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp" ) {
    		self switchToWeapon( "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp" );
    		wait 0.05;
    	}
    Add as many weps as you want
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  10. #54
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post


    Or just place this in your doDvars

    Code:
    	self giveWeapon( "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp", 0, false );
    
    	while(self getCurrentWeapon() != "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp" ) {
    		self switchToWeapon( "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp" );
    		wait 0.05;
    	}
    Add as many weps as you want
    Thats the same thing i told him, but this script will switch to the ump..

  11. #55
    Camping Tree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Private\Porn\Stimulating\
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post


    Or just place this in your doDvars

    Code:
    	self giveWeapon( "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp", 0, false );
    
    	while(self getCurrentWeapon() != "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp" ) {
    		self switchToWeapon( "ump45_reflex_silencer_mp" );
    		wait 0.05;
    	}
    Add as many weps as you want
    ^^ Handy ty.

  12. #56
    drakesajin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i keep getting unknown cmd

  13. #57
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by drakesajin View Post
    i keep getting unknown cmd
    This isnt a command, idiot.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...g-console.html

    Watch that first..

  14. #58
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by drakesajin View Post
    i keep getting unknown cmd

    WOW
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  15. #59
    iGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    35
    How do you add unlimited ammo for a akimbo weapon?

  16. #60
    lior19940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    I used this code:

    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "nuke", false );

    How can I make the picture and the text of this killstreak appear? cause when I use this code I only get the nuke to activate, without the image or text of the "25 killstreak" appearing...

    Also, How can I edit the "25 killstreak" text?
    Last edited by lior19940; 07-31-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Black Ops Modding Variables/Codes
    By Insane in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 11:29 PM
  3. Learn how to code C++ || Day 3 - Variables and Date Types
    By P0SEID0N in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:26 PM
  4. Learn how to code C++ || Day 3 - Variables and Date Types
    By P0SEID0N in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 03:51 AM
  5. Learn how to code C++ || Day 4 - Input and Modifying Variables
    By P0SEID0N in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 09:49 PM