You must register to post or download hacks.
If you are having any issues, shoot us an email, Contact MPGH Support.
As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!
- MPGH Staff
The new way which uses AlterIWNet's mod support is very buggy and killstreaks seem to glitch, also you cannot use your own stats on the mod.
I have found a alternate way to host mods although it takes more time to enable.
Modloader allowed raw .gsc scripts to be put into the games memory. These scripts are located in the patch_mp.ff file.
Heres The Tutorial:
1. Navigate To "C:\Program Files\AlterIWNet\zone\alter" (or whereever you installed ALterIWNet)
2. Copy the patch_mp.ff file and place a backup of the file somewhere safe.
3. Download .FF Viewer (Attached)
4. Open .FF Viewer, click file then click Open Fastfile
navigate to the patch_mp.ff you wish to edit
5. On this side you may see .gsc scripts that should be quit simalar e.g (rank.gsc,missions.gsc,class.gsc)
6. Click the script you wish to edit and replace the script with the one provided with the mod you have downloaded.
7. Click file then Save Fastfile
8. If you edited a backup of patch_mp.ff move the file to "C:\Program Files\AlterIWNet\zone\alter" (or whereever you installed ALterIWNet)
Don't worry about mismatches i've been hosting all day using this method:
When you host the mod will be enabled. When you are not the host the game runs normally.
BACKUP THE ORIGINAL PATCH_MP.FF SO YOU CAN HOST NORMAL MATCHES ASWELL!
I will post it if you require the original.
Virus Scan: .FF Viewer For MPGH Mod Tut.rar - Jotti's malware scan
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...lteriwnet.html already a thread about this.
Read the title ALTERNATE way to host mods, my way has no glitches or bugs, just requires more effort.
i tried this ages ago, i cant save the file when i finish editing it
That is probs because the script is too large, try to delete unnesecary code and get rid of any // lines
I tried this as well, didn't work. And yea, more complicated mods, with a lot of code, will simply be too big for this. Thanks for the turorial tho.
Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.
You'll have to use _missions.gsc for this.
Most of my new mods on YouTube - Kanaal van Mpkiller100 has a _missions.gsc link (also has a patch_mp.ff with it included so have fun with that)
Reason I have that is actually for the xbox modders to use, but from what I can read here it should be the same thing.
Edit: lol @ the YouTube link, mpgh is hosted in holland?:P