Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    newboys20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Arrow Problem With Load Mods

    Hi every one
    I want to use Zombie Mod For MW2 in AlterIWNet 1.3.37a
    I Download A Zombie Mod and I Open It With LoaderX Mod Loader ...
    When I Go To Game And Host a Game When The map Start AlterIWNet close and show me send report...
    Plz Ask me How Can ...
    thx

  2. #2
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
    Hi every one
    I want to use Zombie Mod For MW2 in AlterIWNet 1.3.37a
    I Download A Zombie Mod and I Open It With LoaderX Mod Loader ...
    When I Go To Game And Host a Game When The map Start AlterIWNet close and show me send report...
    Plz Ask me How Can ...
    thx
    loaderX doesnt work for Alteriwnet net

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephlittle™ For This Useful Post:

    newboys20 (08-10-2010)

  4. #3
    shahin7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where with a lot of hot chicks!
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Here follow what I say!
    Download what I have attached at the bottom and follow these steps!
    Once downloaded place the mods file into you're mw2 folder.
    To activate which mod you want get the command from the aIW Mod Pack.txt file and paste it in you're console then hit enter (Do this while in lobby!).
    :Virus Scans:
    Jotti's Malware Scan
    (Could only get one because of too many files in it...)
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Liz; 08-10-2010 at 10:17 PM.

  5. #4
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,782
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,846
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
    Here follow what I say!
    Download what I have attached at the bottom and follow these steps!
    Once downloaded place the mods file into you're mw2 folder.
    To activate which mod you want get the command from the aIW Mod Pack.txt file and paste it in you're console then hit enter (Do this while in lobby!).
    :Virus Scans:
    Jotti's Malware Scan
    (Could only get one because of too many files in it...)
    Enjoy!
    use virustotal


  6. #5
    newboys20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    download link does not work

  7. #6
    rathynia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Modern Warfare 2 Section.
    Posts
    458
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    537
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
    download link does not work
    How many people can't read It says "Attachments Pending Approval"
    Which basically means wait..

    BTW


    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    use virustotal
    Isn't this Spamming the Smilies?
    Last edited by rathynia; 08-10-2010 at 08:39 PM.

  8. #7
    newboys20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    PLZ give me a download link

  9. #8
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,782
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,846
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
    How many people can't read It says "Attachments Pending Approval"
    Which basically means wait..

    BTW




    Isn't this Spamming the Smilies?
    no im not spam anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
    PLZ give me a download link
    the attachment is not there probably a minion deleted it


Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Problem with loading dll.
    By jarno55 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:12 AM
  2. Problem with RF016 Mod.
    By goump1995 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:02 AM
  3. Got a Problem with AlienvsPredator mod
    By roxor804 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:20 PM
  4. i have a problem with my mods
    By rocketmasterz in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 09:30 PM
  5. i have a problem with my mods
    By rocketmasterz in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 06:14 PM