Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Asakari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Blast shield code

    What code could I use so that Blast shield can absorb 100% of explosive damage, its code doesn't appear in the gsc coding list?

  2. #2
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Code:
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_180                 How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 180-degree arc of the shield.
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_120                 How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 120-degree arc of the shield.
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_60                  How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 60-degree arc of the shield.
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_30                  How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 30-degree arc of the shield.
    LESS THAN A MIN!!

    Edit:

    I dont know if that's for riots, but try this:
    perk_blastShield "65"

  3. #3
    shahin7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where with a lot of hot chicks!
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Code:
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_180                 How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 180-degree arc of the shield.
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_120                 How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 120-degree arc of the shield.
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_60                  How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 60-degree arc of the shield.
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_30                  How much protection a shield has against an explosion.  0.0 is none, 1.0 is full.  For explosions within a 30-degree arc of the shield.
    LESS THAN A MIN!!

    Edit:

    I dont know if that's for riots, but try this:
    perk_blastShield "65"
    How do you find those?

  4. #4
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
    How do you find those?
    there is a DVars list...pretty easy, there was a thread abt it here somewhere

  5. #5
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    i have 3 different dvar lists

  6. #6
    Neekokeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i have 3 different dvar lists
    ^

    lol...

    Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.





  7. #7
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
    i have 3 different dvar lists
    ^

    lol...
    believe it or not, often one of them has the dvar im looking for while the other doesnt and reversed.

  8. #8
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    believe it or not, often one of them has the dvar im looking for while the other doesnt and reversed.
    lol, i have 5 dvars list xD!(2 of them actually are .gsc codes if i forget them...)

  9. #9
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    lol, i have 5 dvars list xD!(2 of them actually are .gsc codes if i forget them...)
    i can has? D: i want to start making my very own dedicated mods. ;D SNIPE BABEH

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  10. #10
    Asakari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I second this, because the dvar doesn't really block 100% of the damage from explosions even with perk_blastshield at 99999999. Setting it to more than a trillion freezes the scripts, so either if the number is a trillion or zero I didn't find much difference.

  11. #11
    Neekokeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    believe it or not, often one of them has the dvar im looking for while the other doesnt and reversed.
    Well, in that case you have 3 bad and incomplete DVAR lists..
    why not make it into one complete list?

    Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.





  12. #12
    TheLynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sverige
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Happy
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_360
    for riot shield protecion from all sides.

    // Thx AZUMIKKEL
    Last edited by TheLynx; 08-11-2010 at 09:57 PM.

  13. #13
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLynx View Post
    shieldBlastDamageProtection_360
    for riot shield protecion from all sides.
    fixed* filler
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

Similar Threads

  1. [QUESTION] Blast Shield code
    By Imthebosss in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 07:14 AM
  2. Hack Shield Cracked code
    By unit99 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:35 AM
  3. Pre-Regerstration - E3 Codes
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 09:06 AM
  4. hi can any1 help me make or find a cheat code
    By CrUsHa in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 05:39 PM
  5. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:14 PM