Thread: killstreaks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Question killstreaks

    hey guys i searched the forum and found nothing.
    i need help with killstreaks, so when i push a button example "N" i will get uav or ac130 etc...

    i already tried "self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop", false );"

    but it doesnt work please help

  2. #2
    mathieutje12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Close to my PC
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Try this:
    Code:
    doKillstreakcycle()
    {
            self endon ( "disconnect" );
                    self endon ( "death" );
            self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "[{+actionslot1}]", "+actionslot 1" );
                                    while ( 1 )
                                    {
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "uav", 1);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "uav", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "airdrop", 2 );
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "counter_uav", 3);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "counter_uav", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "sentry", 4);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "sentry", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "precision_airstrike", 5);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "precision_airstrike", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helisupport", 6) ;
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helisupport", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot12}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "harrier_airstrike", 7) ;
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "harrier_airstrike", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "airdrop_mega", 8) ;
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop_mega", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helicopter_flares", 9 );
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helicopter_flares", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot12}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "stealth_airstrike", 10 );
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "stealth_airstrike", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helicopter_minigun", 11);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helicopter_minigun", false );
                                    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "ac130", 12);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "emp", 13);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "emp", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "nuke", 1337);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "nuke", false );
                                    }
    }

  3. #3
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay Thanks mate will try em out now, will thank and reply if it worked

    Didnt work

    Code:
    doKillstreak(pick) 
    { 
             switch (pick)
             { 
                    case "UAV":   
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "uav", 1);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "uav", false );
                            break; 
                    case "Carepackage": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "airdrop", 2 );
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop", false );
                            break;  
                    case "Counter UAV": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "counter_uav", 3);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "counter_uav", false );
                            break;  
                    case "Sentrygun": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "sentry", 4);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "sentry", false );
                            break;  
                    case "Predator Missle": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "precision_airstrike", 5);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "precision_airstrike", false );
                            break;
                    case "Precision Airstrike": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "precision_airstrike", 6) ;
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helisupport", false ); 
                            break;  
                    case "Harrier Strike": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "harrier_airstrike", 7) ;
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "harrier_airstrike", false ); 
                            break;  
                    case "Attackhelicopter": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helisupport", 8) ;
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop_mega", false ); 
                            break;    
                    case "Emergency Airdrop": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "airdrop_mega", 8) ;
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop_mega", false );  
                            break;  
                    case "Pave low": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helicopter_flares", 9 );
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helicopter_flares", false ); 
                            break;  
                    case "Stealthbomber": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "stealth_airstrike", 10 );
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "stealth_airstrike", false ); 
                            break;  
                    case "Choppergunner": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helicopter_minigun", 11);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helicopter_minigun", false ); 
                            break;  
                    case "AC130": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "ac130", 12);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130", false );
                            break;  
                    case "EMP": 
                            self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "emp", 13);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "emp", false );
                            break;  
                    case "Nuke": 
                self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "nuke", 1337);
                self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "nuke", false );
                            break;  
            } 
            self iPrintln( "You Now Have A: " + "" + pick ); 
    }
    this is what ive done dont worry about how i trigger them.
    Last edited by panzerbjørn; 10-20-2010 at 12:09 PM.

  4. #4
    spiritwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    709
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Code:
    doStreak()
    {
    self notifyonplayercommand("N", "+actionslot 1");
    self waittill ("N");
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop", false );
    }
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

    Spiritwo |






  5. #5
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks will check it out on monday

  6. #6
    Marcin96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by mathieutje12 View Post
    Try this:
    Code:
    doKillstreakcycle()
    {
            self endon ( "disconnect" );
                    self endon ( "death" );
            self notifyOnPlayerCommand( "[{+actionslot1}]", "+actionslot 1" );
                                    while ( 1 )
                                    {
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "uav", 1);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "uav", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "airdrop", 2 );
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "counter_uav", 3);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "counter_uav", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "sentry", 4);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "sentry", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "precision_airstrike", 5);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "precision_airstrike", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helisupport", 6) ;
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helisupport", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot12}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "harrier_airstrike", 7) ;
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "harrier_airstrike", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "airdrop_mega", 8) ;
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop_mega", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helicopter_flares", 9 );
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helicopter_flares", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot12}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "stealth_airstrike", 10 );
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "stealth_airstrike", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "helicopter_minigun", 11);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "helicopter_minigun", false );
                                    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "ac130", 12);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "ac130", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "emp", 13);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "emp", false );
    
                    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNotify( "nuke", 1337);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "nuke", false );
                                    }
    }
    Doesn't it need self thread doKillstreakcycle(); in onPlayerSpawned()?

  7. #7
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcin96 View Post
    Doesn't it need self thread doKillstreakcycle(); in onPlayerSpawned()?
    Explain plz

  8. #8
    gam60v6r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes it needs self thread doKillstreakcycle();

    This makes it available in the game if you leave it out you will get a error.
    If you want it to be for a team you will need to put it onplayerspawn under the correct team.

    The dark side is to strong even Yoda can't resist.

  9. #9
    panzerbjørn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pizza Hut...
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by gam60v6r View Post
    yes it needs self thread doKillstreakcycle();

    This makes it available in the game if you leave it out you will get a error.
    If you want it to be for a team you will need to put it onplayerspawn under the correct team.
    Please explain further

    i want these killstreaks in a menu, i already made the menu it works, but the killstreaks wont come when i select from menu? so i put
    Code:
    self thread doKillstreakcycle();
    in
    Code:
    onplayerspawn
    and it should work when i select from menu?

    also what is the code for predator missile?

  10. #10
    gam60v6r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerbjørn View Post
    Please explain further

    i want these killstreaks in a menu, i already made the menu it works, but the killstreaks wont come when i select from menu? so i put
    Code:
    self thread doKillstreakcycle();
    in
    Code:
    onplayerspawn
    and it should work when i select from menu?

    also what is the code for predator missile?
    Yes it should work then when pressing the correct button.

    self waittill( "[{+actionslot1}]" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::killstreakSplashNo tify( "predator_missile", 3);
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "predator_missile", false );

    this should be the correct code

    The dark side is to strong even Yoda can't resist.

  11. #11
    mathieutje12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Close to my PC
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ow u didnt know that u have to put it onplayerspawned -.-

  12. #12
    gam60v6r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Amazed
    math you can't excpect everyone to know where to put it.

    The dark side is to strong even Yoda can't resist.

  13. #13
    mathieutje12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Close to my PC
    Posts
    578
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If u are a modder u know that if u arent dont try it then..

  14. #14
    -=BDS=-animale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    whel i aint a modder but if you are new how can you know. It is hard you know, but hey i get it know

  15. #15
    cbissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
    Code:
    doStreak()
    {
    self notifyonplayercommand("N", "+actionslot 1");
    self waittill ("N");
    self maps\mp\killstreaks\_killstreaks::giveKillstreak( "airdrop", false );
    }
    Hi, Im tryn to make killstreaks for zombies only would i put doKillstreakcycle()
    in doZombie() & doAlfaZombie() located in HumanZombieSetup.gsc or can i put it in onplayerspawn but that would make it for all to use right? and would it need some kinda self zombie thread? If you could Help that would be great!!!! Kudos and thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [CA.EU] Selling Account: SFC3, 38K GP, K/D 1.69, Longest Killstreak 77!
    By Ravallo in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. most exp and longest killstreak?
    By Ian in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Dissable Killstreaks with console?
    By icrap in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:18 PM
  4. KİLLSTREAK HACK?!
    By alpsen in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 03:29 PM
  5. killstreak
    By bryanboy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 04:15 PM