Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    hamed2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool

    Exclamation how i can write a anti cheat mode??

    i know the wall hack code is


    self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn

  2. #2
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine
    Umm... u want an ANTI cheat mode or a cheat mode?

  3. #3
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hamed2011 View Post
    i know the wall hack code is


    self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn
    Ehh.. are you trying to make a anti-cheat as a mod? How do you think that; 'that' will work?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

    hamed2011 (01-28-2011)

  5. #4
    hamed2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    Umm... u want an ANTI cheat mode or a cheat mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Ehh.. are you trying to make a anti-cheat as a mod? How do you think that; 'that' will work?


    the ACE mode have external ESP default by self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn

    in _Rank.gsc file

    now i want disable this function and run server with this disabled mode!!


    in other side i know dll injection is basically cheat function so .. if we can disable this option in a mode the cheater can not do anythings!!

  6. #5
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine
    Letting this disable will not prevent any hackers.

  7. #6
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hamed2011 View Post
    the ACE mode have external ESP default by self ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn

    in _Rank.gsc file

    now i want disable this function and run server with this disabled mode!!
    Change the extension from .gsc to .txt then edit out the part you don't like and change back to .gsc?..

    Quote Originally Posted by hamed2011 View Post
    in other side i know dll injection is basically cheat function so .. if we can disable this option in a mode the cheater can not do anythings!!
    As in strict mod control? Ye, that will be added in the next patch.. the cheaters wanted a strict aIW so now they'll get it..

    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    Letting this disable will not prevent any hackers.
    He wants to disable that part of a mod so he can use it on his server, or maybe I missed something?
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 01-28-2011 at 10:28 AM.