Thread: Flyable Harrier

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Flyable Harrier

    Good afternoon,

    I want to show you my last work, but I am not very sure of the ressults, is it good?, it sucks? or some suggestion?:



    I am making a battlefield mod, :P

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamato For This Useful Post:

    solha (04-03-2011)

  3. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Gonna check it now...Then I'm gonna post what I think.
    EDIT:
    Best harrier that I've ever seen! FUCK EPIC! My only suggestion, wait it's not a suggestion it's more a advise, but anyways use my GSC Compiler to finish this one. Just to work with something new and eficent.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 04-02-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Yamato (04-02-2011)

  5. #3
    SneakyPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a New World
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    looks pretty fun

    Waiting between worlds that divide through a choice undefined
    A break in the line where all paths intertwine
    And no roads lead or progress behind
    And all signs read: "Know The Way. Decide"



  6. #4
    kuyakyloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This is beast! The only thing that I don't like is that the camera sometimes clips with the harrier though.

  7. #5
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyakyloo View Post
    This is beast! The only thing that I don't like is that the camera sometimes clips with the harrier though.
    that is called lagg,

  8. #6
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    uhm you are bored?

    well you are 1 thing
    a great modder

    dude this is fking nice
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  9. #7
    tjwjdqls75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I'm sorry but, wait a sec...

    That Battlefield mod you said wasn't made by Met PL, and edited by KM?
    KM is my friend, and he uploaded the battlefield mod on Alteriwnet Website.


    Why don't you give a little credit of him? He improved a lot of Met PL's helicopter mod. also, I saw the randflex's reply that he asked to edit and improve his mod. I was glad to hear that you are gonna improve this, but I hope you take a little credit of him.
    Last edited by tjwjdqls75; 04-04-2011 at 09:24 AM.

  10. #8
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwjdqls75 View Post
    I'm sorry but, wait a sec...

    That Battlefield mod you said wasn't made by Met PL, and edited by KM?
    KM is my friend, and he uploaded the battlefield mod on Alteriwnet Website.


    Why don't you give a little credit of him? He improved a lot of Met PL's helicopter mod. also, I saw the randflex's reply that he asked to edit and improve his mod. I was glad to hear that you are gonna improve this, but I hope you take a little credit of him.
    I took a code of kilometer for a apache helicopter, I will have credits in the release, of course, I always give credits, this harrier is a different thing, O.o?, did he made one flyable harrier?

    Ahh, thanks for making an update of Chaotic Invasion,

  11. #9
    fhdj4564's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    HI, I'm KM(kilometer)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    I took a code of kilometer for a apache helicopter, I will have credits in the release, of course, I always give credits, this harrier is a different thing, O.o?, did he made one flyable harrier?

    Ahh, thanks for making an update of Chaotic Invasion,
    hi,.. I just amazing about your screenshots. I saw blackhawk, mi 17(um,.maybe mi8?).
    It makes me just wonder how did you get this model.
    Can you teach to me how did you get?

    and.. just about the flyable harrier. I made before. It is included in battlefield mod. But I considered about delete the harrier. because of bad effect to valance.

    p.s. I successed to make vehicles spawn into places.
    if you interested about it. I can show you.
    And I have idea for uav console, and new gametypes.

    But! Above all, plz tell me how did you spawn models that many people can't found!

  12. #10
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fhdj4564 View Post
    hi,.. I just amazing about your screenshots. I saw blackhawk, mi 17(um,.maybe mi8?).
    It makes me just wonder how did you get this model.
    Can you teach to me how did you get?

    and.. just about the flyable harrier. I made before. It is included in battlefield mod. But I considered about delete the harrier. because of bad effect to valance.

    p.s. I successed to make vehicles spawn into places.
    if you interested about it. I can show you.
    And I have idea for uav console, and new gametypes.

    But! Above all, plz tell me how did you spawn models that many people can't found!
    mmmmmmm, spawn things is easy, I am still fixing, because sometimes I dont link to helicopters, , what is uav console and new gametypes(I have some ideas too)??

  13. #11
    fhdj4564's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    mmmmmmm, spawn things is easy, I am still fixing, because sometimes I dont link to helicopters, , what is uav console and new gametypes(I have some ideas too)??
    I wonder about how did you found the model names.

    uav console means BFBC2's UAV control.

    new gametype means just new gametype that can use wide map.


    I want to know model names like "vehicle_m1a1_abrams_dmg".
    I just can't understand how could you get this model.

  14. #12
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by fhdj4564 View Post
    I wonder about how did you found the model names.

    uav console means BFBC2's UAV control.

    new gametype means just new gametype that can use wide map.


    I want to know model names like "vehicle_m1a1_abrams_dmg".
    I just can't understand how can you get this model.
    lol, I have a code to find models, but is not very accurate, lol, it gives me unworking models, . I saw some videos of uav console, I´ll try to make one. I am making mapedits for different gamemodes, and in many maps, I use the outside of maps too

  15. #13
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    296
    My Mood
    Busy
    Looks good