Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah

    Hosting problem, people get kicked automaticly

    I have just tried to host a lobby as i usually do with MW2 Liberation but it seems like it doesn't work for me. I can start a public match but people get kicked right after joining.

    Anyone else experienced this?


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, if you had looked around. This question/problem have allready been answerd before....

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    I can't find any topic about it, i searched and looked in the last 10 pages but nothing that could help me. I'm not sure if you understand my problem, people are joining but instead it says "playername left the game" instad of connected. It worked yesterday but not today, i don't really understand it.

    @jorndel Please don't reply if you don't have anything to say, you could at least give a link to a topic that i could use, i don't create a topic unless i really have tried to find another topic...


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  4. #4
    pizza127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    home
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    uhm get better internet?

  5. #5
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Dude, srsly? I don't even know what i can reply others than: Are you stupid? You clearly don't know anything about this, and no i don't not care about smilies though you made a happy one, I'm still mean...

    EDIT: Don't take it personal
    Last edited by Nachos; 04-29-2011 at 01:21 PM.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  6. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I can't find any topic about it, i searched and looked in the last 10 pages but nothing that could help me. I'm not sure if you understand my problem, people are joining but instead it says "playername left the game" instad of connected. It worked yesterday but not today, i don't really understand it.

    @jorndel Please don't reply if you don't have anything to say, you could at least give a link to a topic that i could use, i don't create a topic unless i really have tried to find another topic...
    Well, lets start then.....

    Your Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    Dude, srsly? I don't even know what i can reply others than: Are you stupid? You clearly don't know anything about this, and no i don't not care about smilies though you made a happy one, I'm still mean...

    EDIT: Don't take it personal
    Well, maybe he ment to say. Are your Nat Strict ?

    Yeh, it is an stupid question.

    And I am maybe not so nice right now. But I am just quick answering... ( Sorry )
    Last edited by Jorndel; 04-29-2011 at 01:30 PM.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #7
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    You still don't understand what my problem is but i just realized that it may be something with my texture stuff but i don't think so
    Last edited by Nachos; 04-29-2011 at 01:33 PM.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  8. #8
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    You still don't understand what my problem is but i just realized that it may be something with my texture stuff but i don't think so
    Probaly not because you're banned.
    Any more details?
    What 'error' do they get when they get kicked?
    Does it say "Cannot kick the host" in the bottom left corner?

  9. #9
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    It doesn't say that it can't kick host, but it says "files different from server" at the client. and when i try to join a match it says files different from server too. So it is something with my files. Anyone know what files that impacts that kind of stuff. I redownloaded some i the IWD files earlier because i was tired of my texture hack. But that shouldn't do anything. I do have custom camos but...

    I am god damn tired of changing font an color...


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  10. #10
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    It doesn't say that it can't kick host, but it says "files different from server" at the client. and when i try to join a match it says files different from server too. So it is something with my files. Anyone know what files that impacts that kind of stuff. I redownloaded some i the IWD files earlier because i was tired of my texture hack. But that shouldn't do anything. I do have custom camos but...

    I am god damn tired of changing font an color...
    There we go, it's because you use custom camos/Music/skins.
    Remove the .IWD's and let steam redownload them...

  11. #11
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why didn't you sai this before...

    You maybe need to reinstall the game. cuse you have been in a game that have changed your files.

    Or the texture edit.


    So the solution maybe is, reinstall mw2.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  12. #12
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Why didn't you sai this before...

    You maybe need to reinstall the game. cuse you have been in a game that have changed your files.

    Or the texture edit.


    So the solution maybe is, reinstall mw2.
    Why reinstall when steam has the feature to check which files are "bad"? lol

  13. #13
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'll try redownloading the iwd's and if it doesn't work i'll reinstall, sorry i didn't said anything about my textures, i totally forgot i even had changed them again...

    Now I think it is time to:
    request /solve
    @TheGodfather


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  14. #14
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, np then.

    Have a good night/day.

    May the download/install go fast.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A