Thread: RoTu Mod TEAM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost123456 View Post
    what ?! O.o
    I should call it OMAs in the Deathstorm Zombie Mod
    Last edited by Yamato; 08-16-2011 at 07:46 AM.

  2. #17
    ghost123456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    I should call it OMAs in the Deathstorm Zombie Mod
    ;D okei guys that just make your mods and i will play them ^^
    nothing with RotU mod then !
    if someone want to make it , i can help with bunkers and stuff !

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ghost123456 For This Useful Post:

    Yamato (08-16-2011)

  4. #18
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost123456 View Post
    ;D okei guys that just make your mods and i will play them ^^
    nothing with RotU mod then !
    if someone want to make it , i can help with bunkers and stuff !
    Make the BF one.

  5. #19
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost123456 View Post
    ;D okei guys that just make your mods and i will play them ^^
    nothing with RotU mod then !
    if someone want to make it , i can help with bunkers and stuff !
    No one stops you from making your OWN mods, but just don't try to "leech"/copy from other mods.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to EpicPlayer For This Useful Post:

    Yamato (08-16-2011)

  7. #20
    ghost123456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Make the BF one.
    i cant make this mod alone i have fucking good ideas but i cant releas them
    i know how to add things from other mods like magicbullets,boxes, zombies,killstreaks and stuff but thats not modding , thats just copy .

    all i can is make copiemods like Deathstorm mod and MapEdits ( my map edits are cool !! )
    if someone can say me how to spawn planes and how i can fly tham or say me the codes that i need to fly them i will create a bf mod . with map edits / boxes with ammo / helicopters and stuff i only need help

    i know im noob modder
    but i also can mod a bit

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghost123456 For This Useful Post:

    Yamato (08-16-2011)

  9. #21
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost123456 View Post
    i cant make this mod alone i have fucking good ideas but i cant releas them
    i know how to add things from other mods like magicbullets,boxes, zombies,killstreaks and stuff but thats not modding , thats just copy .

    all i can is make copiemods like Deathstorm mod and MapEdits ( my map edits are cool !! )
    if someone can say me how to spawn planes and how i can fly tham or say me the codes that i need to fly them i will create a bf mod . with map edits / boxes with ammo / helicopters and stuff i only need help

    i know im noob modder
    but i also can mod a bit
    I´ll send you a few links,

  10. #22
    ghost123456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    I´ll send you a few links,
    thx Yamato
    Last edited by ghost123456; 08-16-2011 at 08:05 AM.

  11. #23
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    296
    My Mood
    Busy
    uh sorry to ask but whats a RoTu lol but TROLOLOLO

    @Yamato Hi

  12. #24
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
    uh sorry to ask but whats a RoTu lol but TROLOLOLO

    @Yamato Hi
    Hi OMA, ROTU is a cod4 zombie mod.

  13. #25
    SneakyPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a New World
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    @ghost123456 uh sure i dont mind helping

    Waiting between worlds that divide through a choice undefined
    A break in the line where all paths intertwine
    And no roads lead or progress behind
    And all signs read: "Know The Way. Decide"



  14. #26
    cgallagher21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,583
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    296
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Yamato Oh ok thanks oh Reign of the Undead lawl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE][MODDING TEAM] SAND VALLEY
    By FORCE™ in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:19 AM
  2. [DISCUSSION/POLL]MPGH modding team
    By RedThunder in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:27 AM
  3. Combat Arms Modding Team (applications only)
    By FORCE™ in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 08:08 PM
  4. Would any1 like to get together and create a MOD team?
    By NeonNoise in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:47 PM
  5. Combat Arms modding team
    By FORCE™ in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:35 PM