Thread: YaY !!!!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    topblast does any1 in there right mind even like you...
    i dont think ive ever seen you be nice or even give help to any one

    also your the one who released a base that wasnt even worth the time of day.
    i mean you couldnt even use ptc of the bat with it

    at least the bases released here and else where have a few examples of PTC in them for the users
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  2. #47
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    that makes sense, but you get angry easily like most people in this section.
    i didnt get angry


    Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post
    topblast does any1 in there right mind even like you...
    i dont think ive ever seen you be nice or even give help to any one

    also your the one who released a base that wasnt even worth the time of day.
    i mean you couldnt even use ptc of the bat with it

    at least the bases released here and else where have a few examples of PTC in them for the users
    I help a lot of people in this section... if their really need it.. you just dont want to see it
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    markoj (09-24-2010)

  4. #48
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    i didnt get angry
    Not at me but at God601 for example, I know some people deserve it but I could never get that mad over the internet
    Good example: GTM( when he gets mad, he goes insane ffs)
    Dont ban me

  5. #49
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Not at me but at God601 for example, I know some people deserve it but I could never get that mad over the internet
    Good example: GTM( when he gets mad, he goes insane ffs)
    ok let me start the story

    GOD601 tookk Gellins base. Added features and added Items..... EVERY THING WAS BUGGED...... I was the one who wanted to team up so we made fire god

    Fire goD had problems with Glitcher and stuff.

    I fixed it,

    We wanted crosshair.. I MADE IT

    we wanted no recoil.. I MADE IT

    the only thing i need him was to test it because it was not working on my computer at the time.

    when i got it work on my computer i took it over and added a background
    Groups
    and the ability to do more than one think like Yess and no..(Fire God v1.3.5)

    he ask for it and i was doing something.

    I was working on sprites(competing with matypatty's menu")

    we are at Fire God v1.5 the one with sprites....(it was glitchy) I gived him that source for DrawSprites but it laged u..

    EVERY BASE... THAT HE SOLD WITH HIS NAME ON IT.. WAS A COPY OF THE FIRE GOT v1.3.0 WITH MY DRAW SPRITE FUNCTION...

    IT IS BECAUSE OF HIM ...

    THAT CORYSTER2100 IS IN THE HACKING WORK... HE START ALL THE NOOB CODERS WITH FIRE GOD 1.3.0 AND I WAS GETTING PM OF ALL THESE PEOPLE USING MY BASE..


    AND PEOPLE HAVE THE BALL TO ASK ME WHY I AM ALWAYS RAGING WHEN SOMEONE ASK FOR MY BASE...

    IF NOT FOR HIM. CORYSTER, BRAVIA, INDIANBOY, AND LOTS MORE..

    HE MADE ONE OFF MY WORK.. AND DIDNT EVEN SHARE.... R GIVE CREDITS>.

    HE THEM MADE A CRAPY VIP OUT OF MY BASE...... STARTED MORE FAKE CODERS AT THAT SITE>...



    IT IS HE TO BLAME... HE IS THE REASON FOR ALL OF THAT SHIT AND MORE.


    __________________________________________________ _______




    DONT ANYONE DEAR ASK ME WHY I RAGE SO MUCH WITHOUT KNOWING MY STORY.. I WAS NICER.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  6. #50
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    I always knew that story, but what I would have done is not give my base to anyone unless I'm positive they can actually code and are worth the time.

    And if that happened I would probably say it calmly, ignore those people, and just continue with life and what I was doing before
    Dont ban me

  7. #51
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    I always knew that story, but what I would have done is not give my base to anyone unless I'm positive they can actually code and are worth the time.

    And if that happened I would probably say it calmly, ignore those people, and just continue with life and what I was doing before
    He started the code... it was started on his computer because Gellins base was not working on my computer. when my computer was able i started to make it on my computer.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  8. #52
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    He started the code... it was started on his computer because Gellins base was not working on my computer. when my computer was able i started to make it on my computer.
    at least everyone knows the story and who the real coders are now. You can usually separate them now, just go in the hacks section and look for all the hacks that used acids base lol
    Dont ban me

  9. #53
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    at least everyone knows the story and who the real coders are now. You can usually separate them now, just go in the hacks section and look for all the hacks that used acids base lol
    Those people dont care.. their just want the features there want.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  10. #54
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    Those people dont care.. their just want the features there want.
    So why even bother helping /
    Last edited by markoj; 09-24-2010 at 08:13 PM.
    Dont ban me

  11. #55
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Just Looks like you made a midfunction DIP hook.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  12. #56
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    So why even bother helping /
    wat u mean?
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  13. #57
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

    wat u mean?
    Posting your base for one thing? You know you wont be credited, or even thanked.
    Dont ban me

  14. #58
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    be the nice guy
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  15. #59
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    I Think Its Fake It Take A Minute For It Too D/c Anyway So I Want Video Proof

  16. #60
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I Think Its Fake It Take A Minute For It Too D/c Anyway So I Want Video Proof
    No it's just rez wallhack.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

    markoj (09-25-2010)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. yay
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:05 PM
  2. Yay
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 12:54 AM
  3. Dildo song yay!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 06:47 PM
  4. Yay another one xD
    By h0ang in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 05:01 PM