Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad

    Okay... Uh... HackShield just updated

    And now Gingerbread is patched /:

    And this is the first hack release ever, and it'd be too painful to have to send people 100 versions to find out what's wrong...

    What would be the most apparent / obvious / probable thing they've patched? Would it be the checksum of the file, the DirectX hook, or something else?

  2. #2
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    HackShield updated? Are you sure? lol.



  3. #3
    Amatowarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Inspired
    They updated? I'm going to go test my PVT hacks, brb

    EDIT: Still works, they just patched your hack.
    Last edited by Amatowarrior; 09-24-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    Tools UNDETECTED - PATCHED [I will only have recent versions up!]
    Tapper V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...r-v1-15-a.html
    Amato Inject V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...t-v1-15-a.html

    Mods
    L96A1 - Arctic Wolf
    Super M416 CQB
    Super M16A3
    MW2 M92FS (M9)
    Starcraft 2 L96A1

    PVT VIP
    Aimbot: 65% (Have full source code)
    OPK: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Telekill: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Ghost Mode: 80% (In Semi-Stages)
    Super Bullets: 100% (Thanks Deadlinez/hahaz!)
    Menu Sprite: 100% (Thanks whit!)



  4. #4
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Yes they did. The version changed (and it also triggered my friends HackShield monitor that I sent him).

    What would they have patched? S:

  5. #5
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Maybe they patched God601's Rez chams, /
    Dont ban me

  6. #6
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    And now Gingerbread is patched /:

    And this is the first hack release ever, and it'd be too painful to have to send people 100 versions to find out what's wrong...

    What would be the most apparent / obvious / probable thing they've patched? Would it be the checksum of the file, the DirectX hook, or something else?
    Dude... Send me any stuff you want tested, and i'll be glad to test ANYTHING you need help with.
    My MSN: y.owns.you@gmail.com

    Dude. I am for real. Anything that I ever recieve on my computer will STAY only on MY computer. I don't give shit out like with ac1d's base. Ask ac1d. I found it, and I told him I wouldn't use it without his permission, and he said I could, so I kept it on my PC and haven't given it to ANYONE.

  7. #7
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Maybe they patched God601's Rez chams, /
    CHEAP CHAMS
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  8. #8
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post

    Dude... Send me any stuff you want tested, and i'll be glad to test ANYTHING you need help with.
    My MSN: y.owns.you@gmail.com

    Dude. I am for real. Anything that I ever recieve on my computer will STAY only on MY computer. I don't give shit out like with ac1d's base. Ask ac1d. I found it, and I told him I wouldn't use it without his permission, and he said I could, so I kept it on my PC and haven't given it to ANYONE.
    Thing is, I WOULD, except my Internet is 1GB a month, including uploads. and it literally took me 30 minutes to upload Gingerbread for this thread. Now, doing that for 10 versions = 300 minutes, 3% of monthly limit.
    Last edited by freedompeace; 09-24-2010 at 07:18 PM.

  9. #9
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Thing is, I WOULD, except my Internet is 1GB a month, including uploads. and it literally took me 30 minutes to upload Gingerbread for this thread. Now, doing that for 10 versions = 300 minutes, 3% of monthly limit.
    Wth, how can you have limited internet ffs
    Never heard of that until now
    Dont ban me

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to markoj For This Useful Post:

    tempta43 (09-24-2010)

  11. #10
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Wth, how can you have limited internet ffs
    Never heard of that until now
    Go to Australia, buddy.

    BigPond Broadband Internet Plans - Telstra
    Broadband Internet From Optus. ADSL, Wireless Internet and More.

    We pay rippoff prices for internet and speed.

  12. #11
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    The thing I would check first is your PTC method, comment out all your PushToConsole lines and then try that. If it works, then change your PTC method, otherwise post here.

  13. #12
    tempta43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow..
    I thought Australia wuz epic internet-wise.

    I'M BACK.. I guess. :S

  14. #13
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Go to Australia, buddy.

    BigPond Broadband Internet Plans - Telstra
    Broadband Internet From Optus. ADSL, Wireless Internet and More.

    We pay rippoff prices for internet and speed.
    WE HAVE IT HERE ALSO..

    but only on Dial up not adsl

    who want a joke..

    limited internet for 92 mins a month.. cost more then unlimited internet a month
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  15. #14
    tempta43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

    WE HAVE IT HERE ALSO..

    but only on Dial up not adsl

    who want a joke..

    limited internet for 92 mins a month.. cost more then unlimited internet a month
    Mind = Blown.

    I'M BACK.. I guess. :S

  16. #15
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    They probably patched your D3D hook...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ca Just Updated There Hacking Shields
    By CobraV in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Warrock hackshield and updater
    By mihec161 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 04:16 AM
  3. hackshield un updating?
    By ajones in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 06:40 AM
  4. HackShield is updating?
    By .kille0n in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 08:58 AM
  5. Okay, do flames, just seriousness: I need some answers.
    By erikshadow in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:13 PM