Poll: Best VIP Menu every seen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1206
  1. #676
    Dead 4 Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Looks nice,

  2. #677
    zLuckrŲx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Nossa muito foda mano parabens

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to zLuckrŲx For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

  4. #678
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    looks good so far

  5. #679
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    when the "Aimbot" string is not cypted, hackshield will close ur game
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

  7. #680
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Tabs + Checkboxes... = T.K.O


    reminds me of another forums VIP menu

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  8. #681
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    when the "Aimbot" string is not cypted, hackshield will close ur game
    LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLO heheheheahhaha

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  9. #682
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLO heheheheahhaha
    couldn't we just change it from aimbot to something stupid like cheese?

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  10. #683
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLO heheheheahhaha
    whats so funny?
    its true
    test it, make a string with ,not crypted, "Aimbot" everywhen its DCing
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #684
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    whats so funny?
    its true
    test it, make a string with ,not crypted, "Aimbot" everywhen its DCing
    This is true, + I use XOR.

  12. #685
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    This is true, + I use XOR.
    i use my personal crypting method ^^
    XOR is nice, but its to much code, and i need a converter. with my crypting method i just must use my brain
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    LionelMessi10 (01-31-2011)

  14. #686
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Other Menu:





  15. #687
    mo3ad001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Other Menu:




    i guess Sem Mean No
    and what you don't use a Tab . !

    H A X O
    Email : Noobmem@hotmail.com


  16. #688
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    don't be a dick
    YOU know that it is true. WELL I AM SO SORRY THAT CORRECTING SOMEONE IS BEING A DICK.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  17. #689
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    whats so funny?
    its true
    test it, make a string with ,not crypted, "Aimbot" everywhen its DCing
    I know it is true. i am just laughing because nexon did that

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  18. #690
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    well, this is why i've stuck to modding....it took me a lil over an hour to make boxes on players in my personal hack soooo yeah i'm sticking to modding lol

    anyway, i had Weapon shop (so to speak with being able to pick up guns from anywhere on map) now we have it with Hisec Cases, Intel boxes, CTF Flags and Rec Server Super Souldier boxes!!

    heres proof
    [youtube=vcb1K0twP-g]Item Pickup[tube]

    i'll get a ctf video in a few minutes

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Menu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!
    By Xmagz in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 12:38 PM
  2. [Discussion] My hack - Screenshots / showoff thread for others :)
    By ~FALLEN~ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:26 AM
  3. Hack Screenshots Thread
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. Ingame Menu Hack (C++)
    By PabloTortilla in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:09 PM
  5. [HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
    By warrick983 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:07 PM

Tags for this Thread