Thread: menu fail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3

    menu fail

    for some reason everything in my base is updated (i think) and it still crashes.

    any one to help gets credits on menu
    right under mine :}

    hack image in SIG
    Last edited by tahha; 09-27-2010 at 08:55 PM.
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  2. #2
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Whats your problem, exactly? --"

  3. #3
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    i got 4 different PTC methods and i even tried disabling the hacks (all of them) and even after just the menu showing up with no hacks it is still dc'ing me

    i can play for about 2 minutes in a game then dc'

    everything works till 2 minutes in
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  4. #4
    Amatowarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post
    i got 4 different PTC methods and i even tried disabling the hacks (all of them) and even after just the menu showing up with no hacks it is still dc'ing me

    i can play for about 2 minutes in a game then dc'

    everything works till 2 minutes in
    You might be having the same problem I did. Add a sleep at the end of the main void (NOT ON EVERY HACK), I recommend Sleep(200); as it gives me no lag at all. Going to sleep, peace out
    Tools UNDETECTED - PATCHED [I will only have recent versions up!]
    Tapper V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...r-v1-15-a.html
    Amato Inject V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...t-v1-15-a.html

    Mods
    L96A1 - Arctic Wolf
    Super M416 CQB
    Super M16A3
    MW2 M92FS (M9)
    Starcraft 2 L96A1

    PVT VIP
    Aimbot: 65% (Have full source code)
    OPK: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Telekill: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Ghost Mode: 80% (In Semi-Stages)
    Super Bullets: 100% (Thanks Deadlinez/hahaz!)
    Menu Sprite: 100% (Thanks whit!)



  5. #5
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    it is your hook post it here and i will try to help you





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  6. #6
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    it is your hook post it here and i will try to help you
    dont you mean part of it we dont want noobs running and C+Ping it into their "base" that will never work then not give credits

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to UltimateX1 For This Useful Post:

    tahha (09-27-2010)

  8. #7
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Code:
    hD3D = 0; 
        do{hD3D = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("d3d9.dll");Sleep(10);}while(!hD3D);
        adr = FindPattern(hD3D, 0x128000, (PBYTE)"\xC7\x06\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x86\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x86", "xx?xx?xx????xx"); 
        if(adr){
            memcpy(&vtbl,(void *)(adr+2),4);
            pReset     =  (oReset)DetourCreate        (( BYTE* )vtbl[16],    ( BYTE* )myReset,    DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );
            pPresent   =  (oPresent)DetourCreate    (( BYTE* )vtbl[17],    ( BYTE* )myPresent, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );
        }
        return 0;
    i think thats it...i was afk while my friend did the hooking for me

    BTW that code is noob proofed
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  9. #8
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post
    Code:
    hD3D = 0; 
        do{hD3D = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("d3d9.dll");Sleep(10);}while(!hD3D);
        adr = FindPattern(hD3D, 0x128000, (PBYTE)"\xC7\x06\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x86\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x86", "xx?xx?xx????xx"); 
        if(adr){
            memcpy(&vtbl,(void *)(adr+2),4);
            pReset     =  (oReset)DetourCreate        (( BYTE* )vtbl[16],    ( BYTE* )myReset,    DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );
            pPresent   =  (oPresent)DetourCreate    (( BYTE* )vtbl[17],    ( BYTE* )myPresent, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );
        }
        return 0;
    i think thats it...i was afk while my friend did the hooking for me

    BTW that code is noob proofed
    My base much?
    Its detected anyway.

  10. #9
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    My base much?
    Its detected anyway.
    nah not your base.
    i used part of yours tho
    but like i said my friend did the hook while i was taken a sh*t so it mighta been your hook
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  11. #10
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    [php]Base.bSet.m_dwReset = Base.GetPointer(16);//or you can replace it with vtbl but what ever
    Base.bSet.m_dwPresent = Base.GetPointer(17);

    pReset = (oReset)myReset.(( BYTE )Base.bSet.m_dwReset, ( BYTE* )myReset, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );
    pPresent = (oPresent)myPresent(( BYTE )Base.bSet.m_dwPresent, ( BYTE* )myPresent, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );[/php]
    and this is noob proofed /





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  12. #11
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    [php]Base.bSet.m_dwReset = Base.GetPointer(16);//or you can replace it with vtbl but what ever
    Base.bSet.m_dwPresent = Base.GetPointer(17);

    pReset = (oReset)myReset.(( BYTE )Base.bSet.m_dwReset, ( BYTE* )myReset, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );
    pPresent = (oPresent)myPresent(( BYTE )Base.bSet.m_dwPresent, ( BYTE* )myPresent, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP );[/php]and this is noob proofed /
    what am i to do with this?
    im confuzed i never did a hook before
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  13. #12
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    that is why it is noob proofed /





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  14. #13
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    that is why it is noob proofed /
    can you just tv and help?
    i hate tring to mess with code thats not mine and end up fucking up my code with it
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

  15. #14
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by tahha View Post
    nah not your base.
    i used part of yours tho
    but like i said my friend did the hook while i was taken a sh*t so it mighta been your hook
    Actually Hans Did Your Hook But Lets Not Get Technical...

  16. #15
    tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my keyboard or my bed
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Actually Hans Did Your Hook But Lets Not Get Technical...
    well that is nice to kno :}
    but now its detected and i cant use it
    (BTW: My Name Is PowerHouse On Other Forums)

    Click this to get PowerHouse Private!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hacker_sam = failed scammer!
    By zkII24 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 08:18 PM
  2. KWR menu
    By lewisk00 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 06:03 PM
  3. ingame menu for hacks???
    By cjg333 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 12:03 PM
  4. failed account validation error
    By XqwertyX in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:24 PM