Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    treeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    heh. Turn around.
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Cynical

    [Help] Kernel Detective

    I've gotten every version of kernel detective out there, none of them are working.

    Every time I try running it I my screen freezes up and I have to restart. I've tried running it on different compatabilities and it gives me various other errors including: BSODS, Error messages ("wont run on os" kinda stuff), or just nothing happening.

    I have Windows 7 Pro 32bit.

    I've tried pretty much everything, help?
    In Choob Language:
    also for all your info.. i didnt copy and paste shit.. coz i dont think anyone has realeased any source code for the New update of CA.. so sdfu..
    In English:
    I didn't copy and paste because no one has released what I need copy and paste
    Oh Choobs...

  2. #2
    flashlight95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12-34 Poopie Street Posts: Over 9000!
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Didn't work for me with Windows 7 64-bit, so I tried it on my laptop with Windows XP 32-Bit and it worked.
    :P

  3. #3
    treeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    heh. Turn around.
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by dishank95 View Post
    run as compatibility mode, on both combat arms and kernal
    See, the problem is, I can't even open Kernel Detective.
    In Choob Language:
    also for all your info.. i didnt copy and paste shit.. coz i dont think anyone has realeased any source code for the New update of CA.. so sdfu..
    In English:
    I didn't copy and paste because no one has released what I need copy and paste
    Oh Choobs...

  4. #4
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post


    See, the problem is, I can't even open Kernel Detective.
    download a differnt version

  5. #5
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post
    I've gotten every version of kernel detective out there, none of them are working.

    Every time I try running it I my screen freezes up and I have to restart. I've tried running it on different compatabilities and it gives me various other errors including: BSODS, Error messages ("wont run on os" kinda stuff), or just nothing happening.

    I have Windows 7 Pro 32bit.

    I've tried pretty much everything, help?
    I HAVE CAME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM: IT IS A PHYSICAL WAY,

    I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM /yea,

    I TOOK OUT MY OLD PROCESSOR AND REPLACED IT WITH A

    ' Inter Core2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz '
    And it stopped

    My Cousin was gettin BSOD and he replaced his Power Supply and it stopped.

    It depends on what ur computer is doing when ur computer gets it
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  6. #6
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    I HAVE CAME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM: IT IS A PHYSICAL WAY,

    I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM /yea,

    I TOOK OUT MY OLD PROCESSOR AND REPLACED IT WITH A

    ' Inter Core2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 Ghz '
    And it stopped

    My Cousin was gettin BSOD and he replaced his Power Supply and it stopped.

    It depends on what ur computer is doing when ur computer gets it

    Rofl ./yea

  7. #7
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I've only had Kernel Detective crash on games using Game Guard. I can dump SA, CA, CF with out any problems.

  8. #8
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    I've only had Kernel Detective crash on games using Game Guard. I can dump SA, CA, CF with out any problems.

    You are on XP?

  9. #9
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post



    You are on XP?
    W7 x86 .

  10. #10
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm on W7 x64

  11. #11
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    x86 = use Kernel
    x64 = use PETools
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    Stephen (10-06-2010)

  13. #12
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    PETools works!

    <3

  14. #13
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    PETools works!

    <3
    i know, i use it xD
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] I need help with Kernel Detective
    By samenamedame2 in forum WolfTeam General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:41 PM
  2. [Help]Kernel Detective
    By Leaf in forum Assembly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 05:12 AM
  3. [Help] Kernel Detective não roda em W7
    By sylar07 in forum Combat Arms Brazil Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 06:39 AM
  4. [HELP]kernel detective
    By andrinhole in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:35 AM
  5. [Help] Kernel Detective (BlueScreen W7)
    By sylar07 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 04:09 PM