Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy

    Struct Help is needed.

    Hey, i been talking to a famous person..

    now i want some help with structs, thanks to that person I understand how structs work, i am asking, did the pointer change or I am just doing it wrong
    Code:
    Main* pMain = (Main*) POINTER;
    
    void RenderFrame (void)
    {
    
             DrawHealthBar(' Do Health bar')
    }
    or is it

    Code:
    
    void RenderFrame (void)
    {
             Main* pMain = (Main*) POINTER;
             DrawHealthBar(' Do Health bar')
    }
    Or Is it

    Code:
     Main* pMain;
    
    void RenderFrame (void)
    {
             pMain = (Main*) POINTER;
             DrawHealthBar(' Do Health bar')
    }

    I will like to kno why I keep crashing, can anyone help me out
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    ur renderframe is void? what about pDevice?
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #3
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    ur renderframe is void? what about pDevice?
    it is outside,.. dont question on my renderframe,, I am worrying on the Structs.. stay on topic
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

  4. #4
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Main *pMain = (Main*) addy;

    thats right if u use an addy, add it where ever u want

    i think u use an old addy
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #5
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    ohh so the addy for structs does update.

    mmbob, do you have anything to say?
    Last edited by Finish; 10-02-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

  6. #6
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Shuldnt you know topblast? /

  7. #7
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    You might be using the wrong pointer
    Dont ban me

  8. #8
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    You might be using the wrong pointer
    I was thinking the same thing, but i have no idea how to get an updated pointer, Maybe i can ask my friend or one of u give you it.
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

  9. #9
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Finish View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, but i have no idea how to get an updated pointer, Maybe i can ask my friend or one of u give you it.
    i use a sig scan
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  10. #10
    flashlight95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12-34 Poopie Street Posts: Over 9000!
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    What he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Make sure that CShell is loaded before initializing it or else it will crash when you try to use it.

  11. #11
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i use a sig scan
    i have no idea how to find the addy, and i am not on my computer.

    NB: I am not a hack feature guy, i am a d3d guy.
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

  12. #12
    flashlight95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12-34 Poopie Street Posts: Over 9000!
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    If you know 'd3d' then you should know C++.

  13. #13
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by flashlight95 View Post
    What he said.
    K that will make since, But i only turn it on in game.

    Quote Originally Posted by flashlight95 View Post
    If you know 'd3d' then you should know C++.
    D3D is using the SDK, this is using something i have never done.

    Experience is better than knowledge
    You may add me as
    finish101@hotmail.com

  14. #14
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Are you waited for Cshell != NULL BEFORE initializing pointer?
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  15. #15
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    why u all make it hard. u all have the function for "wait of cshell"

    bool ReadyForHook();

    Code:
    if(ReadyForHook())
    Main *pMain = (Main*) addy;
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [help] i need some adress ?
    By D4nny in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:49 PM
  2. kwr help i need help
    By balour in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:13 PM
  3. HELP please !!! need vip help
    By nbr1dan in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 07:13 AM
  4. [help] i need a langauge pakc so my korean warrock works
    By killajones427 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:57 AM
  5. [help] I Need A Hack
    By sevillano7 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:39 AM