Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad

    Themida crashes.

    I just packed teh DLL with Themida, and Combat Arms crashes? /:

    (I packed Gingerbread with Themida, and it worked, but now it is detected, using the exact same settings? This is after about 2 minutes of gameplay)

  2. #2
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Why are you packing a public with Themida?

    But OT: I think it has something to do with Visual Studio 2010. Themida doesn't support it or something.

  3. #3
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Use UPX. Might Not work though.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  4. #4
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Why are you packing a public with Themida?

    But OT: I think it has something to do with Visual Studio 2010. Themida doesn't support it or something.
    I used Themida last time, and it worked perfectly (with Gingerbread). Now all of a sudden it's crashing with exactly the same settings /:

  5. #5
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Dont Pack it?
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  6. #6
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Dont Pack it?
    I'd rather have my program secured a little rather than not at all. /:

  7. #7
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I used Themida last time, and it worked perfectly (with Gingerbread). Now all of a sudden it's crashing with exactly the same settings /:
    I'm confident it's Visual Studio 2010. When I tried to pack a hack I compiled with 2010, it crashed. When I had a friend compile with 2008, it worked.

  8. #8
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    I'm confident it's Visual Studio 2010. When I tried to pack a hack I compiled with 2010, it crashed. When I had a friend compile with 2008, it worked.
    I see

    Except, how did it happen to work last time? (by chance?)

  9. #9
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    I always crash when i pack with themida, i get an error from engine.exe so I guess it packs it to much lol, same thing with my friends packs, it pack better than themida and its almost 100% clean, but it crashes if its not injected with his loader
    Dont ban me

  10. #10
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Dont Pack it?
    bool Dont Pack it = Leached
    Leeched = true
    if(Leeched == true){

    }else{
    Print("Leech Soon to Come")

  11. #11
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I see

    Except, how did it happen to work last time? (by chance?)
    Luck I guess .

    Try using PECompact? Ali posted a crack for it.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...2-2-crack.html

  12. #12
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Luck I guess .
    no nexon patched themida

  13. #13
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Im telling him to try it unpacked.....
    Jump to Conclusions why dontcha.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  14. #14
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    I always crash when i pack with themida, i get an error from engine.exe so I guess it packs it to much lol, same thing with my friends packs, it pack better than themida and its almost 100% clean, but it crashes if its not injected with his loader
    Gingerbread was packed with Themida and was completely 100% clean :P

    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Im telling him to try it unpacked.....
    Jump to Conclusions why dontcha.
    I've already tried it unpacked - success.
    Same settings as Themida - Combat Arms closes after ~2 minutes.

  15. #15
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah do what mmbob said and try PECompact.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast