Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Memory searcher problem...

    I have a problem. I can't search through the list of already found addresses in that GameCheater memory searcher sorta like the next search button in CE. It always finds 0 addresses. It does however find addresses if I just do a first search for a certain value.

    I don't know what the problem is./

  2. #2
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Maybe because are not 1337?

  3. #3
    |Drake™|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    Lol He TV'ed me to get what he needed via MHS


  4. #4
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    YOU A BITCH

  5. #5
    |Drake™|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    YOU A BITCH
    Bitch = Female Dog
    Dogs bark
    Bark comes from trees
    Trees Nature
    Natures Beautiful so

    Thanks

  6. #6
    HaX4LiFe!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,639
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by |Drake™| View Post
    Bitch = Female Dog
    Dogs bark
    Bark comes from trees
    Trees Nature
    Natures Beautiful so

    Thanks
    lmao epic n1

  7. #7
    |Drake™|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post
    lmao epic n1
    Thanks /yea

  8. #8
    o-o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    who reading that ? T_T
    Posts
    682
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    307
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    I have a problem. I can't search through the list of already found addresses in that GameCheater memory searcher sorta like the next search button in CE. It always finds 0 addresses. It does however find addresses if I just do a first search for a certain value.

    I don't know what the problem is./
    4 me too :O help

    Happy Hanukkah For All Of MPGH !


    The Real Life Are Better Then A Game !


    Song :[YOUTUBE]vgKBOkvO5N0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    Best Friends :

    Hax4Life!

    Solify

    [MPGH]Drake`

    Respect Them Or I'll Kill You ...



  9. #9
    |Drake™|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
    4 me too :O help
    Get MHS Undetected = win.

    I got mine undetected ( not giving out :P)

  10. #10
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by |Drake™| View Post
    Get MHS Undetected = win.

    I got mine undetected ( not giving out :P)
    *caugh*
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #11
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    L. Spiro hasn't released an update for MHS in almost a year..

    WHYYYYYY?

  12. #12
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    L. Spiro hasn't released an update for MHS in almost a year..

    WHYYYYYY?
    probly lazy

  13. #13
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Still works for me.

  14. #14
    |Drake™|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    *caugh*
    Lol i didn't say your name cause i didn't want people spamming you for MHS

    But ye

    Credits = u

    u = <3

  15. #15
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    MHS still works for 64bit systems dows 7 So Credits to l spiro i guess?



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Engine and Memory Searcher
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:36 AM
  2. What Memory Searcher?
    By peanut627 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 07:49 AM
  3. Working on Memory Searcher
    By why06 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 06:25 PM
  4. Some Memory Problem 01xffff05
    By Rhynn0 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 02:01 PM
  5. Hack problem?? Memory Error
    By Hatrem in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 04:59 PM