Thread: Updated addies

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83

    Updated addies

    does anybody have the an updated LTClient addy? they just did a patch so...yeah. no trolling and giving fake shit please its just childish and annoying.

  2. #2
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    dump the shell and get it yourself.
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  3. #3
    austen407's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by budman821 View Post
    does anybody have the an updated LTClient addy? they just did a patch so...yeah. no trolling and giving fake shit please its just childish and annoying.
    0x3 is the first part cus im so lee77 do not press Alt+F4 325 + 605 = 930

  4. #4
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by austen407 View Post
    0x3 is the first part cus im so lee77 do not press Alt+F4 325 + 605 = 930
    why couldnt you have just said 0x377f4930?

  5. #5
    austen407's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by budman821 View Post
    why couldnt you have just said 0x377f4930?
    Cus i didnt feeell like it..did u ever think that??huhhuh!!!!Lol jk but rlyl i just wanted you to see if you could figure it out...

  6. #6
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by austen407 View Post
    Cus i didnt feeell like it..did u ever think that??huhhuh!!!!Lol jk but rlyl i just wanted you to see if you could figure it out...
    im not stupid i know how to get the updated addy im just to lazy. and yes i could easily figure it out because it wasnt that hard when you highlighted it in red./

    edit: that addie didnt work fool! its wrong.
    Last edited by budman821; 10-20-2010 at 07:35 PM.

  7. #7
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    maybe your ptc method is detected.
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  8. #8
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Perfect example as to why this section is so empty and as to why everybody, including me left. Choobs like this expect to be spoon-fed everything, like addresses. If you had known how to dump CShell and search for the address in Olly you would have had it by now and would not have wasted your time posting this.

    Your so called "laziness" is actually lack of intelligence and ability in reverse engineering.

    spoon feed request = fail.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CodeDemon For This Useful Post:

    ac1d_buRn (10-21-2010),neononxxx (10-20-2010)

  10. #9
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    Perfect example as to why this section is so empty and as to why everybody, including me left. Choobs like this expect to be spoon-fed everything, like addresses. If you had known how to dump CShell and search for the address in Olly you would have had it by now and would not have wasted your time posting this.

    Your so called "laziness" is actually lack of intelligence and ability in reverse engineering.

    spoon feed request = fail.
    I can't believe you said that to me!

  11. #10
    1on1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    9
    click my sig i posted it earlier today

  12. #11
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    Perfect example as to why this section is so empty and as to why everybody, including me left. Choobs like this expect to be spoon-fed everything, like addresses. If you had known how to dump CShell and search for the address in Olly you would have had it by now and would not have wasted your time posting this.

    Your so called "laziness" is actually lack of intelligence and ability in reverse engineering.

    spoon feed request = fail.
    You're still here :L

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE] Updated Addies [05-08-2010]
    By Solify in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:43 AM
  2. [NEW] Updated Addies [7/28]
    By J in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:25 PM
  3. Update Addys
    By claudi in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. [Release] WarRock Addys 25.02.10, Update Addys and Offsets
    By oODOo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:05 PM
  5. 2-6-08 Updated Addies
    By bobgbob360 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 07:03 AM