Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    vinay478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You know its really up to the coder to release working PTC if they want. You can't say 'NO' its up to them.
    Thank Me, +Rep me.

    Bypass : 33% Done. =D

  2. #32
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    U can google Blast Hack or Fire God Hack

    and u will see it on many site.. maybe not all but every site i went on ... Someone always knows who I am.

    T_T I LIKE CAPS



    Coryster stole my hack base put his name on it and started making hack with my base...

    I am the leader of fire god hack production.. he Clamed that he was in it and started pull the group down making fake hacks..

    He stole my source code.. everyone of his crosshair is my function that i made.
    Doesn't mean your known to most sites. Your gonna have to be more specific, because the USA has a total of over 226 Billion websites, and just because your known to about 9 the most doesn't mean your famous, and your hacks are patched..because you released those months ago. So they don't even matter anymore
    /

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to HiddenoO For This Useful Post:

    DBag4Life69 (10-23-2010)

  4. #33
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Doesn't mean your known to most sites. Your gonna have to be more specific, because the USA has a total of over 226 Billion websites, and just because your known to about 9 the most doesn't mean your famous, and your hacks are patched..because you released those months ago. So they don't even matter anymore
    /
    Ohshit, owned son.

  5. #34
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Your not pro topblast.
    Gellin, mmbob, Gordon ect. are the ones that know what there doing.
    Stop trolling and thinking your the greatest and GTFO.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ac1d_buRn For This Useful Post:

    BooMRawR™ (10-23-2010),David (10-22-2010),DBag4Life69 (10-23-2010),[MPGH]Disturbed (10-22-2010),koolwrench (10-22-2010),wainner3d (10-22-2010)

  7. #35
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Ohshit, owned son.
    Rrrrrrrraped .

  8. #36
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadKyller View Post
    One thing, you not a mod or an admin, who do you think will actually listen to this post?
    Dude he is one of the most respected coders.
    Fuckwit newphag.

  9. #37
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    Dude he is one of the most respected coders.
    Fuckwit newphag.
    Really?..I don't think anyone noticed.



  10. #38
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post



    Ur wrong. the first time i ever open Visual Studio Professional 2008.. I was good at C# already because i read a Book on C#.
    I needed no help.

    i was only 13 at the time...............
    At 14 i moved from C# and converted my Internet Browser to VB... and made injectors and stuff...

    I wanted to make hacks so i ask RagerZ for help because i didnt find any c++ books i liked. he give me a source.. I edited it and posted my first ever hack.

    Blast Hack v1.1

    so when i change languages i down grade because there are getting more and more different..

    but i was good with C++ because C++ and C# are simular.

    1st u could read all the programming books u want dude but that just wont teach u how to program. u need experience to learn and experience means getting help and writing dumb noob programs like even hello world just to be able to understand the compiler. secondly, C++ and C# are not really that similar, there are quite some drastic differences in them. i decided not to continue learning C# do to its more like java and VB which i dont like either. so i just stuck with good old C++ since its a much more comfortable language to me.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cruizrisner For This Useful Post:

    wainner3d (10-22-2010)

  12. #39
    budman821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    83
    HEY! I'm the Holly, Jolly Budweiser Budman! I'm famous around the world!/

  13. #40
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Really?..I don't think anyone noticed.


    He is.
    The good coders are.
    mmbob
    Gorfag.
    Longevity
    Topblast
    acid burn
    Crash

  14. #41
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    He is.
    The good coders are.
    mmbob
    Gorfag.
    Longevity
    Topblast
    acid burn
    Crash
    I disagree with your list - there's two that don't belong. And another one whose name you should change.

  15. #42
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by tempta43 View Post
    OMFG.
    STFU.
    Whos gives two shits if people release their fail little hacks?
    Let em' do what they want.
    Your pissin' me off..
    That ur word for it .. i dont really care.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post
    Dude you think you are such a great coder. But infact you as i aint able to make a Scan killer so stop trolling your ass of. There are 2 options.

    #1. You are trolling
    #2. You got help
    I am not trolling and i didnt get any help...

    I am a Great Coder .. I am not making these little hacks with someone else base..

    I am making my own bases to u guys whio made ur own bases, I am not making hacks.. I took a C++ for a week course at the University of the West Indians so i now Know i am a great coder.


    Quote Originally Posted by vinay478 View Post
    You know its really up to the coder to release working PTC if they want. You can't say 'NO' its up to them.
    I work for it... My word is no because we all kno that NO REAL CODER likes it when these little people are calling them self coders by c&ping.


    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    Your not pro topblast.
    Gellin, mmbob, Gordon ect. are the ones that know what there doing.
    Stop trolling and thinking your the greatest and GTFO.
    Gellins is called a Coder really for his base and his VIP hack.

    mmbob makes great hack features

    Gordon makes good public

    NOW NAME ONE OF THOSE 3.. that have been coding for less than a year. There all be around for a long time and picked up as there go I only started in Feb of this year.


    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    1st u could read all the programming books u want dude but that just wont teach u how to program. u need experience to learn and experience means getting help and writing dumb noob programs like even hello world just to be able to understand the compiler. secondly, C++ and C# are not really that similar, there are quite some drastic differences in them. i decided not to continue learning C# do to its more like java and VB which i dont like either. so i just stuck with good old C++ since its a much more comfortable language to me.
    C# is really mostly a .net version of C++.. most of the parts are simular not all but most.
    Last edited by topblast; 10-22-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  16. #43
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    1st u could read all the programming books u want dude but that just wont teach u how to program. u need experience to learn and experience means getting help and writing dumb noob programs like even hello world just to be able to understand the compiler. secondly, C++ and C# are not really that similar, there are quite some drastic differences in them. i decided not to continue learning C# do to its more like java and VB which i dont like either. so i just stuck with good old C++ since its a much more comfortable language to me.
    C# is really mostly a .net version of C++.. most of the parts are simular not all but most.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  17. #44
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    That ur word for it .. i dont really care.




    I am not trolling and i didnt get any help...

    I am a Great Coder .. I am not making these little hacks with someone else base..

    I am making my own bases to u guys whio made ur own bases, I am not making hacks.. I took a C++ for a week course at the University of the West Indians so i now Know i am a great coder.




    I work for it... My word is no because we all kno that NO REAL CODER likes it when these little people are calling them self coders by c&ping.




    Gellins is called a Coder really for his base and his VIP hack.

    mmbob makes great hack features

    Gordon makes good public

    NOW NAME ONE OF THOSE 3.. that have been coding for less than a year. There all be around for a long time and picked up as there go I only started in Feb of this year.
    "I am not trolling and i didnt get any help..."
    -- I bet you used a reference like the MSDN some time...

    "I am a Great Coder .. I am not making these little hacks with someone else base.."
    -- No comment.

    "I am making my own bases to u guys whio made ur own bases, I am not making hacks.. I took a C++ for a week course at the University of the West Indians so i now Know i am a great coder."
    -- "Bases" are worthless. Lol.

    "I work for it... My word is no because we all kno that NO REAL CODER likes it when these little people are calling them self coders by c&ping."
    -- You see the result of copy-pasting, compared to programming it yourself. There is a huge difference in quality. If not, well, you're on your way, and at least you have variety.

    "Gellins is called a Coder really for his base and his VIP hack.

    mmbob makes great hack features

    Gordon makes good public

    NOW NAME ONE OF THOSE 3.. that have been coding for less than a year. There all be around for a long time and picked up as there go I only started in Feb of this year."

    -- Gordon has been programming for much longer than a year, so has mmbomb. Gellin, longer as well, perhaps reversing for less than a year, but programming for longer.

    And guess what? I started C++ even after you :P

    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    C# is really mostly a .net version of C++.. most of the parts are simular not all but most.
    C# and C++ are light years apart.

  18. #45
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    "I work for it... My word is no because we all kno that NO REAL CODER likes it when these little people are calling them self coders by c&ping."
    -- You see the result of copy-pasting, compared to programming it yourself. There is a huge difference in quality. If not, well, you're on your way, and at least you have variety.
    I started with copy-pasting but i didnt continue with it. these guys with these hacks, two of the main reasons i dont make public hacks because i am studying and the good hacks in the public are mostly C&P. if i cant do it on my self. I dont use it at all.

    I started from scratch and made everything i use now on my own as u can see in the image on my msn. The only Help i got with that was GUI / ideas of how it works... and the little integer problem i could not understand u help me with.. everything else was all me.


    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    C# and C++ are light years apart.
    .net is slow. dont put it on c# and it is making its way.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Working PTC
    By Hahaz in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. Any Working Wall Hacks?
    By New2habbo in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. WTF IM NOT RUNNING ANY HACKS
    By justib06 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 02:40 PM
  4. [Release]100% working bypass by turbo159
    By turbo159 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 02:44 PM
  5. any working gps hack?!...
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:17 AM