Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    ppl2pass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused

    Open Engine.exe in Ollydbg?

    I have tried many attempts to open Engine.exe in ollydbg but it always gives me an error.
    My Unbelievable-Kill BM:
    seeplusplus - updating address
    [YOUTUBE]nWgztMVIUYY[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #2
    confict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    422
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
    I have tried many attempts to open Engine.exe in ollydbg but it always gives me an error.
    Did you dump it ?

    ITS MEH BITCHESSS !!!

  3. #3
    HaX4LiFe!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,639
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    1,405
    it gives error but its still dumped to 70-80%

  4. #4
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    i have no dumb problems, its 100% dumped after few seconds /
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #5
    StupidLittleNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    IDA > Olly

  6. #6
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i have no dumb problems, its 100% dumped after few seconds /
    I get this error with Olly.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  7. #7
    StupidLittleNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


    I get this error with Olly.
    IDA > OLLY.

  8. #8
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidLittleNoob View Post
    IDA > OLLY.
    functions
    agree
    interface
    not agree


    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


    I get this error with Olly.
    jsut dumb it right than u have no problems xD
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. #9
    StupidLittleNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    functions
    agree
    interface
    not agree




    jsut dumb it right than u have no problems xD
    functions > interface

  10. #10
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidLittleNoob View Post
    functions > interface
    u can add functions to olly(example: sigmaker) > u can add functions to ida
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #11
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    dump it b4 hackshield load and you will have no problem O.o





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  12. #12
    Dewerong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inside a Packet
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I won't go into my method how I had bypassed it, but it isn't hard. I haven't hacked Combat Arms in like two months, so I'd get back to it today. I'll probably post some stuff.

  13. #13
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    dump it b4 hackshield load and you will have no problem O.o
    You can't dump it there becouse when's it's loading it allways brings you in ca..

  14. #14
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post


    You can't dump it there becouse when's it's loading it allways brings you in ca..
    what the hell are u talking about

    btw Combat Arms has to be running in order for you to dump it so that means you do have to get ingame

  15. #15
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    use "Attach" to process instead of trying to load the process from olly..... or use LordPE
    Last edited by Departure; 11-05-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Idea] "Controlling" Engine.exe
    By secutos in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-11-2016, 08:27 PM
  2. Attaching ollydbg to Engine.exe
    By qwerty01 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 09:08 PM
  3. engine.exe i found out how to get it open in a debugger
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:35 PM
  4. Unable to Open process (Engine.exe)
    By xTwilightD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 12:55 PM
  5. Unable to open or attach Engine.exe
    By stonie in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:57 AM