Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh

    since the kernel detective thread was closed and answered incorrectly...

    I'm remaking that thread to answer the question

    Quote Originally Posted by sylar07
    Is the first time that I any doubt in MPGH

    And I would like to know how to make a dump in engine.exe and CShell.dll because my operational system is windows7.

    And kernel Detective when opens him... appears a screen blue please that program was that I can use?
    the answer is yes it does work on Windows 7.

    You have to find version 1.31, and you have to be 32 bit and you have to run it as admin...it wont work on 64 bit win7. I used it after the recent patch to get my own engine and cshell and it went flawlessly

    after about 3 uses, it will BSOD your win7 though, so use the 3 uses wisely lol

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  2. #2
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This thread fails..Nuff said
    /request close


  3. #3
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    This thread fails..Nuff said
    /request close

    u fail

    @thread that is true





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  4. #4
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I can use Kernel Detective on HS games but games with Game Guard cause a BSoD when I use it.
    Last edited by Synns; 11-20-2010 at 12:12 AM.

  5. #5
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    I BSOD as soon as i click the EXE now on Win7 32bit, it never even ran on my 64 bit, if i click it on 64 bit, i get an error saying that the kernel dll isn't running and it never runs the program
    if i run it on my 32 bit, it works about 25% of the time and BSOD's the other 75%

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


Similar Threads

  1. Because the updated pointers thread was closed.
    By freedompeace in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 05:19 AM
  2. my thread was closed...
    By fearlesone in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:58 AM
  3. Suggestion? The Other Day i was hacking ( der ) and........
    By joelkat in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM
  4. One more thing since the other top is closed
    By Tom_4th_account in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:07 PM