Thread: UnknownCoder

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    UnknownCoder

    I am not using it. Anything you see posted by it in the past few days is by Drake` (BSOD). Im letting him use it.
    Thanks for reading D:
    Last edited by Stephen; 11-29-2010 at 11:19 PM.

  2. #2
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    What? I don't understand at all |:

    EDIT : OHH, your account :L Is that why you're red? xD
    Last edited by freedompeace; 11-29-2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: editted

  3. #3
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nah, because im in CS :|

  4. #4
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Nah, because im in CS :|
    red meaning CS. :L

  5. #5
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    red meaning CS. :L
    his name is red and has a tag saying "COCKSK"
    You cant see it can you

  6. #6
    Jązzą_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    red meaning CS. :L

    LOL freedom I thought you were smarter than that


    Applications:
    Jązzą InjectXD | Radio♫ v1.1 | File Name Sorter
    Better than Bombsaway707 Radio (:

  7. #7
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    his name is red and has a tag saying "COCKSK"
    You cant see it can you
    <.<

    That's my ENTIRE POINT, that he's a COCKSK.

    Ugh, nevermind................................

  8. #8
    Jązzą_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    <.<

    That's my ENTIRE POINT, that he's a COCKSK.

    Ugh, nevermind................................
    Oh lmaooo i get your point of view nao


    Applications:
    Jązzą InjectXD | Radio♫ v1.1 | File Name Sorter
    Better than Bombsaway707 Radio (:

  9. #9
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Im lost now xD

  10. #10
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I am not using it. Anything you see posted by it in the past few days is by Drake` (BSOD). Im letting him use it.
    Thanks for reading D:
    Ssshhhh /