Thread: im crazy!! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    wicho_koz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Shocked

    im crazy!! lol

    i need a tutorial: "how to make ghostmode"
    plz it is my code:
    (i have errors)
    plz help me!
    Code:
    DWORD posptr1;
    DWORD posy1;
    
    #define posyoffset1 0xCC
    #define charposoffset1 0x66F34
    DWORD playertarget1;
    #define otherplyrptr1 0x3715DD10
    #define yoffset1 0xCC
    
    nom = NULL;
    nom = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("ClientFX.fxd");
    nom += charposoffset1;
    memcpy(&posy1,(void *)(nom),4);
    posy1 += posyoffset1;
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE)<0){
    Sleep(200);
    ghostmode++;
    if(ghostmode > 1){
    ghostmode = 0;
    }
    }
    
    if(ghostmode){
    *(float*)posy1 = y;
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = x;
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = z;
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RIGHT)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z++;
    z++;
    z++;
    }
    }
    	posptr1 = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" );
    	posptr1 += charposoffset1;
    
    	memcpy(&posy1,(void *)(posptr1),4);
    	posy1 += posyoffset1;
    
    	if(posy1 > posyoffset1 )
    	{
    posptr1 = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" );
    posptr1 += charposoffset1;
    
    memcpy(&posy1,(void *)(posptr1),4);
    posy1 += posyoffset1;
    	}
    if(posy1 > posyoffset1 )
    {
    if(bullet){
    if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_PRIOR ) &1)//UP
    {
    *(float*)posy1 = *(float*)posy1+100.0f;
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = *(float*)(posy1+0x4);
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = *(float*)(posy1-0x4);
    }
    
    if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_NEXT ) &1) //Down
    {
    *(float*)posy1 = *(float*)posy1-100.0f;
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = *(float*)(posy1+0x4);
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = *(float*)(posy1-0x4);
    }
    
    if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_UP ) &1) //Forward
    {
    *(float*)(posy1) = *(float*)(posy1);
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = *(float*)(posy1+0x4)+100.0f;
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = *(float*)(posy1-0x4);
    }
    
    if( GetAsyncKeyState( VK_DOWN ) &1) //Backward
    {
    *(float*)(posy1) = *(float*)(posy1);
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = *(float*)(posy1+0x4)-100.0f;
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = *(float*)(posy1-0x4);
    }
    }
    }

  2. #2
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Learn some c++ IT could help. Where did you find that c+p code? That would work
    You would glitch into a fat lady's flabs.
    Well Idk cplusplus.com will help

    -Best regards Nubzgetkillz and freedompeace from msn

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nubzgetkillz For This Useful Post:

    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ (12-07-2010)

  4. #3
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Learn some c++ IT could help. Where did you find that c+p code? That would work
    You would glitch into a fat lady's flabs.
    Well Idk cplusplus.com will help

    -Best regards Nubzgetkillz and freedompeace from msn
    lol @ FP raging on nubz acct



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  5. #4
    D15H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Where did u initialize nom? and instead of making 3 z++ why not use z+=3?

  6. #5
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    What the fuck is this?


    Even "Mister IlllechyourSourcecodesandcallthemmyown" could do it better!

    Use this instead of your shit!

    Always remember:


    Code:
    float xa = 1.0f;
    float ya = 1.0f;
    float za = 1.0f;
    
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    z++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    z--;
    }  
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    x++;
    }  
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    x--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    y++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    y--;
    } 
    
    
    
    
    if(Ghostmode){
    *(float*)posy1  = ya;
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = xa;
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = za;
    }
    Depends where you + or - the values, you may have to set sleeps. More Sleeps = laggier ghostmode.
    But you could also do it like +(0,23) for example.
    I wouldn't recommend this methode, it's laggy , may not work on every OS and it takes alot of space in your Code.

    If i would be you, i would use GetViewPort and 1 key to move in the direction you look at, but you seem to be too smart to get it. (Learn to Code)

    Edit: I found out that you can do Glitchkey/Glitcher the same way ^^
    Last edited by dean-wingess; 12-07-2010 at 05:19 AM.
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

  7. #6
    speedforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    741
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Happy
    this a source just use this ima remove my edits :P XD :-)

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    float x = 0;
    float y = 0;
    float z = 0;
    int ghostmode = 0;
    float xyz = 0;
    
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
    return true;
    
    return false;
    }
    
    typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    RunConsoleCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)0x3780AB70;if there is a different way u do it just change itbobobobo
    
    void main(){
    while (!IsGameReadyForHook()){
    Sleep(20);
    }
    #define playerpointer 0x66F34
    #define yoffset 0xCC
    DWORD nom, posy;
    while(true){
    nom=NULL;
    nom = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("ClientFX.fxd");
    nom += playerpointer;
    memcpy(&posy,(void *)(nom),4);
    posy += yoffset;
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE)<0){
    Sleep(50);
    ghostmode++;
    if(ghostmode > 1){
    ghostmode = 0;
    }
    }
    
    if(ghostmode){
    *(float*)posy = y;
    *(float*)(posy+0x4) = x;
    *(float*)(posy-0x4) = z;
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD6)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD8)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    x++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    x--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_ADD)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    y++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SUBTRACT)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    y--;
    }
    }
    }
    
    BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
    DWORD ul_reason_for_call,
    LPVOID lpReserved){
    switch (ul_reason_for_call)
    {
    case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
    CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)&main, NULL, 0,NULL);
    break;
    case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
    case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
    case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
    break;
    }
    return TRUE;
    }

    steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

    Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

  8. #7
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
    this a source just use this ima remove my edits :P XD :-)

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    float x = 0;
    float y = 0;
    float z = 0;
    int ghostmode = 0;
    float xyz = 0;
    
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
    return true;
    
    return false;
    }
    
    typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    RunConsoleCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)0x3780AB70;if there is a different way u do it just change itbobobobo
    
    void main(){
    while (!IsGameReadyForHook()){
    Sleep(20);
    }
    #define playerpointer 0x66F34
    #define yoffset 0xCC
    DWORD nom, posy;
    while(true){
    nom=NULL;
    nom = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("ClientFX.fxd");
    nom += playerpointer;
    memcpy(&posy,(void *)(nom),4);
    posy += yoffset;
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE)<0){
    Sleep(50);
    ghostmode++;
    if(ghostmode > 1){
    ghostmode = 0;
    }
    }
    
    if(ghostmode){
    *(float*)posy = y;
    *(float*)(posy+0x4) = x;
    *(float*)(posy-0x4) = z;
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD6)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD8)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    x++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    x--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_ADD)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    y++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SUBTRACT)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    y--;
    }
    }
    }
    
    BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
    DWORD ul_reason_for_call,
    LPVOID lpReserved){
    switch (ul_reason_for_call)
    {
    case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
    CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)&main, NULL, 0,NULL);
    break;
    case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
    case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
    case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
    break;
    }
    return TRUE;
    }
    ahh dude..
    [YOUTUBE]e89lqiE0wi0[/YOUTUBE]

  9. #8
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
    this a source just use this ima remove my edits :P XD :-)

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    float x = 0;
    float y = 0;
    float z = 0;
    int ghostmode = 0;
    float xyz = 0;
    
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
    return true;
    
    return false;
    }
    
    typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    RunConsoleCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)0x3780AB70;if there is a different way u do it just change itbobobobo
    
    void main(){
    while (!IsGameReadyForHook()){
    Sleep(20);
    }
    #define playerpointer 0x66F34
    #define yoffset 0xCC
    DWORD nom, posy;
    while(true){
    nom=NULL;
    nom = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("ClientFX.fxd");
    nom += playerpointer;
    memcpy(&posy,(void *)(nom),4);
    posy += yoffset;
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE)<0){
    Sleep(50);
    ghostmode++;
    if(ghostmode > 1){
    ghostmode = 0;
    }
    }
    
    if(ghostmode){
    *(float*)posy = y;
    *(float*)(posy+0x4) = x;
    *(float*)(posy-0x4) = z;
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD6)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    z--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD8)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    x++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    x--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_ADD)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    y++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_SUBTRACT)<0){
    Sleep(1);
    y--;
    }
    }
    }
    
    BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
    DWORD ul_reason_for_call,
    LPVOID lpReserved){
    switch (ul_reason_for_call)
    {
    case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
    CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)&main, NULL, 0,NULL);
    break;
    case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
    case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
    case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
    break;
    }
    return TRUE;
    }
    This wouldn't happen to be Solify's would it?



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  10. #9
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
    What the fuck is this?


    Even "Mister IlllechyourSourcecodesandcallthemmyown" could do it better!

    Use this instead of your shit!

    Always remember:


    Code:
    float xa = 1.0f;
    float ya = 1.0f;
    float za = 1.0f;
    
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    z++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    z--;
    }  
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    x++;
    }  
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    x--;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    y++;
    } 
    if(GetAsyncKeyState( yourkey )<0){
    y--;
    } 
    
    
    
    
    if(Ghostmode){
    *(float*)posy1  = ya;
    *(float*)(posy1+0x4) = xa;
    *(float*)(posy1-0x4) = za;
    }
    Depends where you + or - the values, you may have to set sleeps. More Sleeps = laggier ghostmode.
    But you could also do it like +(0,23) for example.
    I wouldn't recommend this methode, it's laggy , may not work on every OS and it takes alot of space in your Code.

    If i would be you, i would use GetViewPort and 1 key to move in the direction you look at, but you seem to be too smart to get it. (Learn to Code)

    Edit: I found out that you can do Glitchkey/Glitcher the same way ^^
    That is one way you can do it correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
    ahh dude..
    That is solify's ;0 patched while ago

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  11. #10
    wicho_koz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Shocked
    nice!!! thanks people im working on my c++ and visual basic multy tool project

  12. #11
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I don't recall you posting the errors here did you?

    Post em , i'll help you

  13. #12
    wicho_koz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Shocked
    ahhh yeah im beginner coder and i made spammer,multy tool, 2 hacks, 1 hot key and 1 menu hack clickable

    i have problem with ghostmode:
    if menu visible = false then
    ghostmode = false
    end if
    if menu visible = true then
    ghostmode = true/activate
    Last edited by wicho_koz; 12-07-2010 at 02:45 PM.

  14. #13
    D15H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by wicho_koz View Post
    ahhh yeah im beginner coder and i made spammer,multy tool, 2 hacks, 1 hot key and 1 menu hack clickable

    i have problem with ghostmode:
    if menu visible = false then
    ghostmode = false
    end if
    if menu visible = true then
    ghostmode = true/activate
    isn't end if a visual basic thing, also ur player pointer i think is wrong, u still didn't post the errors -.-

  15. #14
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by wicho_koz View Post
    ahhh yeah im beginner coder and i made spammer,multy tool, 2 hacks, 1 hot key and 1 menu hack clickable

    i have problem with ghostmode:
    if menu visible = false then
    ghostmode = false
    end if
    if menu visible = true then
    ghostmode = true/activate
    I found out your problem. You can't do that in VB. You need C++ and there's no then or end if commands in C++. Either you return or loop.

  16. #15
    wicho_koz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I'm doing it in c + + but what happens when you close the menu is disabled ghostmode

    >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast