Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    bmxman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ovideo
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    fly only hack wont work

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
    return true;
    return false;
    }
    void __cdecl PushToConsole(const char* szCommand )
    {
       DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
       if( dwCShell != NULL )
       {
          DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( 0x3780CB90 );
          void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
          __asm
          {
             push szCommand;
             call CONoff;
             add esp, 4;
          }
       }
    }
    
    
    
     
    void main()
    {
    
       bool flyhack = false;
        while(true)
    {
    
    
    
         PushToConsole("PlayerGravity -800" );
     
    
    
    
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0)<0) // fly
       if(flyhack){ 
                PushToConsole("PlayerGravity -800");
                flyhack = false;
       } else {
                PushToConsole("PlayerGravity -1");
                flyhack = true;
    
       }
    }
    
    
    
    
    Sleep(350);
    
    }
    DWORD WINAPI dwHackThread(LPVOID) {
    while( !IsGameReadyForHook() )
    Sleep(300);
    main();
    return 0;
    }
    BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
    {
    DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
    if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
    {
       CreateThread(NULL, NULL, dwHackThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    }
    
    return TRUE;
    }
    what did i do for it not to work?

  2. #2
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    You need to hook an internal D3D function.



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to _Fk127_ For This Useful Post:

    bmxman2 (12-15-2010)

  4. #3
    bmxman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ovideo
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    is every thing else right and where do i put the internal D3D function

  5. #4
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxman2 View Post
    is every thing else right and where do i put the internal D3D function
    In your code >:}

  6. #5
    bmxman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ovideo
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    can u put up an Ex.
    sry for all the ?s im just new to making hacks

  7. #6
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxman2 View Post
    can u put up an Ex.
    sry for all the ?s im just new to making hacks
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat..****ey-base.html

  8. #7
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Your ptc method isnt working anymore i think.

    Thanks Cosmos


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sydney For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (12-16-2010)

  10. #8
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Kongomonga is correct! I bet you 100% that you leeched this and not even looking at the code immediately went here for us to fix it!I will explain.If your a coder you will no what to do!

    Instructions:

    Since your Bypass( PushToConsole Method ) is outdated you will need to update it a diffrent way! Credits to Gordan'

    You will need to define this first line of code!
    [php]#Define ENGINE LTC = PUT ENGINE LTC HERE[/php]

    Next, You will need add this ass ( Yes i said ass big woop ) your first line of code for your PTC Method!
    [php]typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    [/php]
    Next, you go to add this below the first line of code in your ptc method.
    [php]RunBoobCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)ENGINE LTC;[/php]


    There ya go now to make a hack all you need is:

    [php]If(getasynckeystate(VK_f12)<>0{
    pRunConsoleCommand("Showfps 1");
    }else{
    pRunConsoleCommand("???? 0");// i wonder what goes here?
    }[/php]
    Last edited by NOOBJr; 12-16-2010 at 02:31 PM.

  11. #9
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post
    Kongomonga is correct! I bet you 100% that you leeched this and not even looking at the code immediately went here for us to fix it!I will explain.If your a coder you will no what to do!

    Instructions:

    Since your Bypass( PushToConsole Method ) is outdated you will need to update it a diffrent way! Credits to Gordan'

    You will need to define this first line of code!
    [php]#Define ENGINE LTC = PUT ENGINE LTC HERE[/php]

    Next, You will need add this ass ( Yes i said ass big woop ) your first line of code for your PTC Method!
    [php]typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    [/php]
    Next, you go to add this below the first line of code in your ptc method.
    [php]RunBoobCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)ENGINE LTC;[/php]


    There ya go now to make a hack all you need is:

    [php]If(getasynckeystate(VK_f12)<>0{
    pRunConsoleCommand("Showfps 1");
    }else{
    pRunConsoleCommand("???? 0");// i wonder what goes here?
    }[/php]
    Du ma may con di!

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  12. #10
    CoderDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Du ma may con di!
    HAHA, TUI Thich may!

  13. #11
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    since when a PushToConsole is called a bypass
    plus you need a d3d hook to make that method work





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj