Thread: How is it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251

    How is it?

    Its a little bit crappy but it do what it must do

    [YOUTUBE]y_QyjT0sEwI[/YOUTUBE]
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  2. #2
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Looks exactly like matypatty's
    Dont ban me

  3. #3
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Looks nice. Im trying to do telekill right now, but I either D/C or lag like hell. Anyone know why the old semi-telekill is D/Cing after two minutes?
    Last edited by _Fk127_; 12-28-2010 at 05:56 PM.



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  4. #4
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    Looks nice. Im trying to do telekill right now, but I either D/C or lag like hell. Anyone know why the old semi-telekill is D/Cing after two minutes?
    Because the game detects that something is different and it shuts down
    Dont ban me

  5. #5
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Because the game detects that something is different and it shuts down
    LOL No shit



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  6. #6
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Lol good job. How come when i started showing my telekill every one started making it now?

    Gj and nice menu.


    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    LOL No shit
    Haha marko got ownd

  7. #7
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Lol good job. How come when i started showing my telekill every one started making it now?

    Gj and nice menu.




    Haha marko got ownd
    Because everyone realized how easy it was



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  8. #8
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    Because everyone realized how easy it was
    I doubt it was easy until i told everyone what i did.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabolous For This Useful Post:

    whit (12-29-2010)

  10. #9
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    I doubt it was easy until i told everyone what i did.
    You said- "I combined a few functions"



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  11. #10
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    You said- "I combined a few functions"
    Rofl , if you haven't read , for the first few hours, i told them what i did , then people said edit it out and i did. Your outta luck if you didn't see .

  12. #11
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    Haha marko got ownd
    Not really, thats the exact answer, He asked why and I told him why lmao
    Dont ban me

  13. #12
    Amatowarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Pretty cool, it uses Enemy Class I see... Not the best but still good

    8/10

    Offtopic: Nice crosshair /
    Tools UNDETECTED - PATCHED [I will only have recent versions up!]
    Tapper V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...r-v1-15-a.html
    Amato Inject V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...t-v1-15-a.html

    Mods
    L96A1 - Arctic Wolf
    Super M416 CQB
    Super M16A3
    MW2 M92FS (M9)
    Starcraft 2 L96A1

    PVT VIP
    Aimbot: 65% (Have full source code)
    OPK: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Telekill: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Ghost Mode: 80% (In Semi-Stages)
    Super Bullets: 100% (Thanks Deadlinez/hahaz!)
    Menu Sprite: 100% (Thanks whit!)



  14. #13
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    I doubt it was easy until i told everyone what i did.
    Tehe
    Quote for Truth

  15. #14
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Tehe
    Quote for Truth
    I never saw the damn post lol



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  16. #15
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatowarrior View Post
    Pretty cool, it uses Enemy Class I see... Not the best but still good

    8/10

    Offtopic: Nice crosshair /
    open ur eyes, im not using the enemy class, im using the PlayerInfo class
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast