Thread: Telekill Help

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    lol?
    wtf.
    On yo channel nigga
    Someone told me it didnt that it use OpenGL or something

  2. #17
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    On yo channel nigga
    Someone told me it didnt that it use OpenGL or something
    ik what you are talking about but ofc it use d3d





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  3. #18
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    ik what you are talking about but ofc it use d3d
    K thanks
    I think stephen was the one who told me that..

  4. #19
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    it even uses Quake 3 engine
    just like cod 2





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  5. #20
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Heres what you do:
    You stop your player from switching to another player either by pressing a key or until the player is dead
    Code:
    if(player is alive and and enemy)
    { 
        my pos = enemy pos
        boolz lock = true
    }else{
       lock = false
    }
    If you really made it yourself you would have made it around this

    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    i can help 2
    YouTube - Dawn of Hacks By GodHack2 for Combat Arms
    shuty ho
    Last edited by markoj; 12-29-2010 at 07:12 PM.
    Dont ban me

  6. #21
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Heres what you do:
    You stop your player from switching to another player either by pressing a key or until the player is dead
    Code:
    if(player is alive and and enemy)
    { 
        my pos = enemy pos
        boolz lock = true
    }else{
       lock = false
    }
    If you really made it yourself you would have made it around this
    good job now everybody is gona have a fully working telekill





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  7. #22
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    good job now everybody is gona have a fully working telekill
    Thats my noob code and it doesn't work as good as the real one
    which isnt real because nonya have VIP telekill
    Dont ban me

  8. #23
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Heres what you do:
    You stop your player from switching to another player either by pressing a key or until the player is dead
    Code:
    if(player is alive and and enemy)
    { 
        my pos = enemy pos
        boolz lock = true
    }else{
       lock = false
    }
    If you really made it yourself you would have made it around this


    shuty ho
    what u want to reach with an if?

    [php]while(is not ur team and is alive and is ingame)[/php]
    and not place in present/endscene, cause than u make game lags, make a thread just for the telekill
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. #24
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    FK-127 dont send u code to GodHack2, he only try to Steal code, i ask him for help whit injector and he dont have idea how make a Beast Mode And try Steal mine...
    these why he isent in My Resp list, he isent cool person...

    First Evidence: He Pm Me whit that...
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2
    hey man it is godhack2 could you please tell me how you got beast mode to work?
    thanks
    then i talk he on Msn and he told me: "I ll Help u whit Injector But Help Me WHit Beast Mode" and I did, i send he the code, then he block me ...

    So NEVER SEND CODE TO GODHACK2 HE IS STEALER...

    -.-


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  10. #25
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimy View Post
    FK-127 dont send u code to GodHack2, he only try to Steal code, i ask him for help whit injector and he dont have idea how make a Beast Mode And try Steal mine...
    these why he isent in My Resp list, he isent cool person...

    First Evidence: He Pm Me whit that...


    then i talk he on Msn and he told me: "I ll Help u whit Injector But Help Me WHit Beast Mode" and I did, i send he the code, then he block me ...

    So NEVER SEND CODE TO GODHACK2 HE IS STEALER...

    -.-
    lol i dont think thats right..
    He's helped me with alot of stuff, including addies, DC problems and everything.
    He's not a stealer IMO

  11. #26
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    lol i dont think thats right..
    He's helped me with alot of stuff, including addies, DC problems and everything.
    He's not a stealer IMO
    He do whit me -.-
    These why I post Evidence...


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  12. #27
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimy View Post
    He do whit me -.-
    These why I post Evidence...
    /idkk man
    Hes helped me alot. Not a stealer..

    Beast Mode is patched anyway?

  13. #28
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    /idkk man
    Hes helped me alot. Not a stealer..

    Beast Mode is patched anyway?
    No bro, it isent parched, if u want i can send u my hack have it working...
    Or Recrding a video 4 u...

    and i just said whats happend whit me, cause fk-127 is good friend and i dont want he steal his work..
    here img evidence...
    Last edited by Reimy; 12-30-2010 at 03:38 AM.


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  14. #29
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reimy View Post
    No bro, it isent parched, if u want i can send u my hack have it working...
    Or Recrding a video 4 u...

    and i just said whats happend whit me, cause fk-127 is good friend and i dont want he steal his work..
    here img evidence...
    For beastmode just set it to 5 not 4....



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  15. #30
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I Dont use class for Telekill (Semi Telekill Bug)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast