Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    LOL COPYPASTERING IS SO BORING WHY NOT USE YOUR BRAIN.

BRAIN.cpp
    BRAIN.h
    USEBRAIN.cpp
    USEBRAIN.h

THE PROS SOMETIMES(always) USE THOSE VERY HELPFUL AND HELPFUL SOURCE FILES!

I don't care about leeching. Just if you don't learn from it why do it
    who you talkin about bro? I do all my own reversing and coding. Quit worrying like you said everyone who could do there own RE will be fine after the update. Im never gonna dl this base , im included in the credits for what i have no idea but meh i do fine with my esp / aimbot
    Last edited by SNal2F; 01-15-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks
    Nubzgetkillz and Decoder back

I really could care less about how someone spells, or speaks as long as I am able to understand it.

If your IQ was over your waist size in either situation, you would know that, the written English language and the spoken language are not the same. Most people with at least an average IQ can deal with both the written and the spoken languages at the same time.

Now lets cut threw the shit, it is simple, that both of you can understand, SOMETHING EITHER WORKS OR IT DOES NOT.

Now for those people that have evolved past the ever changing rules within English, and grammar, as well as all the dialicts and slang spoken in many ways all around the country. As well as words being miss-used from what the word means in accordance with the dictionary. We are lucky that more then a few dozen people can understand each other within this country.

A little insight, Einstein could not spell. To be honest he did not care about those things.

Spell checkers have been around for decades. Why because it is such a simple program to write. There were spell checkers shortly after their were electric type writers.

So if something so simple as a spell checker came into place before the computers of today. Then you would think someone claiming or thinking they are so smart, would be smart enough to read past simple spelling and/or grammar errors.

So Grow the fuck up. Neither of you or anybody is without flaws, or mistakes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trigot For This Useful Post:

SNal2F (01-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    There are always low-lives, even in times of devastation in here in "North-East Australia" (lol @ international news), there are still looters stealing from those who are most vulnerable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
    who you talkin about bro? I do all my own reversing and coding. Quit worrying like you said everyone who could do there own RE will be fine after the update. Im never gonna dl this base , im included in the credits for what i have no idea but meh i do fine with my esp / aimbot
    Yes i get it bro. I know you do your own stuff.. never said anything about you.

Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    There are always low-lives, even in times of devastation in here in "North-East Australia" (lol @ international news), there are still looters stealing from those who are most vulnerable.
    Yeah haha. Did you get looted kevin? my birthday was yesterday

Member since September 25, 2010

Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs

Thanks
    Why your so fkng angry about the base that has been released. When its patched evrything is back to normal. Except that the coders who call them self "real" coders have aimbot and other vip stuff. So in the end its better for u. And i think coding for CA is for learning proposes cause if u wanna sell vip you can better GTFO cause you will not win of the other 100 CA VIP Coders. So take a look at the base and maby you find something you can use for ur own stuff.

“Imagination, devotion, perseverance, together with divine grace, will assure your success.”

―Haile Selassie

Work from back in the days:

Soldierfront Public d3d - Detected since 2011

Crossfire VIP:

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE STUPID BASE>.. I CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS BASE.. AND THE THING IS THAT MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN GET IT TO WORK WITHOUT CRASHING.. U WORRY TO MUCH UR LIKE A BIG BABY.

IF GELLIN WANT TO PUBLISH IT HE CAN PUBLISH IT.. IT IS HIS FUCKING HACK.. HE CODED IT.. AND HE KNEW THE RISK, STOP BEING A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE STUPID BASE>.. I CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS BASE.. AND THE THING IS THAT MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN GET IT TO WORK WITHOUT CRASHING.. U WORRY TO MUCH UR LIKE A BIG BABY.

IF GELLIN WANT TO PUBLISH IT HE CAN PUBLISH IT.. IT IS HIS FUCKING HACK.. HE CODED IT.. AND HE KNEW THE RISK, STOP BEING A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol never said anything about the base though?

ok. whatever its over.

That was yesterday.

Today is a new day. So lets make it good

Member since September 25, 2010

Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234