Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    protection of hack

    hello all ,

    i am new about protect hacks.

    how can i protect one hack to people do not crack or something ?

    how it works ?

    i'm begginer calm down plz !!!

    thanks !


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  2. #2
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    If you don't release it, then it cannot be cracked.

  3. #3
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    new VIP site incoming...





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to GodHack2 For This Useful Post:

    topblast (01-14-2011)

  5. #4
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post
    If you don't release it, then it cannot be cracked.
    but if the person release ?

    what are the forms to protect his hack ?

    i know it's a noob question but i'm too newbie to protect hacks and i dunno how people do it

    thanks


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  6. #5
    AwkwardStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What you have it not worth protecting because (0% chance someone has the same exact features! !0% Chance its Gellins vip base.

  7. #6
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardStranger View Post
    What you have it not worth protecting because (0% chance someone has the same exact features! !0% Chance its Gellins vip base.
    its nice to see, that he realase a VIP where the half of the checkboxes do nothing
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #7
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardStranger View Post
    What you have it not worth protecting because (0% chance someone has the same exact features! !0% Chance its Gellins vip base.
    dude, im just wondering , i am not doing nothing of hacks , just to search how it works lol !


    but how to protect, can you give an example please ?
    Last edited by habacuque; 01-14-2011 at 07:57 PM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  9. #8
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by habacuque View Post
    dude, im just wondering , i am not doing nothing of hacks , just to search how it works lol !


    but how to protect, can you give an example please ?
    a lot of ways to do it
    there is the GUID auth
    a loader (manual mapping)
    CD-KEY ...





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  10. #9
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    a lot of ways to do it
    there is the GUID auth
    a loader (manual mapping)
    CD-KEY ...
    I have one with a File format where the Real DLL is never exposed and can never be found unless u kno how it works. which is hard because i am the only one. No GUID u can login Loader and the DLL can be updated can be changed to allow Versions and editions of hacks. This also comes at a price of adding EVERYONE to the loggin manually
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  11. #10
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Pack it with Themida?

  12. #11
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    I have one with a File format where the Real DLL is never exposed and can never be found unless u kno how it works. which is hard because i am the only one. No GUID u can login Loader and the DLL can be updated can be changed to allow Versions and editions of hacks. This also comes at a price of adding EVERYONE to the loggin manually


    if you say that it can be updated automatically that means you must have a server online.
    i was thinking of new ways to "protect the hacks" this topic is never boring so guys start sharing ideas

    i have made loaders before
    where you just login with the forum info and then use the hack no GUID included.
    and i know that you must download the file from the server to your harddrive for your loader to inject it, so hows your dll hidden?





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  13. #12
    Decoder back's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    112
    alot of packs , like themida , but if u want to put it into a VIP hack,

    you'll have to make a GUIDTech protection , loader , something to protect and get your Hack secure from crackers lol
    Last edited by Decoder back; 01-14-2011 at 10:28 PM.

  14. #13
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    well i know some packers have a feature you can enable to use GUID/HWID protection.
    I suppose that + loader is all you need.
    Use loader to download from a https website/server and keep in temp files, then delete once injected.

  15. #14
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    well i know some packers have a feature you can enable to use GUID/HWID protection.
    I suppose that + loader is all you need.
    Use loader to download from a https website/server and keep in temp files, then delete once injected.
    you can't delete once injected cause the dll will be in use by the game
    so the only other choice is by deleting once the process has exited which means the loader must be running the whole time (easy to be detected by hackshield and get patched)





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  16. #15
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is why i inject from a random location on all my injectors.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast