Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    Because we actually play the game. It sucks with 3 hackers OPK'ing every room.
    cuz u want to be the only one with opk? your quote in your sig shows how selfish the antichocolate group really is... its not out of some righteous motive but because now you guys are not the only ones with vip hacks w/o having to pay for it...

not trying to flame just saying if choco is giving the hacking community what they want which he is, which is why he gets more thanks than other releases , plus he used to update incredibly fast.... then maybe he should be valued more than the rest of you lot who want to keep the best hacks for yourself?

just think about it dude...maybe choco has some ulterior motive but he is releasing the best pub hacks right now period!..

I mean if you want to keep the best hacks for yourself fine..nothing wrong with that but getting mad about someone who isnt that selfish? come on man..
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    cuz u want to be the only one with opk? your quote in your sig shows how selfish the antichocolate group really is... its not out of some righteous motive but because now you guys are not the only ones with vip hacks w/o having to pay for it...

not trying to flame just saying if choco is giving the hacking community what they want which he is, which is why he gets more thanks than other releases , plus he used to update incredibly fast.... then maybe he should be valued more than the rest of you lot who want to keep the best hacks for yourself?

just think about it dude...maybe choco has some ulterior motive but he is releasing the best pub hacks right now period!..
    I dont want to be the only one with OPK. I don't want anyone who does'nt buy it to have it. I have it, but I don't use it. IcySeal stated that we hack for an advantage. This is the truth, i use no recoil, no spread, and chams, even though my private hack has OPK and Aimbot. We don't want to make the game no fun for everyone.
    Last edited by _Fk127_; 01-25-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I mean if you want to keep the best hacks for yourself fine..nothing wrong with that but getting mad about someone who isnt that selfish? come on man..
    He releases a hack every 3 days without adding anything new..
    Ca only patches once a month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by whit+ View Post
    Yea gordon aint that bad..He release one every like 3 patches and get detected a week later..And hes a Pro he knows the lithtech like the back of his hand..
    Nah gets undetected for at least 10 days.

How are we jealous ? we have gellins Vip base also dumb ass
    He gawt owned.

then how come you not releasing stuff on choco's level??? why not collaborate instead of making a hate group is alls im saying.. i mean think about it a hate group, really?? for a coder?? come on its not that serious...
    Mars bars has no level.

Choco bar's not a coder...
    Mhmm.

A lot of people had released OPK before dumb fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

that kind of reminded me of Hitler and his ulterior motives... He does fit your example - the community loves him : )

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345