Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by xChocolatex View Post
    and your hack not?

    Flameswor10's Menu Hack [SEMI OPK + TELEKILL + Glitcher] Packed

    all kind of hack meant to ruin game even with a norecoil only.
    [sarcasm]Oh yeah, no recoil is so bad compared to aimbot and telekill.[/sarcasm]

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (01-27-2011)

  3. #32
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,446
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TEN.HGPM View Post
    THEY JUST JEALOUS

    HATERS GONNA HATE

    YOU GO GIRL
    Chocolate is a man.
    .

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  4. #33
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


    Chocolate is a man.
    .
    The picture is Boxxxy.
    Queen of the internet.

  5. #34
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,446
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post


    The picture is Boxxxy.
    Queen of the internet.
    I have been on 4 Ch4n for years and am pointing that out for teh newphags..

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  6. #35
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    That is semi.
    Doesn't roll through each player.
    It will 70% of the time get your teammate

    not in OMA



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  7. #36
    xChocolatex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    1,819
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    That is semi.
    Doesn't roll through each player.
    It will 70% of the time get your teammate
    No kidding? I saw what you typed:

    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Here is my new menu hack. It may not be the best, but please try not to flame. And Glitcher may not work idk

    How to use:
    Delete for menu
    X for opk/telekill(i will make it full in the future)
    8462+- for Glitcher i think?
    And NUMPAD1 to switch teams so yu can see the enemy Radar
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post


    [sarcasm]Oh yeah, no recoil is so bad compared to aimbot and telekill.[/sarcasm]
    You too stupid to understand my words.

    Bye.

  8. #37
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xChocolatex View Post
    No kidding? I saw what you typed:
    Bye.
    Yes yes, I said I will. I never did it yet /
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  9. #38
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by xChocolatex View Post
    You too stupid to understand my words.

    Bye.
    You're too stupid to use proper grammar.

  10. #39
    speedforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    741
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    He clearly credited Gellin, he didn't even credit himself.

    Get over it and move on with your life.
    yes very very correct he does not clam as his own he takes no part of it in his credits

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    nigger nigger nigger fuck shit nigger cock



    ass tits cock nigger pussy ass butt
    hope you get banned
    Last edited by speedforyou; 01-27-2011 at 05:30 AM.

    steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

    Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

  11. #40
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xChocolatex View Post
    Someone already did it, FC4.7 by Wajdi released days ago & it supports both NA/EU still undetected until now. He's using gellin base but no credits to gellin. Everyone seems happy with his release, no complain about whether he's leeching gellin base or not.. maybe cause he's admin & everyone acted pussy. And me... instead of using gellin's base took opportunity to sell vip & get some $ like what seeplusplus or everyone else's trying to do right now i spend hours working on gellin codes then make & share chocolate v1 to everyone here to enjoy cause i want to help mpgh. I also care to update the hack for you guys. But what i got from this? Nothing.. except hatred from you guys. What's up with you all? & 2 other sites got pub hack with vip features so why not MPGH too?

    If anyone here who called themselves "a coder" can release better hack than xChocolatex v4.4, i will stop. You will never hear me again (i dont give a shit about this account tbh & im busy with my studies now).

    Bye.
    BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU GOT LIKE 1000 THANKS IN A WEEK AND THE RESPECT OF EVERY MEMBER WITH LESS THAN 100 POSTS (and Topblast).



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  12. #41
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
    BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU GOT LIKE 1000 THANKS IN A WEEK AND THE RESPECT OF EVERY MEMBER WITH LESS THAN 100 POSTS (and Topblast).
    He has a gawd damn point now give it up stop being a little fucking girl.

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  13. #42
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    @Chocolate Look bro
    Its not the credits or anything
    its the VIP Features
    To much
    Diz shit is bigger then gorfag
    Last edited by Sid; 01-27-2011 at 07:19 AM.

  14. #43
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Peronally Idgaf about CA. Personally idgaf about Gellin. If he wants to get played like a sucker that's his fault. Personally idgaf about Chocolate, if he want to ruin the game that's his business.

    What I do care about is all this unneccessary spam. A year ago if anyone released something like this it would have been removed by mods as VIP hack. I've seen this same cycle happen again and again. The same thing that's happened with WarRock will happen with Combat Arms. You guys feel screwed, but that's what happens when your entire skill-set is towards one game. There will be other games. Hell there are plenty right now virtual untouched. CF, AVA, PB, just to name a few.

    I'm getting sick and tired of all the damn bishing and crying going on here. If you don't like the situation tough shit. Arguing is not doing one goddam thing for anyone except making all of you choco included seem like dicks. Now you can included me in that list because I had yell at everyone here. Gordon did the same damn thing and many other hackers too. It happens. I play CA legitly as well as hack the hell out of it. I'm prbly a higher rank then anyone in here yet I don't sit back and cry or complain about things like this.

    I don't get it it's a game. A sucky game at that.
    I don't get it it's a hack. Not even a very good one.
    I don't get it ur all here. When there's 100's more games to hack just as good or better then CA.
    There's no fame and fortune from hacking games. Players hate hackers. There's no need to be fighting among ourselves. There are plenty of games ripe for the picking. If you want to get recognition stop all trying to hack the same game. In anycase it's not about recognition.

    @Chocolate: Your not helping MPGH, your helping all the little leeching faggots that go from site to site to get the best hack. I could give a fuck less about those bastards, they'll say anything to get a hack for free. Helping MPGH is not about turning it into the leech capital of the internet which other sites mind you already agree we are.

    That goes for everyone here. If you want to make this site better you'll have to work together and that calls for maturity and tolerance from everyone. All I see here is childish behavior. As a community of hackers we have no one to answer to but ourselves. And what should be upheld most in any hack-culture is the hacker ethics which the first and foremost of which is the pursuit of knowledge, and the free distribution of that knowledge to everyone. Unless you all begin to respect each other on those grounds and not what fking leechers say then there's always gonna be tension here.

    You want to know why I hate coming to this section. This is why. Always! Always! Meaningless Squabbles over things that are not important. Instead of growing knowledge we hide it and fight over it. Your allegiance should be first towards endless pursuit of new challenges. As long as you squabble over things like games, leechers, fame, and all these other trivialities you lack the hacker mindset and so do no longer deserve that title.
    Last edited by why06; 01-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (01-27-2011),[MPGH]flameswor10 (01-27-2011),Mr.Magicman (01-27-2011)

  16. #44
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Peronally Idgaf about CA. Personally idgaf about Gellin. If he wants to get played like a sucker that's his fault. Personally idgaf about Chocolate, if he want to ruin the game that's his business.

    What I do care about is all this unneccessary spam. A year ago if anyone released something like this it would have been removed by mods as VIP hack. I've seen this same cycle happen again and again. The same thing that's happened with WarRock will happen with Combat Arms. You guys feel screwed, but that's what happens when your entire skill-set is towards one game. There will be other games. Hell there are plenty right now virtual untouched. CF, AVA, PB, just to name a few.

    I'm getting sick and tired of all the damn bishing and crying going on here. If you don't like the situation tough shit. Arguing is not doing one goddam thing for anyone except making all of you choco included seem like dicks. Now you can included me in that list because I had yell at everyone here. Gordon did the same damn thing and many other hackers too. It happens. I play CA legitly as well as hack the hell out of it. I'm prbly a higher rank then anyone in here yet I don't sit back and cry or complain about things like this.

    I don't get it it's a game. A sucky game at that.
    I don't get it it's a hack. Not even a very good one.
    I don't get it ur all here. When there's 100's more games to hack just as good or better then CA.
    There's no fame and fortune from hacking games. Players hate hackers. There's no need to be fighting among ourselves. There are plenty of games ripe for the picking. If you want to get recognition stop all trying to hack the same game. In anycase it's not about recognition.

    @Chocolate: Your not helping MPGH, your helping all the little leeching faggots that go from site to site to get the best hack. I could give a fuck less about those bastards, they'll say anything to get a hack for free. Helping MPGH is not about turning it into the leech capital of the internet which other sites mind you already agree we are.

    That goes for everyone here. If you want to make this site better you'll have to work together and that calls for maturity and tolerance from everyone. All I see here is childish behavior. As a community of hackers we have no one to answer to but ourselves. And what should be upheld most in any hack-culture is the hacker ethics which the first and foremost of which is the pursuit of knowledge, and the free distribution of that knowledge to everyone. Unless you all begin to respect each other on those grounds and not what fking leechers say then there's always gonna be tension here.

    You want to know why I hate coming to this section. This is why. Always! Always! Meaningless Squabbles over things that are not important. Instead of growing knowledge we hide it and fight over it. Your allegiance should be first towards endless pursuit of new challenges. As long as you squabble over things like games, leechers, fame, and all these other trivialities you lack the hacker mindset and so do no longer deserve that title.

    2 Things.

    How do you write such long textes?

    Second:

    Which games are Free-To-Play but still new and aint M.A.T?

  17. #45
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post



    2 Things.

    How do you write such long textes?

    Second:

    Which games are Free-To-Play but still new and aint M.A.T?
    Well Ava aint really new but its easy..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast