Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
    I could understand that you might know C++ but the explanations you gave were poorly explained in my Opinion...
    i fixed most of the explanations and explained them further, just tell me if they're a little too hard to understand or something because i sometimes just blow through it then when i go through it again i see my mistakes. thanks for not freaking out over this tho lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I would delete this because I don't think it gives a very good explanation and I don't think woflgang knows how some of the stuff works even though he's "(Extremely experienced)" at C++.

Seriously...
    Code:
    <<cout

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Crash...BASICS BASICS BASICSSSS

i said it's the basics and it helps noobs to UNDERSTAND C++ and the concept of it, aswell as get an UNDERSTANDING of hacking combat arms basically

i was a noob once, and this would have probably helped me start coding. this will probably help alot of people and yes it might have a few errors in the descriptions aswell as not include some things, but it does say *UPDATED CONSTANTLY*, and 3 updates made already

been doin C++ since 2 or 3 years ago ;b

and yes this is not ALL OF MY KNOWLEDGE OF C++ BUNDLED UP INTO 1 LITTLE THREAD!!!!! im not trying to ruin the world of VIP's
    Last edited by wolffang0000; 02-02-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    Crash...BASICS BASICS BASICSSSS

i said it's the basics and it helps noobs to UNDERSTAND C++ and the concept of it, aswell as get an UNDERSTANDING of hacking combat arms basically

i was a noob once, and this would have probably helped me start coding. this will probably help alot of people and yes it might have a few errors in the descriptions aswell as not include some things, but it does say *UPDATED CONSTANTLY*, and 3 updates made already

and yes this is not ALL OF MY KNOWLEDGE OF C++ BUNDLED UP INTO 1 LITTLE THREAD!!!!! im not trying to ruin the world of VIP's
    I'm saying that you probably haven't done it for three years based on the descriptions and the code you made. I don't think you should give them bad info just because you thought it was right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post

Ive been Learning C++ for little less then a year now...
    And return statement is one of the first thing a book teaches you..
    And you dont even know what it does..

But you did make me laugh so Good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    lol yes whit well i forgot it i guess or wasnt sure so i didnt wanna give them bad info on it. and crash how about u just be quiet okay because a few things might be wrong thats it, and u have to understand that i didnt spend all the time reading over it as i have a VIP to code.

btw whit i didnt start with a book :/ but read alot of books on intermediate and advanced after that. i started with the online pdf tut thingy from cplusplus or something like that then moved to hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't see how you forget and put :

Code:
    2 / 1 = number;
    That's some basic stuff..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yes and u need to know the basics to make anything, there's just a few things i didnt use too much or didnt pay attention too much to that i forgot about, that's why i didnt put any wrong info for them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You don't use variables too much in programs eh ?
    Oh yeah me too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Thats like saying your use more Variable then a Semi Colon
    /fp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    How do you forget about return statements? Every single function returns a value except a void function.

I just took a look at the cplusplus.org pdf file, and it is explained on the 8th page.

If you seriously want to do this though, you ought to take note that you can not edit a thread 24 hours after its post. Also, atleast compile the code before you post it, I mean really?

Code:
    2/3 = number;
    ? You also learn in the very beginning that when declaring a variable the variable is always on the left and the constant is always on the right. So:
    Code:
    number = 2/3;
    would be the correct way. Seriously though, check your code, your comments, and your thoughts. The more incorrect things you post, the more incorrect material is taught, the more annoying basic questions fill up this forum.

I'm happy my 1000th post is thourough and in-depth, is there a 1k post ban? If there is, it is time...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    How do you forget about return statements? Every single function returns a value except a void function.

I just took a look at the cplusplus.org pdf file, and it is explained on the 8th page.

If you seriously want to do this though, you ought to take note that you can not edit a thread 24 hours after its post. Also, atleast compile the code before you post it, I mean really?

Code:
    2/3 = number;
    ? You also learn in the very beginning that when declaring a variable the variable is always on the left and the constant is always on the right. So:
    Code:
    number = 2/3;
    would be the correct way. Seriously though, check your code, your comments, and your thoughts. The more incorrect things you post, the more incorrect material is taught, the more annoying basic questions fill up this forum.

I'm happy my 1000th post is thourough and in-depth, is there a 1k post ban? If there is, it is time...
    1337 be ready

beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

Current Stats : Bored :/

Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    noted codedemon, and thanks i'll compile my code before putting it up here, sorry about that :/...

and btw are u serious? i didnt know u couldnt edit a thread after a day....
    Last edited by wolffang0000; 02-02-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    is there any way u can tell me where the best coders have started lol i would like to learn how make hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by tim228 View Post
    is there any way u can tell me where the best coders have started lol i would like to learn how make hacks
    With a Book mate With a Book...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast