Thread: DrawPrim Addy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    coogle007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    DrawPrim Addy

    Hi mpgh
    Today i get back my pc and ca update,but i need the DrawPrim pointer for update my esp..
    Can you help me?
    I looked the thread of lordfancington but no result the addy i get with his tutorial don't work..
    I need it for Ca eu.
    Thanks in advance
    Coogle
    My last Hack D3d Chams/Esp/Opk/Telekill
    A me me piace 'o blues e tutt'e journe aggio cantà'
    pecchè so stato zitto e mo è 'o mumento 'e me sfucà'
    sono volgare e so che nella vita suonerò
    pe chi tene 'e complessi e nun 'e vò
    A me me piace 'o zucchero ca scenne dinto 'o cafè
    e cu 'na presa d'annice ma chi è meglio 'e me
    tengo 'a cazzimma e faccio tutto quello che mi va
    pecchè so blues e nun voglio cagnà'

  2. #2
    whit++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused
    We dont do CA EU tho..
    Ask Kentopf

  3. #3
    coogle007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think it's the same of Eu...
    Anyway i will ask him..
    My last Hack D3d Chams/Esp/Opk/Telekill
    A me me piace 'o blues e tutt'e journe aggio cantà'
    pecchè so stato zitto e mo è 'o mumento 'e me sfucà'
    sono volgare e so che nella vita suonerò
    pe chi tene 'e complessi e nun 'e vò
    A me me piace 'o zucchero ca scenne dinto 'o cafè
    e cu 'na presa d'annice ma chi è meglio 'e me
    tengo 'a cazzimma e faccio tutto quello che mi va
    pecchè so blues e nun voglio cagnà'

  4. #4
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    (CILTDrawPrim*)0x8024B8

    creditz, my logger

    Engine.exe is the same (EU and NA)
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    coogle007 (02-03-2011),whit++ (02-03-2011)

  6. #5
    coogle007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks man can u tell me how to find in pm if u want
    My last Hack D3d Chams/Esp/Opk/Telekill
    A me me piace 'o blues e tutt'e journe aggio cantà'
    pecchè so stato zitto e mo è 'o mumento 'e me sfucà'
    sono volgare e so che nella vita suonerò
    pe chi tene 'e complessi e nun 'e vò
    A me me piace 'o zucchero ca scenne dinto 'o cafè
    e cu 'na presa d'annice ma chi è meglio 'e me
    tengo 'a cazzimma e faccio tutto quello che mi va
    pecchè so blues e nun voglio cagnà'

  7. #6
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by coogle007 View Post
    Thanks man can u tell me how to find in pm if u want
    pattern *filler*
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #7
    whit++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    pattern *filler*
    The plugin button would work for one day on the ollydbg i have Grr

  9. #8
    coogle007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I see thanks man! xD
    My last Hack D3d Chams/Esp/Opk/Telekill
    A me me piace 'o blues e tutt'e journe aggio cantà'
    pecchè so stato zitto e mo è 'o mumento 'e me sfucà'
    sono volgare e so che nella vita suonerò
    pe chi tene 'e complessi e nun 'e vò
    A me me piace 'o zucchero ca scenne dinto 'o cafè
    e cu 'na presa d'annice ma chi è meglio 'e me
    tengo 'a cazzimma e faccio tutto quello che mi va
    pecchè so blues e nun voglio cagnà'

  10. #9
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit++ View Post
    The plugin button would work for one day on the ollydbg i have Grr
    u not need a plugin, but its better if u want to test ur pattern
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #10
    whit++'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    u not need a plugin, but its better if u want to test ur pattern
    Teach Me..
    I want to be your Young Patuwon

  12. #11
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by whit++ View Post
    Teach Me..
    I want to be your Young Patuwon
    u just must know when a byte is dynamic and when it is not dynamic xD

    aiming on an address(pointer) is not dynamic, new patch new pointer
    functions (f.e. MOV or CALL) they are dynamic, but not the address which is used for that function

    learn with an easy programm, debug ur own hack f.e.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    whit++ (02-03-2011)

  14. #12
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,760
    My Mood
    In Love
    For some reason the DrawPrim is making my esp boxes come to my crosshair and not stick to the enemies my W2S isn't the problem because without the drawprim it sticks to the players but it flashes...
    Keep me motivated for my hack development!

  15. #13
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fancington View Post
    For some reason the DrawPrim is making my esp boxes come to my crosshair and not stick to the enemies my W2S isn't the problem because without the drawprim it sticks to the players but it flashes...
    Hmm, Shehwaz is having that trouble too



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  16. #14
    Gordon`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by coogle007 View Post
    Thanks man can u tell me how to find in pm if u want
    Code:
    *g_pLTBase->m_LTClient->LTDrawPrim();
    LTClient + 0xCC, call that function and it returns the address of ltdrawprim as pointer


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gordon` For This Useful Post:

    kotentopf (02-06-2011),NOOB (02-06-2011)

  18. #15
    coogle007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks to all for answers
    My last Hack D3d Chams/Esp/Opk/Telekill
    A me me piace 'o blues e tutt'e journe aggio cantà'
    pecchè so stato zitto e mo è 'o mumento 'e me sfucà'
    sono volgare e so che nella vita suonerò
    pe chi tene 'e complessi e nun 'e vò
    A me me piace 'o zucchero ca scenne dinto 'o cafè
    e cu 'na presa d'annice ma chi è meglio 'e me
    tengo 'a cazzimma e faccio tutto quello che mi va
    pecchè so blues e nun voglio cagnà'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast