Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693

    [Help]Address hacks

    Hey guys i still have this stupid problem that i don't yet know how to fix.

    Ive tried looking around Google, asking coders but no one could help, so here is my problem:

    I currently cannot get any of my address hacks to work. I know this sounds like a noob question. I have tried multiple ways to fix this for example
    1.)Game status - i used
    Code:
    #define GameStatus  0x37825D44
    2.)Then i tried using isingame functions created by kotenopt but that didn't work ether.(I was told this function doesn't work anymore)
    Code:
    typedef bool (*IsConnected_t)(void);
    
    #define ltclient  0x37817E30
    
    bool IsIngame()
    {
        DWORD* LTBase = (DWORD*)ltclient;
        IsConnected_t pConnected = *(IsConnected_t*)(*LTBase + 0x8C);
        return pConnected();
    	}
    Here is the example code i tried to get Super bullets to work
    Code:
    if(CH_SuperBullets &&  IsIngame())
    	{
    		Mem((LPVOID)SuperBullets, "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    	}else{
    		Mem((LPVOID)SuperBullets, "\x0F\x94\xC0", 3);}
    Thanks if you can help + Rep if it works

  2. #2
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Have you tryed taking out all the hacks and testing if you can even hook present, reset without crash

  3. #3
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    PM me your Memcpy code.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. #4
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Code:
    void cMisc::HEXMemory(PVOID address, void* val, int bytes)
    {
        DWORD d, ds;
        VirtualProtect(address, bytes, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &d);
        memcpy(address, val, bytes);
        VirtualProtect(address,bytes,d,&ds);
    }
    Code:
    bool cReadys::IsIngame()
    {
    	if(Hack.Readys.FinAddresses == false)
    		return false;
    
    	DWORD* LTBase = (DWORD*)Hack.Addresses. LTB;
    	IsConnected_t pConnected = *(IsConnected_t*)(*LTBase + 0x8C);
    	if(*(__int8*)Hack.Addresses.GameStatus == 1)//not needed
    		return pConnected();
    
    	return false;
    }
    Code:
    if(Hack.Readys.IsIngame() && !Hack.Readys.WasIngame){
    	Hack.Readys.WasIngame = true;
    }
    Code:
    			if(Bullets.Enabled && Hack.Readys.IsIngame() &&  !Bullets.Check){
    				Hack.Misc.HEXMemory((void*)Hack.Addresses.SuperBullet,"\x90\x90\x90",3);
    				Bullets.Check = true;//personal anti lagg
    			}else if(!Hack.Readys.IsIngame() && Hack.Readys.WasIngame || !Bullets.Enabled && Bullets.Check){
    				Hack.Misc.HEXMemory((void*)Hack.Addresses.SuperBullet,"\x0F\x94\xC0",3);
    				Bullets.Check = false;//personal anti lagg
    			}
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #5
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Code:
    if(IsIngame && RemoteKill){
    HEXMemory((LPVOID)Addie_Remote_Kill,"\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90",6); 
    }else{
    HEXMemory((LPVOID)Addie_Remote_Kill,"\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00",6); 
    }
    Code:
    if(*(long*)0x37825D44 == 1 && RemoteKill){
    HEXMemory((LPVOID)Addie_Remote_Kill,"\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90",6); 
    }else{
    HEXMemory((LPVOID)Addie_Remote_Kill,"\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00",6); 
    }

  6. #6
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    thats not how you do remote kill lol

  7. #7
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    thats not how you do remote kill lol
    It's just an example, remote kill use 4 address.

  8. #8
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    It's just an example, remote kill use 4 address.
    remote kill use 2 addresses and the position of the addy + 1
    f.e.:

    rk1 = 0x12345678;
    rk2 = rk1 + 1;
    rk3 = 0x87654321;
    rk4 = rk3 + 1;

    rk2 and rk4 are positions i think
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. #9
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    remote kill use 2 addresses and the position of the addy + 1
    f.e.:

    rk1 = 0x12345678;
    rk2 = rk1 + 1;
    rk3 = 0x87654321;
    rk4 = rk3 + 1;

    rk2 and rk4 are positions i think
    Yes, 2 and 4 need of Intersect.

  10. #10
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    dis not rocket science d00d it gotta be defulat bytes when da nigga hit stat game an it can be any other st0ff elsew3here.

  11. #11
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,760
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    remote kill use 2 addresses and the position of the addy + 1
    f.e.:

    rk1 = 0x12345678;
    rk2 = rk1 + 1;
    rk3 = 0x87654321;
    rk4 = rk3 + 1;

    rk2 and rk4 are positions i think
    TNX MANG FOR SUPER KILL ADDIEZ. I GONNA MAKE SUPER MEGA ULTRA KILL MANG. jk xD
    Keep me motivated for my hack development!

  12. #12
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fancington View Post
    TNX MANG FOR SUPER KILL ADDIEZ. I GONNA MAKE SUPER MEGA ULTRA KILL MANG. jk xD
    stop eat ur toenails...

    its an example, cause that i wrote "f.e." xD
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. #13
    J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,159
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    5,760
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    stop eat ur toenails...

    its an example, cause that i wrote "f.e." xD
    I know that >

    Keep me motivated for my hack development!

  14. #14
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Remote Kill is Vips Hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Remote Kill is Vips Hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    remotekill is nothing special...
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast