Thread: [Doubt]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    [Doubt]

    Hello , i've one doubt about Combat arms hacks ,

    i've heard ,

    what i've to take packs from the server and edit them for my hack works or something like that.

    how it works ?

    and also how to make a program to take adresses to me ?


    (i just want to know , don't be stupid)

    thanks
    Last edited by habacuque; 02-05-2011 at 09:41 AM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  2. #2
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Google translator im guessing...

    Basically a hack is a compiled C++ dll that goes into the files in CShell and Engine and edits them to your advantage. This is injected into Engine.exe.

    You dont need to alter any files. the hack should do it itself. And once you open Combat arms again (w/o hacks) it will be back to normal way.

    A hack gets detected when Its overused or abused by people. This causes Nexon to catch on. A hack gets patched when an update is done. the addresses that the hack will change is altered in CShell and Engine causing the hack to alter the wrong stuff. [I wasn't sure what you needed so i explained the jist of it]

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to CAFlames For This Useful Post:

    habacuque (02-05-2011)

  4. #3
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    Google translator im guessing...

    Basically a hack is a compiled C++ dll that goes into the files in CShell and Engine and edits them to your advantage. This is injected into Engine.exe.

    You dont need to alter any files. the hack should do it itself. And once you open Combat arms again (w/o hacks) it will be back to normal way.

    A hack gets detected when Its overused or abused by people. This causes Nexon to catch on. A hack gets patched when an update is done. the addresses that the hack will change is altered in CShell and Engine causing the hack to alter the wrong stuff. [I wasn't sure what you needed so i explained the jist of it]

    Okay , how about the server ?


    i've heard what i must to edit something , like packs etc..

    example : server send infos to your comp and then you can take something , whatever dunno how you guys do it .

    and why also some hacks get patched ?
    Last edited by habacuque; 02-05-2011 at 09:48 AM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  5. #4
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by habacuque View Post
    Okay , how about the server ?


    i've heard what i must to edit something , like packs etc..

    example : server send infos to your comp and then you can take something , whatever dunno how you guys do it .

    and why also some hacks get patched ?
    hacks get patched when there is an update to you computer...
    And you cant hack the server ( thats soo illegal and hard to do)

    The server sends stuff to computer through these dlls and stuff. You alter the dlls. So you inject the hacks that alter the Cshell

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CAFlames For This Useful Post:

    habacuque (02-05-2011)

  7. #5
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    hacks get patched when there is an update to you computer...
    And you cant hack the server ( thats soo illegal and hard to do)

    The server sends stuff to computer through these dlls and stuff. You alter the dlls. So you inject the hacks that alter the Cshell
    1º why some hacks like anti-kick , Boxes, skeletons, got Patched ?

    2º i think everybody uses kernevel detective to dump files and find adresses into cshell.dll and Engine.exe , but , how would i find adresses ?

    3º i also must to learn ASsembly ?

    4º how can i find adresses with cheat engine ? because when i open ca , he closes ., but i think i've to make a bypass or something to get it right ?

    im just asking because im doing C # classes and i'll do c++ soon .

    thanks for the help buddy !
    Last edited by habacuque; 02-05-2011 at 10:06 AM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  8. #6
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    He's talking about packet editing, and anti kick is not patched, you are also able to do boxes and skeletons through D3D.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CodeDemon For This Useful Post:

    habacuque (02-05-2011)

  10. #7
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,320
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    He's talking about packet editing, and anti kick is not patched, you are also able to do boxes and skeletons through D3D.
    so easy, even i did it lol

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

    habacuque (02-05-2011)

  12. #8
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    He's talking about packet editing, and anti kick is not patched, you are also able to do boxes and skeletons through D3D.
    yeah , i am talking about packet editin from the server .

    how anti-kick works ?

    and why i open cheat engine and i also open ca together ca closes ?

    how to do it ?

    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    so easy, even i did it lol
    ok , how you did it ?
    Last edited by habacuque; 02-05-2011 at 10:48 AM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  13. #9
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by habacuque View Post
    yeah , i am talking about packet editin from the server .

    how anti-kick works ?

    and why i open cheat engine and i also open ca together ca closes ?

    how to do it ?



    ok , how you did it ?

    Im not sure how antikick works. Cheatengine is detected.

    Also, Boxes is ESP (they removed the PTC)/ Same with skeleton.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  14. #10
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by habacuque View Post
    yeah , i am talking about packet editin from the server .

    how anti-kick works ?

    and why i open cheat engine and i also open ca together ca closes ?

    how to do it ?



    ok , how you did it ?
    Cheat Engine is detected by Combat Arms. Try using MHS (Memory Hacking Software). Google it.

    Also , MHS will only work on windows 7.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabolous For This Useful Post:

    habacuque (02-05-2011)

  16. #11
    Solify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    2,291
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    2,473
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ce 6.0.1 is not detected >.>

  17. #12
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
    Ce 6.0.1 is not detected >.>

    really??

    thats the first i've heard of it.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  18. #13
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post



    really??

    thats the first i've heard of it.
    CheatEngine is detected... and Subliminal, whats that in ur sig O.0

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  19. #14
    habacuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wrw
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    Cheat Engine is detected by Combat Arms. Try using MHS (Memory Hacking Software). Google it.

    Also , MHS will only work on windows 7.
    okay unknow ,

    1º should i also learn Assembly ?


    2ºhow about packet editing from the server as CODE DEMON said ?


    3º MHS is detected also when i open ca br he closes lol . what should i do in this case man ?

    and how bypass works ? what should i know to make one ?




    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    thanks buddy !
    Last edited by habacuque; 02-05-2011 at 02:35 PM.


    My Niggas
    [html]
    @WE11ington
    @Capevaldo
    @Leoisso
    @AVGN
    @Whit (Nigga)
    @Xpeeh
    @TopBitch (TopBlast) lol
    @ Crash
    @Markoj
    and who i forgot to supposed be here !
    [/html]

  20. #15
    zorats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I was going to create a new topic about this, but then i saw habacuque's topic..
    i'm with the same problem..
    I also would like to know how does the server sided works to code hacks from the server and what's the process to make a bypass or how it works
    Last edited by zorats; 02-05-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast