Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    haha kid fails this " nigga gose hard"

  2. #17
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Code:
    VOID _cTelekill()
    {
    	if(cItem.telekill)
    	{
    		DWORD dwPlayerPointer = *(DWORD*)dwDecypt(ADR_PLAYERBASE);
    		if(dwPlayerPointer != 0) 
    		{
    			for(int i = 0; i < 32; i++)
    			{
    				CPlayer* pPlayerA = pBase->player[i];		
    				PlayerInfo* pPlayer = (PlayerInfo*)0x37817368;//0x3780A0A8;
    				PlayerInfo* pLocal = (PlayerInfo*)0x37817368;//0x3780A0A8;
    				
    				if(pPlayerA && pInfoA)
    				{
    					if(pInfoA->team != pLocalInfoA->team && pInfoA->health > 0)
    					{
    						pBase->local->pos1 = pPlayerA->pos1;
    						pBase->local->pos2 = pPlayerA->pos2;
    						pBase->local->pos3 = pPlayerA->pos3;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }
    Make it look like that
    its so easy to see, that this telekill is bullshit

    i marked u the points why red


    first red point u loop directly 0x32, thats ok(except that playerinfo not get NPC's, they have no index, make 16 then there is not so much unusefully looped)

    second red point is just an if, im sure it works, but im sure u always teleport to all players

    how i would do it, with ur code:
    Code:
    VOID _cTelekill()
    {
    	if(cItem.telekill)
    	{
    		DWORD dwPlayerPointer = *(DWORD*)dwDecypt(ADR_PLAYERBASE);
    		if(dwPlayerPointer != 0) 
    		{
    			for(int i = 0; i < 16; i++)
    			{
    				CPlayer* pPlayerA = pBase->player[i];		
    				PlayerInfo* pPlayer = (PlayerInfo*)0x37817368;//0x3780A0A8;
    				PlayerInfo* pLocal = (PlayerInfo*)0x37817368;//0x3780A0A8;
    				
    				if(pPlayerA && pInfoA)
    				{
    					while(pInfoA->team != pLocalInfoA->team && Ingame() && TelekillIsOn && pLocal->IsDead == false && pPlayer->IsDead == false)//if is not my team and is ingame and telekill is on and u not dead and enemy not dead
    					{
    						pBase->local->pos1 = pPlayerA->pos1;
    						pBase->local->pos2 = pPlayerA->pos2;
    						pBase->local->pos3 = pPlayerA->pos3;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #18
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    its so easy to see, that this telekill is bullshit

    i marked u the points why red


    first red point u loop directly 0x32, thats ok(except that playerinfo not get NPC's, they have no index, make 16 then there is not so much unusefully looped)

    second red point is just an if, im sure it works, but im sure u always teleport to all players

    how i would do it, with ur code:
    Code:
    VOID _cTelekill()
    {
    	if(cItem.telekill)
    	{
    		DWORD dwPlayerPointer = *(DWORD*)dwDecypt(ADR_PLAYERBASE);
    		if(dwPlayerPointer != 0) 
    		{
    			for(int i = 0; i < 16; i++)
    			{
    				CPlayer* pPlayerA = pBase->player[i];		
    				PlayerInfo* pPlayer = (PlayerInfo*)0x37817368;//0x3780A0A8;
    				PlayerInfo* pLocal = (PlayerInfo*)0x37817368;//0x3780A0A8;
    				
    				if(pPlayerA && pInfoA)
    				{
    					while(pInfoA->team != pLocalInfoA->team && Ingame() && TelekillIsOn && pLocal->IsDead == false && pPlayer->IsDead == false)//if is not my team and is ingame and telekill is on and u not dead and enemy not dead
    					{
    						pBase->local->pos1 = pPlayerA->pos1;
    						pBase->local->pos2 = pPlayerA->pos2;
    						pBase->local->pos3 = pPlayerA->pos3;
    					}
    				}
    			}
    		}
    	}
    }
    I was showing him what telekill would look like.
    I wasn't giving him the full idea.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  4. #19
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I was showing him what telekill would look like.
    I wasn't giving him the full idea.
    hmmm ok
    to late :P ^^
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #20
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Learn C++ Dude.

    Any Minion/Mod please ban that spamming rat!

    Thanks Cosmos


  6. #21
    yaserifti1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The finest pussies of Earth
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    First off, your not pro as your signature states. Second off, don't go around showing some of the most brilliant combat arms hacking minds this kind of code. Third off, don't leech somebody's code, not give them credits, share it, and have no idea what to do with it. Fourth off learn to code. Bietch!
    Key:
    = done
    = not done
    = working on it
    = damn I killed it!

    Accomplishments On MPGH:

    make a mod -

    make a gun to gun mod -

    make a hack -

    learn C++ -

    roast a nub -

  7. #22
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    DUDE.. JUST LEARN CPP. NOT PART. NOT WHAT YOU WANT. LEARN EVERYTHING. WHY? BECAUSE CODING WILL BE MUCH SIMPLER THEN. STOP FUCKING BEGGING, LEARN TO CODE. AND USE BETTER ENGLISH.
    QFT

    Lrn2code op

  8. #23
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    You might want to check if the enemy spawn shield is active (characterfx).

  9. #24
    yaserifti1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The finest pussies of Earth
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post
    You might want to check if the enemy spawn shield is active (characterfx).
    ^^
    | | I would listen to this guy.
    Key:
    = done
    = not done
    = working on it
    = damn I killed it!

    Accomplishments On MPGH:

    make a mod -

    make a gun to gun mod -

    make a hack -

    learn C++ -

    roast a nub -

  10. #25
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Learn C++

    please. Just learn
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  11. #26
    yaserifti1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The finest pussies of Earth
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Learn C++

    please. Just learn
    Nah, this one's more explanitory, but not as much in depth, I advise this one for new coders -
    Click Hither xD
    Key:
    = done
    = not done
    = working on it
    = damn I killed it!

    Accomplishments On MPGH:

    make a mod -

    make a gun to gun mod -

    make a hack -

    learn C++ -

    roast a nub -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12