Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    retmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    How to update a Combat Arms Hook

    I am newer to making my own hacks, but i would like to know how to update a Combat Arms Hook. i have one that someone i knew showed me how to do and i believe it is outdated, if hooks even get outdated.

    Code:
    void __cdecl PushToConsole(const char* szCommand )
    {
    DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
    if( dwCShell != NULL )
    {
    DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )(  0x4A4750 );
    void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
    __asm
    {
    push szCommand;
    call CONoff;
    add esp, 4;
    }
    }
    }
    
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll" ) != NULL
    && GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" ) != NULL )
    return true;
    return false;

  2. #2
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    RunConsoleCommand_t RunConsoleCommand;//Send Commands to the Console
    RunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)0x4A4750;
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    retmock (02-06-2011)

  4. #3
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    thats not a hook :/





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  5. #4
    retmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    thats not a hook :/

    What do you mean it isn't a hook, i made a hack, a long time ago, using this hook.

  6. #5
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by retmock View Post
    What do you mean it isn't a hook, i made a hack, a long time ago, using this hook.
    try to explain "Hook"
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  7. #6
    retmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    try to explain "Hook"


    This is what is known as a hook and it is what makes your hack undetectable.



    That is what the person said whom showed me what i thought was a hook.

  8. #7
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by retmock View Post
    This is what is known as a hook and it is what makes your hack undetectable.



    That is what the person said whom showed me what i thought was a hook.
    kill the person -.-'
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  9. #8
    retmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
    RunConsoleCommand_t RunConsoleCommand;//Send Commands to the Console
    RunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)0x4A4750;
    So, is this a "Hook" or is this something that needs to replace something that is in what i thought was a "hook" to make it a "Hook''

    Also, what is it that i had if you even know what it was.

  10. #9
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It isen't a Hook....



    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  11. #10
    acidrain131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rumford
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cool
    Where iss thee hoooook? nice though
    xChocolatex supporter

    Perx inject works best for chocolate hacks.
    Put the .dll files you need so that your hack will work inside your combat arms folder and your ready to go! Run Perx as administrator along with Combat Arms_Direct.

    Making friends can be hard. especially if your a chocolate hater!




    [YOUTUBE]SViSXmt9w6g[/YOUTUBE]

  12. #11
    retmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok, thank you all for your help, I do not wish to take up anymore of your time. So I will continue to do research on my own. If i have anymore questions I will be sure to come here and ask because you are all so helpful. Sorry for my inexperience with coding.

    Thank You,
    Retmock

  13. #12
    _Fk127_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    OhMyGod I can hook DIP like this undetected!



    Put this image in your signature if you support HTML5 development!

  14. #13
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's not a Hook, that's declaring the PushToConsole function and checking if the Game is ready for the Hook which you're missing.



  15. #14
    retmock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
    That's not a Hook, that's declaring the PushToConsole function and checking if the Game is ready for the Hook which you're missing.
    ok, well thx for notifying me, I am going to go do some research on getting, making, and updating hooks.