Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Slixxx007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused

    Question too much time at idle wanna learn 2 Code

    hey y'all

    So I'm bored as hell and have way too much time off of work now and got nothing better to do so here it is I have pretty good quick on the fly computer skills and moderate level know how so I wanna learn to Code and to Assemble hacks and multi tools and what not!.

    So now seeing how there are a lot of major weight people Doin this type of stuff its easy to see they wont be happy to get grass cut from under them.

    Not my intention if you need a break from from work loads on here of this stuff teach me how an I'll be your stand in til your ready to take it up again.

  2. #2
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Wrong section go to programing section

  3. #3
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Wrong section go to programing section
    lul... win.

  4. #4
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Try reading a book, if that doesn't work try antiRTFM.

    Download a base on the Source code section, play around with it till you know what your doing.



  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -xGhost- For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (02-09-2011),Slixxx007 (02-09-2011)

  6. #5
    Slixxx007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    im so confused you guys r so cryptic wth... nevermind then ill figure something out how to do it thanks for the good suggestions though. peace out

  7. #6
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
    Try reading a book, if that doesn't work try antiRTFM.

    Download a base on the Source code section, play around with it till you know what your doing.
    antiRTFM dont cover all you need to know..

  8. #7
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    antiRTFM dont cover all you need to know..
    Yea but it gets you started.



  9. #8
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Slixxx007 View Post
    hey y'all

    So I'm bored as hell and have way too much time off of work now and got nothing better to do so here it is I have pretty good quick on the fly computer skills and moderate level know how so I wanna learn to Code and to Assemble hacks and multi tools and what not!.

    So now seeing how there are a lot of major weight people Doin this type of stuff its easy to see they wont be happy to get grass cut from under them.

    Not my intention if you need a break from from work loads on here of this stuff teach me how an I'll be your stand in til your ready to take it up again.
    u have found a magical lamp!
    u get 3 free wishes

    1: get $30
    2: know where to buy books
    3: buy a book
    4 and not a wish: its the playboy
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  10. #9
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
    Try reading a book, if that doesn't work try antiRTFM.

    Download a base on the Source code section, play around with it till you know what your doing.
    What the fuck downloading a base and looking at it won't help you get started.

    In the end, you're going to need to read the fucking manual so stop trying to avoid it and get over it, or just don't even bother with anything programming related. There are no shortcuts, unless you want to copy and paste like 90% of the people here.

  11. #10
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    What the fuck downloading a base and looking at it won't help you get started.

    In the end, you're going to need to read the fucking manual so stop trying to avoid it and get over it, or just don't even bother with anything programming related. There are no shortcuts, unless you want to copy and paste like 90% of the people here.
    96%
    Im glad i found where i really belong..
    Programing Section Ftw

  12. #11
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    What the fuck downloading a base and looking at it won't help you get started.

    In the end, you're going to need to read the fucking manual so stop trying to avoid it and get over it, or just don't even bother with anything programming related. There are no shortcuts, unless you want to copy and paste like 90% of the people here.
    I lol'd do to the fact that people like you just don't get that different people learn in different manners.



  13. #12
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
    I lol'd do to the fact that people like you just don't get that different people learn in different manners.
    I lol'ed due to the fact that people like you probably don't understand half of what you're telling your IDE to compile.

    If I give you a book written in a foreign language, you won't get anywhere after a few hours of looking at it.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Void For This Useful Post:

    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ (02-11-2011),Stephen (02-11-2011),whit (02-09-2011)

  15. #13
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Cplusplus.com

    use that i guess

  16. #14
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
    I lol'd do to the fact that people like you just don't get that different people learn in different manners.
    Hes right tho..
    antiRTFM doesnt cover some of the essentials thing in c++
    His tut on pointers and passing by reference are shit...He doesnt cover Type Definitions, wchar_t and many many more
    Reading the manual is the best bet for a programming language

  17. #15
    -xGhost-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Sytem32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Hes right tho..
    antiRTFM doesnt cover some of the essentials thing in c++
    His tut on pointers and passing by reference are shit...He doesnt cover Type Definitions, wchar_t and many many more
    Reading the manual is the best bet for a programming language
    Yes but he thinks that by just reading a book people are going to get the whole concept, some people don't have the focus to read the book and others like me can't learn by just reading.

    I understand what my IDE Compiles because I tried fooling around with it and I tested my knowledge.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast