Thread: Address Logger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    speedforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    741
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Happy
    yep there u go...

    steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

    Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

  2. #17
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    bullshit.
    No I can beleive it.

    all but 1 of those things is in mmbobs base :P

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  3. #18
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Try Maybe Doing what 99% of everyone here said.
    Checking if CShell Module is loaded first.

    Here is something that 'almost' everyone uses

    Code:
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    	if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll"     ) != NULL 
    		&& GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    		&& GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll"   ) != NULL )
    		return true;
    	return false;
    }

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  4. #19
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Try Maybe Doing what 99% of everyone here said.
    Checking if CShell Module is loaded first.

    Here is something that 'almost' everyone uses

    Code:
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    	if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll"     ) != NULL 
    		&& GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    		&& GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll"   ) != NULL )
    		return true;
    	return false;
    }
    i really just cant FUCKING BELIEVE i missed that

  5. #20
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    i really just cant FUCKING BELIEVE i missed that
    Hmm experienced c++ coder with almost all VIP hacks missed a puny little CShell Module check.. Idk bro you should go do the 21 days of c++ again I guess doing it once can't make you experienced.. I better go do again I thought I was a pro in c++!

    /facepalm

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nubzgetkillz For This Useful Post:

    Sid (02-23-2011)

  7. #21
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Hmm experienced c++ coder with almost all VIP hacks missed a puny little CShell Module check.. Idk bro you should go do the 21 days of c++ again I guess doing it once can't make you experienced.. I better go do again I thought I was a pro in c++!

    /facepalm
    Nubz just owned yo azz

    Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
    yep there u go...
    No offence to you but
    Srsly D oyou even know how to code?
    You just post
    "There you go"
    Or
    "he is right"
    without helping or anything lol
    Last edited by Sid; 02-23-2011 at 09:54 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

    Nubzgetkillz (02-23-2011)

  9. #22
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Hmm experienced c++ coder with almost all VIP hacks missed a puny little CShell Module check.. Idk bro you should go do the 21 days of c++ again I guess doing it once can't make you experienced.. I better go do again I thought I was a pro in c++!

    /facepalm


    go flame someone else fuckhead

    5 years of C++ and i cant have 1 fucking mistake????

  10. #23
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post


    go flame someone else fuckhead

    5 years of C++ and i cant have 1 fucking mistake????
    The thing is I am saying this with my brain.
    Five years of C++ mean nothing to me because thats not five years of coding c++ with game hacking. That's five years of any kind of coding with c++.

    *Any number below 10 should be spelled out.
    *Try to learn English(if American) before you learn another language.


    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nubzgetkillz For This Useful Post:

    Sid (02-24-2011)

  12. #24
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Nubzgetkillz
    You just contradicted your self, You are right on your second post tho', I know people who have coded in C++ for many years but has never touched a Disassembler, I can even say these C++ coders are 1000 Times better in C++ than anyone I have seen on this forum, But that doesn't mean they know how to create hacks like you guys do. So with that in mind don't you think saying Quote: "Go learn C++" is a little bit arrogant? For me personally I have been coding in Delphi for over 4 years now but I had no idea about creating hacks untill I came to this forum, Saying that I have 5 years experience in playing around on Reverse Engineering forums, So the disassembling part was no problems for me. But yeah I have learnt a lot here even when I have come from a scene which deals with coding and disassemblers. Never even thought to look at DirectX until I came here let alone start hooking its functions...

  13. #25
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    @Nubzgetkillz
    You just contradicted your self, You are right on your second post tho', I know people who have coded in C++ for many years but has never touched a Disassembler, I can even say these C++ coders are 1000 Times better in C++ than anyone I have seen on this forum, But that doesn't mean they know how to create hacks like you guys do. So with that in mind don't you think saying Quote: "Go learn C++" is a little bit arrogant? For me personally I have been coding in Delphi for over 4 years now but I had no idea about creating hacks untill I came to this forum, Saying that I have 5 years experience in playing around on Reverse Engineering forums, So the disassembling part was no problems for me. But yeah I have learnt a lot here even when I have come from a scene which deals with coding and disassemblers. Never even thought to look at DirectX until I came here let alone start hooking its functions...
    I get that but like I said there are different types of coding c++.
    Game hacking, Applications, A lot lol don't feel like listing.
    Idk lol

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  14. #26
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    @Nubzgetkillz
    You just contradicted your self, You are right on your second post tho', I know people who have coded in C++ for many years but has never touched a Disassembler, I can even say these C++ coders are 1000 Times better in C++ than anyone I have seen on this forum, But that doesn't mean they know how to create hacks like you guys do. So with that in mind don't you think saying Quote: "Go learn C++" is a little bit arrogant? For me personally I have been coding in Delphi for over 4 years now but I had no idea about creating hacks untill I came to this forum, Saying that I have 5 years experience in playing around on Reverse Engineering forums, So the disassembling part was no problems for me. But yeah I have learnt a lot here even when I have come from a scene which deals with coding and disassemblers. Never even thought to look at DirectX until I came here let alone start hooking its functions...
    I get that but like I said there are different types of coding c++.
    Game hacking, Applications, A lot lol don't feel like listing.
    Idk lol
    just dont be so much of a bitch about it

    btw u say that i havent been in gamehacking that long? check my sig for VIP hacks i've made (might have used a few functions from others xD)
    Last edited by wolffang0000; 02-24-2011 at 08:55 AM.

  15. #27
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post


    go flame someone else fuckhead

    5 years of C++ and i cant have 1 fucking mistake????
    Current CA VIP Hacks-
    OPK-100%
    Tele-Kill-100%
    Aimbot-99.9%(waiting on addies + bytes)
    Superbullets-100%
    Weapon Range-100%
    Updated Beastmode-100%
    Real Glitch Key-80%
    New Semi-God Mode-100%
    Regenerate Health-100%
    Real Ghost Mode-70%
    Remote Kill-100%
    Server Crasher-100%
    Shit List Feature-45%
    i Doupt u can code
    You should make a video showing me your hacks in action

  16. #28
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Current CA VIP Hacks-
    OPK-100%
    Tele-Kill-100%
    Aimbot-99.9%(waiting on addies + bytes)
    Superbullets-100%
    Weapon Range-100%
    Updated Beastmode-100%
    Real Glitch Key-80%
    New Semi-God Mode-100%
    Regenerate Health-100%
    Real Ghost Mode-70%
    Remote Kill-100%
    Server Crasher-100%
    Shit List Feature-45%
    i Doupt u can code
    You should make a video showing me your hacks in action
    I agree words mean nothing...only when evidence shows all.
    I can say

    VIP Base that is undetected on everygame even "life" - 100%

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12