Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused

    Lets Talk Sig Scans

    After this Patch my Address Logger isnt working anymore, So now are the Sig Scans detetced, patched ?

    Who knows anything about the sig scans nao.

    /discuss

    Thanks Cosmos


  2. #2
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Really?

    These "let's talk x" are getting on my nerves, even though I have no authority and power here.

    Anyway, the answer is the signatures are outdated. Not detected, not patched, but outdated.

  3. #3
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I didnt know you can patch reading memory.

  4. #4
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, I just checked again, not the function is patched, just some scans changed.

    Thanks Cosmos


  5. #5
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    No, I just checked again, not the function is patched, just some scans changed.
    i tolled you that hackshield scans mask... just crypt ur mask and it will work again...
    but u not understand "crypt"
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  6. #6
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i tolled you that hackshield scans mask... just crypt ur mask and it will work again...
    but u not understand "crypt"
    pretty much

    my logger won't work right now imma mess with it alot xD

    and auto-updating addies is along with it

    EDIT: is it just me or is nexon starting to step up their game a little?
    Last edited by wolffang0000; 02-23-2011 at 08:01 AM.

  7. #7
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Really?

    These "let's talk x" are getting on my nerves, even though I have no authority and power here.

    Anyway, the answer is the signatures are outdated. Not detected, not patched, but outdated.