Thread: HELP with hacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    yoyoman4567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Happy

    HELP with hacks

    i need help fixing

    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::Render3DText(wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?Render3DText@CD3DFont@@QAEJPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:rawTextW(float,float,unsigned long,wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextW@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMKPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:rawTextScaled(float,float,float,float,float,unsign ed long,wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextScaled@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMMMMKPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::GetTextExtent(wchar_t *,struct tagSIZE *)" (?GetTextExtent@CD3DFont@@QAEJPA_WPAUtagSIZE@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:eleteDeviceObjects(void)" (?DeleteDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InvalidateDeviceObjects(void)" (?InvalidateDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::RestoreDeviceObjects(void)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InitDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?InitDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevi ce9@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "private: long __thiscall CD3DFont::PaintAlphabet(struct HDC__ *,int)" (?PaintAlphabet@CD3DFont@@aaeJPAUHDC__@@H@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "private: long __thiscall CD3DFont::CreateGDIFont(struct HDC__ *,struct HFONT__ * *)" (?CreateGDIFont@CD3DFont@@aaeJPAUHDC__@@papaUHFONT__@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::~CD3DFont(void)" (??1CD3DFont@@QAE@XZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::CD3DFont(wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (??0CD3DFont@@QAE@PA_WKK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj

    thank you

  2. #2
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265

    How many times are we going to tell you?
    You cant code
    Im not saying I can code but you cant do almost anything
    All your posts are "Help plz teamview"

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sid For This Useful Post:

    money001 (02-24-2011),yaserifti1 (03-05-2011)

  4. #3
    money001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ever considered using the [ Code ] Tags?

  5. #4
    yoyoman4567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Happy

    WTF

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post

    How many times are we going to tell you?
    You cant code
    Im not saying I can code but you cant do almost anything
    All your posts are "Help plz teamview"
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

  6. #5
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
    How old are you?
    Like 7?
    You cant read english?
    Poor kid

  7. #6
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Just give up there. If you can't fix that, you won't be able to fix any errors. Wasn't you the one who was bitching at me?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  8. #7
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Just give up there. If you can't fix that, you won't be able to fix any errors. Wasn't you the one who was bitching at me?
    Sigh This kid needs to stop using non user-friendly bases..
    I mean i did but like he doesn't know anything about game hacking.

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  9. #8
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    Sigh This kid needs to stop using non user-friendly bases..
    I mean i did but like he doesn't know anything about game hacking.
    My current menu base is VERY user UNFRIENDLY.
    Everything is everywhere xD
    Even I have trouble adding stuff sometimes

    The OP was trying to add Telekill before
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  10. #9
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    My current menu base is VERY user UNFRIENDLY.
    Everything is everywhere xD
    Even I have trouble adding stuff sometimes

    The OP was trying to add Telekill before
    hmm what OP

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  11. #10
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubzgetkillz View Post
    hmm what OP
    OP means the thread starter

  12. #11
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    OP means the thread starter

    But HOW DOES OP MEAN THREAD STARTER
    Thread Starter = TS
    OP = Over Powered
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. #12
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoman4567 View Post
    i need help fixing

    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::Render3DText(wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?Render3DText@CD3DFont@@QAEJPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:rawTextW(float,float,unsigned long,wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextW@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMKPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:rawTextScaled(float,float,float,float,float,unsign ed long,wchar_t *,unsigned long)" (?DrawTextScaled@CD3DFont@@QAEJMMMMMKPA_WK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::GetTextExtent(wchar_t *,struct tagSIZE *)" (?GetTextExtent@CD3DFont@@QAEJPA_WPAUtagSIZE@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont:eleteDeviceObjects(void)" (?DeleteDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InvalidateDeviceObjects(void)" (?InvalidateDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::RestoreDeviceObjects(void)" (?RestoreDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJXZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: long __thiscall CD3DFont::InitDeviceObjects(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?InitDeviceObjects@CD3DFont@@QAEJPAUIDirect3DDevi ce9@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "private: long __thiscall CD3DFont::PaintAlphabet(struct HDC__ *,int)" (?PaintAlphabet@CD3DFont@@aaeJPAUHDC__@@H@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "private: long __thiscall CD3DFont::CreateGDIFont(struct HDC__ *,struct HFONT__ * *)" (?CreateGDIFont@CD3DFont@@aaeJPAUHDC__@@papaUHFONT__@@@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::~CD3DFont(void)" (??1CD3DFont@@QAE@XZ) already defined in d3dfont9.obj
    1>NubzD3DTabs.obj : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall CD3DFont::CD3DFont(wchar_t *,unsigned long,unsigned long)" (??0CD3DFont@@QAE@PA_WKK@Z) already defined in d3dfont9.obj

    thank you
    Dont include Every single header on every other header and .cpp.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  14. #13
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

    But HOW DOES OP MEAN THREAD STARTER
    Thread Starter = TS
    OP = Over Powered

    Original Poster

  15. #14
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Original Poster
    Synonym for Thread Starter

  16. #15
    yoyoman4567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Happy
    ok what what Eastside boys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast