Thread: object****o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

object****o

just wondering if anyone has ever looked through it in a hex editor (or if i'm just weird and due to me making maps, its something i need to know like the back of my hand)

anyway, i was browsin through it and found this

Code:
    CCBAPlayerAttachments::CreateWeaponAttachment if(!pModel)...CHHWeaponModel..WeaponItem Gravity 0;AmmoAmount %d;WeaponType %s;AmmoType %s;MPRespawn 0........WeaponItem Gravity 0;AmmoAmount %d;WeaponType %s;AmmoType %s;MPRespawn 0........WeaponItem Gravity 0;AmmoAmount %d;AmmoInClip %d;WeaponType %s;AmmoType %s;MPRespawn 0;MuzzleMode %d;ScopeMod %d;MagazineMod %d;DStyle %d;MoveToFloor 0;VelocityFlag 1..WeaponItem Gravity 0;AmmoAmount %d;WeaponType %s;AmmoType %s;MPRespawn 0....Urinal..SplitUp.Snore...SeeBody.SearchFail..Retreat.Reappear....Prone...Poisoning...PointOfInterest.Pain....OrderCrouch.OrderBackup.OhNo....Lunge...LightsOff...LightsOn....JunctionDilemma.InvestigateFail.Grenade.FollowFootprint.FindBackup..FallStairs..Fall....Drowsy..DisturbanceHeardAlarming....DisturbanceSeenAlarming.DisturbanceHeardMajor...DisturbanceSeenMajor....DisturbanceHeardMinor...DisturbanceSeenMinor....DisturbanceSeenUnsure...Distress....DisposeBody.DiscoveryGood...DiscoveryBad....Disarmed....Disappear...DeathQuiet..DamageStun..DamageSlippery..DamageSleeping..DamageLaughing..DamageGlue..DamageBearTrap..Choking.Chase...Charge..CatchBreath.Burning.BackupFail..BackupCryWolf...Attack..AssistTrappedAlly...Apprehend...AlertAllyMajor..AlertAllyMinor..Accident....None....HoverResetSpeedTime.HoverAccelerationRate...HoverMinSpeed...HoverMaxSpeed...SprintDist..OneAnimCover....MinPathWeight...MaxCatchDuration....MaxDeflectDuration..SleepTimeMax....SleepTimeMin....RetreatSpeed....RetreatJumpDist.RetreatTriggerDist..Resurrecting....ReappearDist....ProneTime...ProneSlideDist..ProneDistMin....PrimaryWeaponOnLeft.NoDynamicPathfinding....MusicMoodMax....MusicMoodMin....MeleeKnockBackDist..GoalProximityDist...LungeStopDistance...LungeSpeed..LungeDistMax....LungeDistMin....LongJumpHeightMax...LongJumpHeightMin...LethalSpecialDamage.IgnoreJunctions.DynMoveFlankWidthDist...DynMoveFlankPassDist....DynMoveBackupDist...DynMoveTimeMax..DynMoveTimeMin..DoNotToggleLights...DoNotExposeHiding...DoNotDamageSelf.DoNotCloseDoors.DivergePaths....DisposeLantern..DisappearFadeTime...DisappearDistMax....DisappearDistMin....DeflectChance...ChaseEndurance..CannotPathThruDoors.BreaksDoors.AccidentChance..HearInappropriateBehavior...SeeInappropriateBehavior....SeeUndetermined.SeeAllySpecialDamage....SeeAllyDistress.SeeCatchableProjectile..SeeDangerousProjectile..HearAllyDisturbance.HearAllyWeaponFire..HearAllyPain....HearAllyDeath...HearEnemyDisturbance....HearEnemyAlarm..HearEnemyFootstep...HearEnemyWeaponImpact...HearEnemyWeaponFire.SeeAllyDisturbance..SeeAllyDeath....SeeEnemyFootprint...SeeEnemyLightDisturbance....SeeEnemyDisturbance.SeeEnemyDanger..SeeEnemyWeaponImpact....SeeEnemyLean....SeeEnemy..............
    and i found something having to do with kicking you from game

Code:
    Kick Player. He/She might be a dummy player(%s)....{.Z.0G.Z.`Z.pZ.Z..Z.}F..~F..~F. ~F.0~F.@~F.P~F.`~F.ЩZ.p~F.Z.~F..Z.`Z.Z.Z.аZ.*Z.Z.Z.Z..Z..Z..~F.*~F.~F.~F.0G.@G.PG.~F.~F.~F...F.`G...F. .F.0.F.@.F.P.F.`.F.p.F..F...F.Z.PZ..F..Z..4O.04O.pG.G..F...........*?CCBAPlayerObj...CCBAGameServerShell::SendPlayerInfoMsgToClients if(!hClient)....nextmap.say.team....kick....rank....list........ .......
    theres a lot more having to do with getting kicked and elite mods and such

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    AND I FOUND BONE AIMBOT!!111!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I've looked through it before. But if you look, you'll notice it's a server DLL. Everything is server-based.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    as i figured, but object. lt o is also what serves as the housing for all the objects in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Lithtech Documentation
    Designates a file (commonly called the OBJECT****O file) containing game objects (similar to simulation objects but created for a specific game).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    as i figured, but object. lt o is also what serves as the housing for all the objects in the game
    Yeah but it's server.... Server =/= client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Yeah but it's server.... Server =/= client.
    yup, so nothin we can do with it from here XD