Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted

    [Dilemma] ALMOST FIXED

    Aiight.

    Soooo if you haven't seen my past dilemma threads... look at them now.

    My MPGH hacks are working and fully functional. I gots everything.

    It hooks, I go in game and dont dc.... until ned of game. Right when scoreboard pops up at end of game I always d/c. Why is this?

    I think it may be ESP. Do I have to physically make ESp turn off at end of game or what?


    /discuss

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  2. #2
    D-Vid the DBag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    Aiight.

    Soooo if you haven't seen my past dilemma threads... look at them now.

    My MPGH hacks are working and fully functional. I gots everything.

    It hooks, I go in game and dont dc.... until ned of game. Right when scoreboard pops up at end of game I always d/c. Why is this?

    I think it may be ESP. Do I have to physically make ESp turn off at end of game or what?


    /discuss
    How exactly do you "physically" turn off the ESP? lolz.


  3. #3
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Code:
    If(!IsIngame)
         esp = off;

  4. #4
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    if(!IsInGame){
    }else{
    ESP();
    }
    Should work
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  5. #5
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post
    Code:
    If(!IsIngame)
         esp = off;
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    if(!IsInGame){
    }else{
    ESP();
    }
    Should work
    Obviously.. and its pretty obvious thats what to do... but Im mainly askingi f that IS the problem..

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  6. #6
    flashlight95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12-34 Poopie Street Posts: Over 9000!
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Try it out...

  7. #7
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    try it without Memoryhax
    there was more (also me) which has the prob, i fixxed it already
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #8
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Use WriteOpCode.

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Use WriteOpCode.
    Hmm. Im used that in programs w/o hacking... never tried in a dll. First Ill try adding esp = 0 and make memory hacks turn off when not in game... and if it still doesnt work, then illtry urs.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  10. #10
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Use WriteOpCode.
    make ur own function
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #11
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    make ur own function
    I tell you the same.

  12. #12
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    I tell you the same.
    i have, ask @Sydney
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  13. #13
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,545
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    i have, ask @Sydney
    I Know, i'm Noob and you is pro

  14. #14
    Reimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    704
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Try Be me XD
    it ll work XD

    hahahaha
    XD hahahahaha
    XD


    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ihackyoufack View Post
    reimys hack looks epic and has epic features
    NOBODY SHALL DEFEAT REIMY!!!
    exept chocolate but chocoleate hacks in real life :O


  15. #15
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    i'm Noob
    YOU IS NOT NOOB.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    D-Vid the DBag (03-02-2011),LionelMessi10 (03-02-2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast