Poll: Whats you level ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Which country is best in football ??????????
    USA Bitch
    Soccer isnt Football

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    D-Vid the DBag (03-10-2011)

  3. #17
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Which country is best in football ??????????
    America and Italy. Italy in their football America in Ours.

    Aless Why you be ignorin' me on live :PPPP

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. #18
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,546
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    America and Italy. Italy in their football America in Ours.

    Aless Why you be ignorin' me on live :PPPP
    I love you"!!!!!!!!!


    Brazil is the Best!!!!!! Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kaka!!!!!!!!!

  5. #19
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Ima logg in to msn and block you all...
    Who gonna halp yall with code now ..Hun

  6. #20
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    I love you"!!!!!!!!!


    Brazil is the Best!!!!!! Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kaka!!!!!!!!!
    Ronaldinho!!!!!!

    I Love You, Too


    Am i the only one the notices Dave has been watchin this thread for the past like iunno 10 minutes and hasnt posted

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to CAFlames For This Useful Post:

    LionelMessi10 (03-10-2011)

  8. #21
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    Am i the only one the notices Dave has been watchin this thread for the past like iunno 10 minutes and hasnt posted
    Hes watching me post..So he can CS me..
    Im just too good with my lips

  9. #22
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,546
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Ima logg in to msn and block you all...
    Who gonna halp yall with code now ..Hun
    You have not accepted me on msn ..


    My Profile: This page has had 320,215 visits
    Last edited by LionelMessi10; 03-10-2011 at 08:26 PM.

  10. #23
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    You have not accepted me on msn ..
    Sorry Sir I Declined your Request..
    Some alessandroPL guy added me and asked how to hook midfunction so i blocked him ..
    Was that you ?

  11. #24
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,546
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Sorry Sir I Declined your Request..
    Some alessandroPL guy added me and asked how to hook midfunction so i blocked him ..
    Was that you ?
    I don't! should be another alessandro.

  12. #25
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    You have not accepted me on msn ..


    My Profile: This page has had 320,215 visits
    Hacked tho
    system("start (YOUR PROFILE) "); <- thats what you did bitch

  13. #26
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,546
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Hacked tho
    system("start (YOUR PROFILE) "); <- thats what you did bitch
    Yes, i'm Alessandro10, don't AlessandroPL kkkkkkkkkkk

    ----

    Yes, i use system start ehehehe
    Last edited by LionelMessi10; 03-10-2011 at 08:32 PM.

  14. #27
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Yes, i'm Alessandro10, don't AlessandroPL kkkkkkkkkkk
    Are you talking to us with google translate ? Cause your BrazilaShit


    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    Yes, i'm Alessandro10, don't AlessandroPL kkkkkkkkkkk

    ----

    Yes, i use system start ehehehe
    I new it you Queer Bait

  15. #28
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,546
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Are you talking to us with google translate ? Cause your BrazilaShit
    I know a little English .. You can speak Portuguese ???????

  16. #29
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
    I know a little English .. You can speak Portuguese ???????
    I cant even speak proper english Dummy
    White Trash Born N Raised

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    D-Vid the DBag (03-10-2011)

  18. #30
    LionelMessi10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    6,125
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    4,546
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    I cant even speak proper english Dummy
    White Trash Born N Raised
    Add me on MSN: alessandro.1122@hotmail.com

    I teach you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast