Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    Code:
    char * CDTextEncryption(char * text){
    	char * newstring = new char[strlen(text)];
    	for(int i = 0; i < strlen(text); i++){
    		newstring[i] = text[i] + 0x3281829;
    	}
    	return newstring;
    }
    
    char * CDTextDecryption(char * text){
    	char * newstring = new char[strlen(text)];
    	for(int i = 0; i < strlen(text); i++){
    		newstring[i] = text[i] - 0x3281829;
    	}
    	return newstring;
    }
    Whipped that up in like 5 seconds in the quick reply box here, it should work.
    Won't work *sadface* :(

    HackShield scans the image for strings, not the loaded module o:

  2. #17
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


    Won't work *sadface*

    HackShield scans the image for strings, not the loaded module o:
    I havent had much problems but with hackshield detecting my strings, but wouldnt it have to be scanning the module since plenty of VIP menu's and public menu's have the word "Chams" or "Aimbot" in their rendered image.

    How about writing your strings in hex? Unless, hackshield scans for the hexadecimal value of a string.

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    I havent had much problems but with hackshield detecting my strings, but wouldnt it have to be scanning the module since plenty of VIP menu's and public menu's have the word "Chams" or "Aimbot" in their rendered image.

    How about writing your strings in hex? Unless, hackshield scans for the hexadecimal value of a string.
    Im gonna comment out my menu... and see if that actually is the problem.


    EDIT: I commented out menu (text) and i still d/c... so its not a string, hook, or hacks. what the hell is it then??
    Last edited by CAFlames; 03-16-2011 at 06:10 PM.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  4. #19
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    check ur character set

    but idk if that doesnt work try re-building it from the bottom up and u'll figure it out eventually and then say, "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK WHY DIDNT I THINK OF DIS BEFORA?????!?!?@??"

  5. #20
    Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    MPGH Member
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    check ur character set

    but idk if that doesnt work try re-building it from the bottom up and u'll figure it out eventually and then say, "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK WHY DIDNT I THINK OF DIS BEFORA?????!?!?@??"
    Check my char set?

    Well I dont wanna start from scratch... ugh... so annoying

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  6. #21
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    i KNOW HOW TO FIX CAUSE I AM PRO(NOT IN ENGLISH )

    NOP EVERY SINGLE BYTE IN HACKSHEILDS DLL..(cant remember the name)

    it will work.. just dont noop the functions nor the entry point.. that might cause problems.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12