Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693

    [Question]How to detect if the player hits ground?

    I may not be the best coder, but i was wondering is there an address or a way to detect when then player hits the ground or maybe a object? If so i would like to make a diffrent type of fly hack. If Your player is within a certain height of an object or ground -> Do Hover->. So that you will not have to worry about touching the ground when fly hacking?

    /Discuss

  2. #2
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    I think if you do a visibility check with an object lets say 10 "meters" below you, when you are close to the ground and the object stays 10 meters below in proportion then it will not be visible.

  3. #3
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    There is an "Is player touching the ground" bool in the MoveMgr class. You can also get the ground normal and a few other things related to jumping in there.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mmbob For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (03-14-2011)

  5. #4
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    There is an "Is player touching the ground" bool in the MoveMgr class. You can also get the ground normal and a few other things related to jumping in there.
    Sweet. ill take a look.

  6. #5
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Code:
    class CMoveMgr {
    public:
    
    	char offset0[0x60];
    	bool bIsInAir;
    
    };
    jajajajajajaja

  7. #6
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,320
    My Mood
    Doh
    Lol. I have a mod Sorta related to this. If u jump off a high place, u just float slowly to the ground and receive no damage. Kinda no fall damage

  8. #7
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Lol. I have a mod Sorta related to this. If u jump off a high place, u just float slowly to the ground and receive no damage. Kinda no fall damage
    Thats doesnt work.... Bedcause i tried fly hacking and then slowly went down to the ground so close then i let go and i died. If you got up a certain height you will receive the correct amount of damage no matter how close you are to the ground..

  9. #8
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,320
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post


    Thats doesnt work.... Bedcause i tried fly hacking and then slowly went down to the ground so close then i let go and i died. If you got up a certain height you will receive the correct amount of damage no matter how close you are to the ground..
    no my mod makes it so i basically never touch the ground, i'm like an inch above it all the time if you never touch the ground, you never get fall damage

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  10. #9
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    no my mod makes it so i basically never touch the ground, i'm like an inch above it all the time if you never touch the ground, you never get fall damage
    u can go somewhere with this since u proved that position is in rez files....

  11. #10
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    There's something in the local player stats class that tells you whether you are jumping or not (don't know if that accounts for 'falling').

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    NOOBJr (03-15-2011)

  13. #11
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post
    There's something in the local player stats class that tells you whether you are jumping or not (don't know if that accounts for 'falling').
    You are did not see :
    Code:
    class CMoveMgr {
    public:
    
    	char offset0[0x60];
    	bool bIsInAir;
    
    };

  14. #12
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    talked to u about it and worked on it through teamviewer.

    workin on it together a bit now :P

    ontopic: im offtopic

  15. #13
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Bonding sphere and bonding boxes
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development