Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 100
  1. #61
    Kodacodez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed ;)
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol im trying to learn c++ but yeaaah im not someone whos gonna say OH I CAN CODE tell i really can tell then imma ROFLMAO at noobs that spam post and over hacks not working or being pached.
    Edit: size "3"
    Last edited by Kodacodez; 03-31-2011 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #62
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    [SIZE="3"]
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

    I think of most the people in this section as NOOB.


    dats right nigguh i carry dis section.

  3. #63
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    dats right nigguh i carry dis section.
    NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB
    NOOBS suck bawls
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  4. #64
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    OMG i am only lvl 1.. with 2269 post..i needa make Lvl 2 / 3...

    on topic.
    we ll it is true you all kinda ask a few stupid questions... i got no problem with those who want to learn..
    a minion/mod should ban people for raging / spamming / trolling in this section.
    Last edited by topblast; 04-01-2011 at 12:30 AM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  5. #65
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    TROLLS:

    I AM A NOOB ..... I KNOWS NOTHING. I SUCK AT CODING... I CAN FLY... CORYSTER TEACHED ME HOW TO CODE <-- NOW YOU KNOW THATS A TROLL...

    REAL:
    I am not a pro coder, i do not know decent C++, I am learning.
    I did not make my first hack on my own, i got the source from @RagerZ(@Blood, @Jeffrey, @Jeff, @lord Fancton) <-- all those the same guy which i release as blast hack v1.1~1.0 which was the first time i touched something C++. dont forget helicopter

    I know directX, but i am limited because i didnt read the full book(IT WAS BORING).
    My first language was C# Look for someone on this site named cat-like2, That is me i had a dream that freedom did(i can do it now but i lazy), that dream was to make injectors that edit hacks and stuff not so hard.

    I learned VB because of injectors. As i advance in injectors I got deaper and deaper into VB.

    I think of most the people in this section as noob. You all lie to look / sound good. I never expected to get popular it just happened because i was being my self.

    My review:
    you guys have everything i wanted. You can make your own VIP, even make hacks better that mpgh's VIP. You can help people instead you have earn the title of Trolliest section. People want to learn C++ before making hacks, and you are stopping them instead of assisting them. Thats why this section is so full of leechers and trolls. If you dont help the people that want to learn then those leechers will just copy and paste and get popular off it. You know programming is not easy even for you who has seen the symtax and made applications. You ask the stupidest things.

    You are not releasing anything so you will not get popular and no one will credit you for anything. but if you release stuff you get popular and get credits. They are more people that will look up to you than pull you down.

    Right now the way is see it no one cared if you're a good coder. They will not expect you to make on operation system or anything. You're only making hacks, injectors a simple way of understand hooking and memory editing. In this you can atleast try to understand how the code works instead of copying and pasting it.




    YOU ARE ALL NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!
    (at least most of you)
    If you say you are not a noob PROVE IT.
    Wow interesting story, from C# and assume to vb.net because I can't see anyone going from C# to a language like vb6 or earlier. Anyway you code in C++ now right? well the best method of getting your point across is leading by example, so why don't your write some tutorials for the new C++er's to learn from, this way they must make an effort to read or watch your tutorials, and thats the first part of "learning to code" is by making an effort to research and learn from tutorials. You are only feeding there laziness by giving source code to them, how can expect someone to learn something when its given to them without any explanation on how and why it works. So really its not the noobs fault...

    I have question for the "Pro" coders..

    Have you guys ever even made a full GUI application in C++? Are you guys aware of the different data types for C++? why is everything either a boolean or integer, if you knew your data type's you would know about "short" and knows its half the size of an integer, most of the code I have seen doesn't require the full integer range and could be dealt with a short instead thus saving memory at runtime. but that's just a small example, Any real "Pro Coder" would write his code for proformence, So while I do agree there are "Pro Hack Coder" and there are a few that fit into this catagory on this forum, but using the term "Pro Coder" is too far fetched considering most have never gone out side the hack world of coding(that's what makes them so good at coding hacks).

    If you guys actually did start and explain or write tutorials about C++ coding in this particular scene I would be the first one to read it, I am noob when it comes to C++ but I would like to see someone teach this without trolling or "learn C++" comments
    Last edited by Departure; 04-01-2011 at 12:05 AM.

  6. #66
    PashaAmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    224
    there is some noob in all of us (:
    I totally agree with departure's post above
    I suck at C++...I barely know enough to kindof understand what i am doing when I'm making a hack....

  7. #67
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Wow interesting story, from C# and assume to vb.net because I can't see anyone going from C# to a language like vb6 or earlier. Anyway you code in C++ now right? well the best method of getting your point across is leading by example, so why don't your write some tutorials for the new C++er's to learn from, this way they must make an effort to read or watch your tutorials, and thats the first part of "learning to code" is by making an effort to research and learn from tutorials. You are only feeding there laziness by giving source code to them, how can expect someone to learn something when its given to them without any explanation on how and why it works. So really its not the noobs fault...

    I have question for the "Pro" coders..

    Have you guys ever even made a full GUI application in C++? Are you guys aware of the different data types for C++? why is everything either a boolean or integer, if you knew your data type's you would know about "short" and knows its half the size of an integer, most of the code I have seen doesn't require the full integer range and could be dealt with a short instead thus saving memory at runtime. but that's just a small example, Any real "Pro Coder" would write his code for proformence, So while I do agree there are "Pro Hack Coder" and there are a few that fit into this catagory on this forum, but using the term "Pro Coder" is too far fetched considering most have never gone out side the hack world of coding(that's what makes them so good at coding hacks).

    If you guys actually did start and explain or write tutorials about C++ coding in this particular scene I would be the first one to read it, I am noob when it comes to C++ but I would like to see someone teach this without trolling or "learn C++" comments
    Lets start with the first paragraph

    hmm tutorials will be nice, but i didnt start with tutorials as i said i started c++ with a source, i started every language with a source. C# was a web browser source(of which i rewrote in VB.net ), VB was an injector source (of which i rewrote in C++.net).
    C++ was a Hotkey Source of which i move on to Gellin's base. Where i learn a few about structures, then to hans base where i learnt some pointers as i go i learnt more. why cant they :P a little help sure we can give.

    Second Paragraph
    I am not a pro coder but i know the awnsers to a few questions.
    No i have never made a full GUI application in C++, i made a menu and is working on a game which requires full GUI in DirectX and c++ ( i think that passes )
    I am idle when it comes to data types never really got chanced to study them
    Boolean and integers.. because they can do true or false : lol:
    byte 8bit Short is 16bits and integer 32bit.
    Word Unsigned short(or is it int??? hm), DWORD unsigned int (right?)
    QWORD unsigned int64 (64bit )

    I am sure we can do performance but we just lazy and dont be thinking of those things.

    last Paragraph:
    Tuts are hard to do on this computer but i will at least try at one..
    HACKING STYLE.. leaving out the mushy mushy stuff we are jumping into ocean and swimming .



    OHH something new.. shouldnt the Programming sections do that tutorial stuff?
    Last edited by topblast; 04-01-2011 at 12:26 AM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  8. #68
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    OHH something new.. shouldnt the Programming sections do that tutorial stuff?

    No really you missed the whole point, Lead by example and start helping the new C++ coders..

    P.s
    A menu doesn't count....
    Last edited by Departure; 04-01-2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Removed smart ass comment

  9. #69
    SNal2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    99
    quit worrying about who when where does what.

    If you ever need matrice reversing and shader help for various games pm me....i will gladly look into it when im bored LIKE RIGHT NOW

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SNal2F For This Useful Post:

    whit (04-01-2011)

  11. #70
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    No really you missed the whole point, Lead by example and start helping the new C++ coders..

    P.s
    A menu doesn't count....
    lol thats was just a normal release, had nothing behind it.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  12. #71
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Wow interesting story, from C# and assume to vb.net because I can't see anyone going from C# to a language like vb6 or earlier. Anyway you code in C++ now right? well the best method of getting your point across is leading by example, so why don't your write some tutorials for the new C++er's to learn from, this way they must make an effort to read or watch your tutorials, and thats the first part of "learning to code" is by making an effort to research and learn from tutorials. You are only feeding there laziness by giving source code to them, how can expect someone to learn something when its given to them without any explanation on how and why it works. So really its not the noobs fault...

    I have question for the "Pro" coders..

    Have you guys ever even made a full GUI application in C++? Are you guys aware of the different data types for C++? why is everything either a boolean or integer, if you knew your data type's you would know about "short" and knows its half the size of an integer, most of the code I have seen doesn't require the full integer range and could be dealt with a short instead thus saving memory at runtime. but that's just a small example, Any real "Pro Coder" would write his code for proformence, So while I do agree there are "Pro Hack Coder" and there are a few that fit into this catagory on this forum, but using the term "Pro Coder" is too far fetched considering most have never gone out side the hack world of coding(that's what makes them so good at coding hacks).

    If you guys actually did start and explain or write tutorials about C++ coding in this particular scene I would be the first one to read it, I am noob when it comes to C++ but I would like to see someone teach this without trolling or "learn C++" comments
    Yes I have made a full-blown GUI in C++. Must say I hated the experience and is the main reason why i use C# for that

    Of course Uhh, made use of short, ulongs, doubles if that's what you're looking for :L

    There are hundreds of C++ tutorials out there already whose quality I could never reach, so my efforts to make my own tutorials would be futile - its better to just direct people to good explanations rather than my own.

    And do you have MSN or another IM ?


    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    let me add someone to my list of pro coders.
    @freedompeace good at c++ | still a minor in DirectX and it seems he is in VB.net so... i can say ( he got no life ..jk) he is a coders..

    because you dont leech or copy and paste dont mean your pro coder. You have to know your language like the back of your hand and well, i dont really study C++, VB.net or C# i just code in them from what i know. DirectX i can say i can do a few things but i am still limited.
    I'm sorry I think you have your adjectives the wrong way around.

    I wouldn't code in VB.NET even if my life depended on it. I do, however, regularly help out in the VB section. in fact you yourself post a dozen questions in that very section.

    I consider myself to be knowledgeable regarding C++, though you are correct with my DirectX abilities - I'm working my way to making something comparable to Portal 2. But I assure you that I am more qualified at DirectX than you think. More obviously, employing advanced DirectX functions in a hack aren't necessary.

    I think you're misjudging me from what I do here at MPGH. Although MPGH is a large part of what i do, it is not everything. Please dont take it like it is

    There is one thing I suck at though - reversing. Need to work hard on that one.
    Last edited by freedompeace; 04-03-2011 at 03:41 PM.

  13. #72
    S0aD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,250
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    589
    In The CABR Section 99% Of Members Are Leechers.
    Asking Questions Like "Where's The Insert Key?"

  14. #73
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

    Yes I have made a full-blown GUI in C++. Must say I hated the experience and is the main reason why i use C# for that

    Of course Uhh, made use of short, ulongs, doubles if that's what you're looking for :L

    There are hundreds of C++ tutorials out there already whose quality I could never reach, so my efforts to make my own tutorials would be futile - its better to just direct people to good explanations rather than my own.

    And do you have MSN or another IM ?




    I'm sorry I think you have your adjectives the wrong way around.

    I wouldn't code in VB.NET even if my life depended on it. I do, however, regularly help out in the VB section. in fact you yourself post a dozen questions in that very section.

    I consider myself to be knowledgeable regarding C++, though you are correct with my DirectX abilities - I'm working my way to making something comparable to Portal 2. But I assure you that I am more qualified at DirectX than you think. More obviously, employing advanced DirectX functions in a hack aren't necessary.

    I think you're misjudging me from what I do here at MPGH. Although MPGH is a large part of what i do, it is not everything. Please dont take it like it is
    Ok i understand.. mpgh is just a part of what you do.. then show me what else you do i wanna see
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  15. #74
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    Ok i understand.. mpgh is just a part of what you do.. then show me what else you do i wanna see
    A lot, but lets not discuss my life on a public place like this.

    I'll post one of those here thoug - I'm taking part in a big game creation competition with some nice prize money . And I can guarantee I'll win xD
    Last edited by freedompeace; 04-03-2011 at 03:47 PM.

  16. #75
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    @freedompeace hehehe mistake number 1 is to talk your self up, wait for results from this "competition" as its guaranteed to you will win right?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast