Thread: D/C Problem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    *Cough* look @ Shadow_ Tut

  2. #32
    PashaAmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    224
    @whit @CAFlames you should give me a hook or tell me how to make one myself

  3. #33
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    DC in loading screen -> Your Injector
    DC five minutes in game -> Your hack

    so u gotta fix it bro..
    Please dont give out false notes.

    If i inject a hack from........... a few years ago and i crash is it my injector if it crash in loading screen?
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

    markoj (04-01-2011)

  5. #34
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    Please dont give out false notes.

    If i inject a hack from........... a few years ago and i crash is it my injector if it crash in loading screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical
    Why does Combat Arms disconnect at the loading screen no matter what I inject, even if I inject a DLL that executes no code it still disconnects? I don't know if Nexon did something or the recent patch messed up my game.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob
    Your injector.
    *packs injector*

    Game works for five mins.

    *packs hack*

    ???

    pr0f1tz.

    I'm not talking about outdated hacks or detected hooks.

  6. #35
    PashaAmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    224
    I packed everything.....

  7. #36
    Departure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    1,785
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    DC in loading screen -> Your Injector
    DC five minutes in game -> Your hack

    so u gotta fix it bro..
    NOOB, while I respect your skills as a CA hack coder you might be wrong about DC at loading screen, Actually im sure your wrong. it would depend on the hook implemented into the hack, People where DC'ing from my hotkey hacks because My code hook target was the d3d9 dll and is different with OS versions and direct runtime packages installed. I debugged the d3d dll and found the address's changed depending on the above I mentioned. 5 minutes into game DC could also be from a delayed scan for hooked d3d functions, Any decent injector should give debug info if it was successfully injected into the running process or not, which would eliminate the injector being the problem. while your reason for DC are true you have to remember there are many other reasons why you would DC

  8. #37
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    NOOB, while I respect your skills as a CA hack coder you might be wrong about DC at loading screen, Actually im sure your wrong. it would depend on the hook implemented into the hack, People where DC'ing from my hotkey hacks because My code hook target was the d3d9 dll and is different with OS versions and direct runtime packages installed. I debugged the d3d dll and found the address's changed depending on the above I mentioned. 5 minutes into game DC could also be from a delayed scan for hooked d3d functions, Any decent injector should give debug info if it was successfully injected into the running process or not, which would eliminate the injector being the problem. while your reason for DC are true you have to remember there are many other reasons why you would DC
    I totally agree with what you say.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  9. #38
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @whit
    can I have a link to shadow_tut? I cant find it

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  10. #39
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    @whit
    can I have a link to shadow_tut? I cant find it
    Its on UC
    ...

  11. #40
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    Its on UC
    ...
    kay thnx ...

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  12. #41
    anaestheist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol idk if it's my detours but if it's not, the hook from uc makes me D/C. just sayin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123