Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by speedforyou View Post
    u edited after i quoted it lol
    Because i had to change something else.. you a lyer...
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  2. #47
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    Because i had to change something else.. you a lyer...
    @topblast

    Hey, so I am d/cing after loading screen on CA w/ my hacks. I commented out hacks and changed string on menu (incase they were detected) and its not that. Alessandro told me it is my detour. Think you could help guide me in the right direction with detours? Im not sure how to make a new one...

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  3. #48
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    @topblast

    Hey, so I am d/cing after loading screen on CA w/ my hacks. I commented out hacks and changed string on menu (incase they were detected) and its not that. Alessandro told me it is my detour. Think you could help guide me in the right direction with detours? Im not sure how to make a new one...
    its the detour
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  4. #49
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    its the detour
    So can you guide me in the right direction in making a new one?

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  5. #50
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    So can you guide me in the right direction in making a new one?
    just use whits
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  6. #51
    NOOBJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in NOOB
    Posts
    1,426
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    693
    Ok it sorta works.....the god mode. if anyone wants to try it PM its not finished!

  7. #52
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    just use whits
    Thats what Im using... I think I may needa pack the injector actually lol.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  8. #53
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    This thread..

    FAKE
    AND
    GAY

  9. #54
    PashaAmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    224
    I'm having problems with my hack too...i d/c after 5 minutes after having CA open...packed .dll and injector /

  10. #55
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,856
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,158
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Each client handles damage to other players - and not yourself. You however cannot set the damage another person does to you (pretty sure the server handles this). God mode wouldn't be possible through the method discussed in the first few posts..





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #56
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Each client handles damage to other players - and not yourself. You however cannot set the damage another person does to you (pretty sure the server handles this). God mode wouldn't be possible through the method discussed in the first few posts..
    In the methods discussed its not possible... how ever it is possible to NOP medkit on yourself. i.e. set it so when you press NUMPAD1 it NOPS medkit then puts it back to norm. then when you want to hgeal again his NUMPAD1.

    I have been searching in cshell for this for a very long time. Ill be a hero when I find the address

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  12. #57
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


    In the methods discussed its not possible... how ever it is possible to NOP medkit on yourself. i.e. set it so when you press NUMPAD1 it NOPS medkit then puts it back to norm. then when you want to hgeal again his NUMPAD1.

    I have been searching in cshell for this for a very long time. Ill be a hero when I find the address
    i think thats what GA does with there HP Boost

    because i've played with GA once on Cabin Fever with med kits...you can drop em and heal yourself...but as you drop em...it damages the zombies and heals you

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  13. #58
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @topblast
    I packed inijector + hack and it wroks. but it d/cs right when it goes in game (PTC Method).

    Time to make a new one

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  14. #59
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Each client handles damage to other players - and not yourself. You however cannot set the damage another person does to you (pretty sure the server handles this). God mode wouldn't be possible through the method discussed in the first few posts..
    @Dave84311

    there are many ways that god mode can still be accomplished, although i will not reveal all of them, i will tell some.
    -nop medkits as a regen, but have like 10 of them on you, and set their positions to you (as carz said but without the position thing)
    -make a hack for the medkit stabby thingy to be activated (pretty sure this is client sided by now)
    -TAKEN OUT
    -some others that i will not release yet

    most known already, but just to put some ideas in ur heads..

    and to mr.whatshisface, dont critisize me for trying to make u, the community, a new godmode by asking a simple question. i asked for no flaming and what do i get? flaming.

    yes, bullets in ca are conceptual, but they can be traced (sounds crazy eh?)
    Last edited by wolffang0000; 04-02-2011 at 10:58 PM.

  15. #60
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    @Dave84311

    there are many ways that god mode can still be accomplished, although i will not reveal all of them, i will tell some.
    -nop medkits as a regen, but have like 10 of them on you, and set their positions to you (as carz said but without the position thing)
    -make a hack for the medkit stabby thingy to be activated (pretty sure this is client sided by now)
    -TAKEN OUT
    -some others that i will not release yet

    most known already, but just to put some ideas in ur heads..

    and to mr.whatshisface, dont critisize me for trying to make u, the community, a new godmode by asking a simple question. i asked for no flaming and what do i get? flaming.

    yes, bullets in ca are conceptual, but they can be traced (sounds crazy eh?)
    you can mod time of length that they are on the map via ClientFX and model..so they never go away @ med packs

    also, there is a VIP that does exactly what you mean...

    Hehehehehehe

    whats being done is what i think you were talkin about
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 04-03-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast