Poll: VIP/Private or Public?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: No Fall Damage

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    S0aD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,250
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    589
    CABR the already over
    All Players use T.K.O which was released along with a ByPass that cuts the check HackShield ()
    Then it makes no difference (At least for me)U post this or not

  2. #17
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    How bout you get us a video and we will suck your dick?


  3. #18
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    How bout you get us a video and we will suck your dick?

    How are you not a cs already?

    Yeah, proof would be best.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  4. #19
    Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany...
    Posts
    1,358
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    1,144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Full no falldamage got patched. You can still minimize the damage a bit.

    Thanks Cosmos


  5. #20
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by S0aD View Post
    CABR the already over
    All Players use T.K.O which was released along with a ByPass that cuts the check HackShield ()
    Then it makes no difference (At least for me)U post this or not
    everyone in BR uses that wellington base (when it really is Solify's) and HARD CODES EVERY MENU ITEM.

  6. #21
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ************* View Post


    How are you not a cs already?

    Yeah, proof would be best.
    k when its finished ill get proof for ya, BUT UNTIL THEN STOP FLAMING ME, GET IT ALL IN IF I DONT FOLLOW THROUGH EHH?

    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I dont really care bout your respect....
    Just stop trolling Hardcore like this and learn something and you will get mine
    good i hope u like it

  7. #22
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    k when its finished ill get proof for ya, BUT UNTIL THEN STOP FLAMING ME, GET IT ALL IN IF I DONT FOLLOW THROUGH EHH?


    good i hope u like it
    mmbob doesn't even want to post in this train wreck


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NOOB For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (04-22-2011),PashaAmd (04-22-2011),Sydney (04-22-2011)

  9. #23
    kepuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    355
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffang0000 View Post
    should i release when it done or keep it private/vip? (like in a hack not source)

    I WANT UR OPINIONS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DOOOO


    and no this is not a troll


    public = get patched soon
    vip/private = prob not ever patched!!!

    Can we have preview? Thanks.

  10. #24
    S0aD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,250
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post


    everyone in BR uses that wellington base (when it really is Solify's) and HARD CODES EVERY MENU ITEM.
    BRs NBs do it, i use Whit V2 Base...

  11. #25
    wolffang0000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kepuken View Post
    Can we have preview? Thanks.
    read my last post...

  12. #26
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Code:
    PushToConsole "FallDamage 0"

  13. #27
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842

    What happened to OP's rep bar?
    @whit

  14. #28
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Ill believe it when I see it, so far, I've only found one.way to do it

    Via causing MAJOR lag before u hit the ground (along with messing with the dimensions of the.model)

    Don't believe me? I have a video of it on my youtube channel, Dcomicboyisback is the channel name

  15. #29
    ~Shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,659
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Ill believe it when I see it, so far, I've only found one.way to do it

    Via causing MAJOR lag before u hit the ground (along with messing with the dimensions of the.model)

    Don't believe me? I have a video of it on my youtube channel, Dcomicboyisback is the channel name
    Very true. When i lag and hit the ground i wont die until i stop lagging. This method works but will seriously suck because youll keep lagging. One easy way is rez modding. Make your body 6" above the ground so youll never hit the ground. This will work but youll never be able to jump
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots


  16. #30
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell, South of Heaven
    Posts
    6,067
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowxeno-Backup View Post


    Very true. When i lag and hit the ground i wont die until i stop lagging. This method works but will seriously suck because youll keep lagging. One easy way is rez modding. Make your body 6" above the ground so youll never hit the ground. This will work but youll never be able to jump
    that's one of the other ways i've done it. although it doesn't work as well as everyone would like.

    2 problems with a float mod
    1.) Its viewable via other players online even if they don't have the modified file
    2.) duh, you can't jump lol

    The other way i've done it, was i discovered the link to attributes in the model file itself (every model file has it somewhere) and i deleted the hitbox for the feet via hex edit. Once that was done, it screwed my game up a bit, but i never recieved fall damage, that's also how i did Semi-god mode via mod, i deleted the model completely, and no players existed on the games


    Hella hard to find this via mobile youtube (even though its on my channel, my mac is so old, it can't support youtube >.> browsing via m.youtube lol)

    [youtube=e2_VJwDGFHw]No fall damage modding - Hit Box Deletion[tube]
    Last edited by supercarz1991; 04-23-2011 at 02:09 AM. Reason: added video of no fall damage - hit box deletion

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast